|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,755,189 members, 6,545,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 09:42 AM
The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia / Fashola & Lai Mohammed: Hilarious Fictive Conversation A Nigerian Made / Ocholi's Service Of Songs: Osinbajo, Fashola, Ngige, Others In Attendance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)
|Fashola, Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Others Confirmed As Ministers by philah: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2015|
Babatunde Fashola lectured the Senators properly on Wednesday during his confirmation appearance on the floor of the senate. Ibe Kachikwu and many others also lived up to expectations. The senate has thus confirmed all the 18 men and women who appeared before them as Ministers. Rotimi Amaechi and Adebayo Shittu are expected to appear on Thursday for confirmation.
Below are Fashola's profound words that dazzled the senators:
1. "I cannot claim credit for my success in Lagos State, it's a team work".
2. "Before we increase taxes, we must optimize the capacity to get that which is in the place".
3. "Security is the toughest job a leader has”.
4. “I felt responsible for every citizen who was robbed”.
5. "We can redress political abuses, but cannot recover a life already lost”.
6. "Nigeria has about 500,000 standing policemen. We are under-policed”.
7. “State Police will create employment and curb domestic violence”.
8. "We must commend our founding fathers for conceptualising the creation of Abuja”.
9. “The concept of loyalty is a very strange one. My prayer is 'may our loyalties never be tested'.”
10. "As Governor of Lagos State, I didn’t sign cheques. I’ve never signed cheques, I didn't fix contract prices. The only training I have is as a lawyer”.
11. “Nobody has alleged that I wrongly enriched myself".
12. "I have remained loyal to causes I signed to. I stand by my word".
13. “Nobody can fairly accuse me of giving my word and going back on my word”.
14. “The unfortunate thing about money is that it raises suspicion, even among brothers”.
15. “Government should not get involved in needless disputes”.
16. "The choices we make define the result we get”.
17. "This Nation has a lot of money outside its borders. Nigerians are investing more abroad".
18. “Those who want to benefit from the commonwealth must contribute to the common purse”.
19. "The consequence to making the promises is the right to accountability."
20. "The right to freedom is not absolute. It carries the responsibility not to be a nuisance”.
|Re: Fashola, Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Others Confirmed As Ministers by HungerBAD: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2015|
|Re: Fashola, Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Others Confirmed As Ministers by zico530(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2015|
|Re: Fashola, Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Others Confirmed As Ministers by athaboi(f): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2015|
|Re: Fashola, Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Others Confirmed As Ministers by Ebejii: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2015|
|Re: Fashola, Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Others Confirmed As Ministers by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2015|
Like if you feel Fashola would do a better job.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 343