Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? (1137 Views)

Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by RichieF27: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
A friend seeks my opinion on her relationship and I gave her my advice but I'm sure no man is perfect and I just told her what I felt is good might be wrong though....

She has a fience and they have been going out for about a year now and the guy just proposed to her. She claim she loved the guy but she just discovered something about every male child in the guys family including the married and single..what she discovered is that they are very caring to ther spouse and they are very successful and intelligent but they are never faithful to ther wife's or girlfriend it seems like a family triat.. She told me this and asked for an advice. She is also scared that it might even get to her male kids if she get married to the guy.i decided to share and ask from the experieced people on here what do you guys think she should do stay and get married or call it a quit ?

Thanks
Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
She should get married, the guy may be an exception.
Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by czarr(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
If she loves him
She should get married to him
If we should risk anything, it should be for love!!

1 Like

Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by Dyt(f): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
She alone can chose what is best for her, she knows him more than anyone here..............

1 Like

Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by Slimzjoe(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dumbest sh!t I've read today undecided undecided

Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by silverprince413(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Go spiritual..
Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by hardeymorlar(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
It depends on wat she wants...

Stability and security or love and commitment undecided
Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Shes been dating tat guy so I guess she shud know by now if he cheats on her then she has d right to call of the wedding...but if she got no proof and she will only Listen to hearsay, she might blow off her dream guy cool
Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by Luckymay(f): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fact is... 90% of men cheat. The only thing she should be concerned about is if the guy loves her. If he does, then even if the cheating runs in their veins, she will always have his best time, love and attention. And that's wat matters most.

1 Like

Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by lakkyflow(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
my dear men are like that these days .... The basic aspect is for him to love, respect and care for u ...

1 Like

Re: Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? by Kelklein(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
I will advice you to go ahead with the wedding…these are just normal fears everyone has when choosing a partner..All that ish about family traits are only concocted.. they don't add up..

(1) (Reply)

The Two Kinds Of Virgins On Nairaland / Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. / Asking A Girl Out, Is It The Same As Wooing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.