Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (59312 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) / VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by Wadasco(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
In loving memory to bob merley ones says in one of his song "your worst enemy might be your best friend" and " your best friend your worst enemy.......
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by excellentwork: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
God will help us in this country

Get your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, visit signature below
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by ElFenomeno1: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
tolexy007:
Pls someone should tell Amechi that in politricks, there is no permanent friend.....
He doesnt need anyone to tell him that!
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by Bennyberry(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
ifihearam:
Turn by turn. Even if amaechi becomes a minister is a win win for us. If he is approved it shows how porous and corrupt Buhari is, if he isn't made a minister it vindicates us who believes in the law of karma for betraying our role model GEJ.
with the way u tink. It shows ur role model must be a very Stu.pid person. u comment with so much irresponsibility, u are a very irrational being for talking about betrayal, I believe that if my father is doing something wrong I have a right as his son to caution him and put him to order, bt people like u would sit and watch tins go wrong all becos of loyalty. like fashola said yesterday. " I pray ur loyalty is not tested"
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by olutunde12(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jadonjack:

Haba!! if yu can pin out dis kind error, i wanna bliv yu cleared ur waec in just one sitting

Well, thank God he has Waec result jare. Somebody has none and is the president of a country. Like leader, like followers!

1 Like

Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by ALISMILE(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin grin cry cry babies...... jonathan made oshiomole governor, oshiomole later turned to an attack bulldog against jonathan....
Its politics for u....
Ameachi played politics at the expense of its relationship with his people ...das y he is been treated as outkast and would forever be an outkast
Are u sure u ve brians at all? How did GEJ make Oshoimole gov of Edo State! Edo state is not like Kwara or Lagos where dey honour stupid godfadas! And hw is Amechie an outcast? Whether or nt he hold a ministeral post or not, he will alws be relevant to d president! So stop suffering ursef!
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by vanndubi: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jadonjack:

Haba!! if yu can pin out dis kind error, i wanna bliv yu cleared ur waec in just one sitting

No bi just one sitting mata. wink engineers are actually trained to pinpoint errors. Engineers' error can kill in hundreds unlike those of other professionals.
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Then fast forward 4 years later...!!!

He is now begging to be Minister...!!!

Liar.
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by friends4ever(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Such is life...
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by Sheggy13(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
ayokellany:

Was that why Osho as to go to court with the help of Tinubu n co to win in his mandate right ?
As in,it's very annoying,some idiotic comments one finds on this forum. The new story now is GEJ helped Osho become governor, like GEJ went about Edo state campaigning for Osho and even held the thumbs of Edo electorates to vote in Osho..Fools everywhere.
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by vanndubi: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
400billionman:

You and the people liking your comment

That is a news paper publication date, stating when Amaechi remembered how he helped Wike. It does not represent the very day Wike became Minister.

Neither is it the very day Amaechi made the repoeted comment.

So pls tell the house when exactly did Amaechi made that comment. We're waiting
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by pedroka14: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
bigboss80s:
He is not begging to be a minister. This is about competence. Wike was one of the worst ministers of education ever. Amaechi will surprise a lot of u.
wike brought amechi to become the governor of Rivers state and for amechi to helped wike become minister is not a big deal
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by nairalandmaster(f): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
it is happening and we are watching
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by friends4ever(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hey guy, politic is a game of chance...APC and PDP are friends behind closest.
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by MadCow1: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Wike resigned as a Minister to take Amaechi's former position as Gov. of RS
Now Former Gov. Amaechi is fighting hard to take Wike's former position as Minister.

What tale of two friends switching positions while other Rivers men and women standby and watch as a movie on a Big Screen...!!!

You deserve a Big Stout with Bushmeat peppersoup.
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by vanndubi: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
unite4real:

you dont seem to understand the logic. 2013 was only a publication that once again informed that Amaechi begged Jonathan to appoint Wike as minister. Afterall, Wike was not made minister in 2013. Amaechi had to grant the interview just when the feud between them had begun, to informed that he pleaded with Jonathan to make Wike a minister.

If Amaechi made that comment in 2011 (like u guys want us to believe), how come he was instrumental to Wike's appointment when even GEJ opposed it?
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by Jaypea98: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
bigboss80s:
He is not begging to be a minister. This is about competence. Wike was one of the worst ministers of education ever. Amaechi will surprise a lot of u.
exactly!!
Wasn't during Wike"s tenure that ASUU went on five months strike?
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by UncleDeeee(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
After the reggae play the blues
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by CharlesPhc: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
MadCow1:

You deserve a Big Stout with Bushmeat peppersoup.

Unfortunately, I don't take alcohol but the Bush meat pepper soup part? hmmmm...!!! smiley
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by Depot(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
See as the guy open mouth like Yoruba. No wonder Rotimi. I will trace the origin of this guy.
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by gbrown(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
vanndubi:
December 31, 2013. 4 years ago??

Modified

I wanted u to straighten ur post so that we can comment objectively.

Let me remind u that Amaechi was not at loggerheads with GEJ back in 2011. That was why he sponsored Wike for ministerial post.

He made the said comment in 2013 after he parted ways with Wike.

Why do ppl like enjoy twisting known facts and history?

twisted brains twist known facts
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by deleye1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
What goes around comes around
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by funshint(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin grin cry cry babies...... jonathan made oshiomole governor, oshiomole later turned to an attack bulldog against jonathan....
Its politics for u....
Ameachi played politics at the expense of its relationship with his people ...das y he is been treated as outkast and would forever be an outkast
Wats dis one saying?? Oshiomhole was alrdy a gov even b4 Jonathan dream of becoming an acting-president talkess of a president.
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by ohenhen1: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wike has a lot of to prove to be considered on the same level as Amaechi.
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by Enesi47: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
tolexy007:
Pls someone should tell Amechi that in politricks, there is no permanent friend.....
hop you not need to cry north become president again in 2019
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Zanaij:
So Amaechi once ''Beg Ex-President Jonathan For Wike To Be A Minister''. SEE LIFE: Wike, who he once assisted to be a Minister is now a great stumbling block to his progress in Nigeria politics.
BUT NIGERIA POLITICS IS FULL OF RECYCLED LEADERS...

SONG REDEFINED: ''We Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow'' ---> They Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow.

#Recycling-Is-Not-Change.
Wike was the reason Ameachi is an ex governor. When Ameachi was hiding in Ghana, Wike was in the trench fighting to make Ameachi governor.
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Politics! No friend! No foe! Just interests...
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
so na only the two of them be politicians for Rivers. na dem wahala

Yes oooo, the single for the highly anticipated single Ifeyinwa by Adums aka Mr classic , don come finally out o. Chai. Ifeyinwa I too love u honey. Download and enjoy. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d11c2ff0

Pls rebroadcast
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by daniella04: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Wike resigned as a Minister to take Amaechi's former position as Gov. of RS
Now Former Gov. Amaechi is fighting hard to take Wike's former position as Minister.

What tale of two friends switching positions while other Rivers men and women standby and watch like a movie on a Big Screen...!!!

Are they the only Politicians in Rivers State?
They are both corrupt no good thing to show for their years of service
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by HIPROFILE(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
hotboz:
Karma is an handsome dude!

Karma!? cheesy hm ma brother na real beautiful dudeooo...
Re: What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! by HIPROFILE(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
quest003:
I don't think this forum is moderated @all. Too many silly mistakes. Moderators just pick whatever they deem on the front page without making any little painstaking verification. Seun, stop being greedy and go get trained moderators as staff, enough of this abeg. No one should dare try ban me else what happened in1759 will repeat itself. I don talk my own.

You need nat remind them what hapened in 1759... I. Was there live and I can still remember how messy you were after taking a crate of stout. grin oooboy u jonsed like mad! Spoke like patrick obahiabon...was really a drama to remember in every october... I hail u jawee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.