Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

The 'high' Plane - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 'high' Plane (906 Views)

Hilarious Photo: When Your Father Is the High Priest In Your Village / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash / Racist Old Woman In A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'high' Plane by tosinadeda: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2006
A plane with no passenger entering america from jamaica crashed just b4 arriving jk airport.all the police found as evidence,was the 50kg of cocaine found at the nose of the plane, when inquisitive reporters asked the police why the plane crashed,they simply said GUESS THE PLANE COULD NOT TRAVEL THAT "HIGH"!!
Re: The 'high' Plane by Oracle(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2006
I'm sorry Tosin but i don't get this one
Re: The 'high' Plane by beyunce(f): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2006
dont get it to.
Re: The 'high' Plane by Alexos(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2006
Funny Tosin cheesy grin
Re: The 'high' Plane by tosinadeda: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2006
The police meant it was 'high' on cocaine
Re: The 'high' Plane by beyunce(f): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2006
funny. now i get it.
Re: The 'high' Plane by toyboy1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2006
Its so funny dat people can not understand a simple joke.
For the retarded it means dat the plane has sniffed enuff coke that it cannot fly right again. grin grin grin
Re: The 'high' Plane by beyunce(f): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2006
toy boy:

Its so funny that people can not understand a simple joke.
For the retarded it means that the plane has sniffed enough coke that it cannot fly right again. grin grin grin

Its like u are new around here Toyboy.

Dont be rude.

(1) (Reply)

A Really Bad Day / Homework Time / It Has Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.