Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Would You Dare To Seek First God's Kingdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Dare To Seek First God's Kingdom (411 Views)

"Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" / Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! / Life Changing Books On Generals In God's Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Dare To Seek First God's Kingdom by osazekid(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
matthew 6:33 says 'seek first the kingdom of God and other things SHALL be added unto you'
would you dare God's integrity, to seek first his kingdom and see if other things that people are dying to get shall not be added unto you. if you are unemployed,seek first his kingdom and no employer will reject you, I have done it and it has worked for me.God never lies.
God also told us to obey his word and we will prosper.
And you might ask how do I seek first Gods Kingdom, you seek first Gods kingdom by praying for souls to be saved..
thats how..
Hope u know this is a convenant. and you and I know that Gods convenant cannot be BROKEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Dare To Seek First God's Kingdom by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sure i will, and i am already. God is my sole purpose of living.
Re: Would You Dare To Seek First God's Kingdom by thambolo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nice1. How much do you know HIM?
Re: Would You Dare To Seek First God's Kingdom by osazekid(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
thambolo:
Nice1. How much do you know HIM?
I know him a little, and am looking forward to knowing him more.
like God say, those that know their God shall be strong and they shall do exploit.

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Thing You Don't Like About Your Church/pastor / The Holy Communion / Hmmm How Many Churches Can Do This For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.