Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening (2753 Views)

APC Thanks Senetors And All Nigerians After Amechi's Screening / Rotimi Amechi's Screening Adjourned Again To Thursday, See Reason Here / On Rotimi Ameachi: His Ministerial Screening Has Been Postponed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by mankay(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
A private source has revealed that FG is getting people's opinion to decide on former Governor Rotimi Amechi's nomination as a Minister of the Federal Republic either to recall him or not. Please what do you think the FG should do? I assure you someone at the top is following our comments.
Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by eme1n(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Appoint him an ambassador...

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by mankay(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
eme1n:
Honestly i strongly support you, he could even be posted to any of this big countries, say UK

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by CharlesPhc: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ambassadorial Nominees would also need to go thru Senate Screening...

eme1n:

1 Like

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by sandraokosun: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
buhari is a general and not a chicken to start taking back appointment he had made. Ibeto case was different. Buhari already knws what opinions comes with ameachi and take it or nt. Ameachi would be screened and made minister. Lets see what the pdp want to do abt it

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by dekdek: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
@ op,

Ur private source sounds to me to be another wike thug. Not credible.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Appoint him Minister of Niger delta affairs, that all we the niger deltans want. The Lion of Niger delta cn not be left out, No.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by benedictac(f): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
mankay:
A private source has revealed that FG is getting people's opinion to decide on former Governor Rotimi Amechi's nomination as a Minister of the Federal Republic either to recall him or not. Please what do you think the FG should do? I assure you someone at the top is following our comments.

what's ur source?
Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by realborn(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
My opinion:

He should answer all allegations against him aptly to the satisfaction of the ethics committee. He should be made to pay the price if convicted in the future by the courts.

No sentiments.

Shikena!

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by YOUNGICE1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Corrupt or not... There is reward for hardwork. Rotimi bought many nigerdeltans and a few from the south west to APC to oust Jonathan. A key player indeed. Gve him his reward for hardwork.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by Enahi(f): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Buhari should make him an Ambassador instead. If Amaechi scales through and be made a minister trust me Nigerians will never respect Buhari's anti-corruption war.

The whole world is watching, its no longer a Nigerian thing. Trust me what what becomes of Ameachi will be used as a yardstick to measure Buhari's anti-corruption war and the Senate as well.

Buhari should give him an Ambassodorial post to take the eyes of the world off Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by sammyj: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ameachi deserves to be a minister and no wailing wailers will stop him!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by jlinkd78(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandraokosun:
buhari is a general and not a chicken to start taking back appointment he had made. Ibeto case was different. Buhari already knws what opinions comes with ameachi and take it or nt. Ameachi would be screened and made minister. Lets see what the pdp want to do abt it
u are being untruthful but wasnt smart. U know ppl will ask about about Ibeto n u suddenly said his is different. May we know how Ibeto own is different cos while Amaechi case borders on alleged corruption and Ibeto on purpoted zoning arrangemnt within a state.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by gunuvi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandraokosun:
I hope you are joking? So you mean we are still in the military rule? Most posters on NL sure don't know what the simple definition of demo cary mean.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by jamace(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by Meiji(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
Buhari should make him an Ambassador instead. If Amaechi scales through and be made a minister trust me Nigerians will never respect Buhari's anti-corruption war.

The whole world is watching, its no longer a Nigerian thing. Trust me what what becomes of Ameachi will be used as a yardstick to measure Buhari's anti-corruption war and the Senate as well.

Buhari should give him an Ambassodorial post to take the eyes of the world off Amaechi.

To be honest, I thought he was gonna make him an Ambassador too. Anyway since he considers Amaechi worthy of a ministerial position we might as well drop the pretence of "fighting corruption" and focus on governance instead.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by okpurukata(f): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2015
If Buhari is not serious with his anti corruption mantra, the should go ahead and appoint Amaechi, that also means He is actually for some people against his earlier claim that he is for no one.

On the other hand, if he truly wants to fight corruption, he should swallow his pride and quietly withdraw a Amaechi and make him chairman of a parastatal like NPA or Nimasa so he continues chopping.

He can then descend heavily on all accused corrupt politicians and we will all help him.

My opinion.
Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by yhemsy62(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you. Amen.
Nlers today is my day, pls show some love. Happy birthday to me. Cheers

1 Like

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by egift(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2015
mankay:

PDP trying different Versions of Lies and Propaganda against a good man in their quest for revenge.

OP go back to your "private source" and tell him/her that there is no medication to his type of mental disorder.
Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2015
minister of niger delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2015
eme1n:

rubbish. that is wike wish. amaech 4 minister of niger delta period

1 Like

Re: UPDATE On Rotimi Amechi's Screening by Oildichotomy(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2015
[size=15pt]All Nigerian politicians are corrupt from Fashole to Amaechi to Ngige, None is an exception [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? / Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why / Quiet Discontent In North Over N-power Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.