Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space (22011 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS / Burutai Earns $500 Every Night From Dubai Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by ezeagu(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
tpiander:

i dont think so.

Well you thought wrong.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by CharlyNick: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Interesting
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by tpiander: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
ezeagu:

Well you thought wrong.

ok, thanks for the correction.
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by 14(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
DavidAnte:
Why are Lesotho and Swaziland not part of South Africa? it makes no sense

Because they are kingdoms and are protected by britain, so SA will never touch them, although majority of their population would wish to fall under SA, but their kings dont entertain that idea, fearing loss of power and unable loot the nation. 50% of lesotho and swaziland people work in SA.
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by SirShymexx: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Loool.

The dark continent.

Let's be honest - Africa is fvcked cos Africans are mentally lazy, greedy, docile, destructive, lack creativity, and dearth of intellectual curiosity.

Just imagine how great Africa would be if folks can just rise up and start demanding answers, while using their brain cells to proffer solutions to their unique problems. And those at the top can start seeing those at the bottom as their brothers and sisters.

Even how messed the youths on this forum are is enough to tell you that there is no hope for the dark continent. Most of them just do whatever they do for crumbs to feast on. While the vacuous pseudo-intellectuals among them always put round pegs in square holes - hence it is so easy to external forces of destruction to run circles around their squares.

The human element is dead - no hope for Africa. Not in this generation or the next one.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by sultaan(m): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
oganology33:
U guyz are so funny. do u really believe dat these lines called boundaries really exist on the land mark? Secondly, wat kinda light shines up 2 space Street lights or Household bulbs or security lights Crazy people Deceiving us since 639BC

This is the real bushman opinion here, person who has never seen a lighted city in their entire life and will probably never know what it is talking here.

I can't blame you maybe if you enter plane one day from Lagos to Abuja at night you can compare the space in between then the light in Abuja you multiply by hundred for western cities
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by sultaan(m): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:
Loool.

The dark continent.

Let's be honest - Africa is fvcked cos Africans are mentally lazy, greedy, docile, destructive, lack creativity, and dearth of intellectual curiosity.

Just imagine how great Africa would be if folks can just rise up and start demanding answers, while using their brain cells to proffer solutions to their unique problems. And those at the top can start seeing those at the bottom as their brothers and sisters.

Even how messed the youths on this forum are is enough to tell you that there is no hope for the dark continent. Most of them just do whatever they do for crumbs to feast on. While the vacuous pseudo-intellectuals among them always put round pegs in square holes - hence it is so easy to external forces of destruction to run circles around their squares.

The human element is dead - no hope for Africa. Not in this generation or the next one.

We are supposed to keep those in our minds and not say it out the call the white man that says it a racist.

If the actions of the Nigerian leaders were to be taken in China they will all have been executed in others places all of them will be in jail
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by mikolo80: 1:15am On Oct 17, 2015
mightyhaze:
ok,aside d insult,do u hav anitin else 2 contribute sir?
what insult. did I say failed student. you just saw failed and immediately took offence.learn to comprehend bfor replying
I did not insult you
insult is opinion
what I stated is fact
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by mightyhaze: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2015
mikolo80:
what insult. did I say failed student. you just saw failed and immediately took offence.learn to comprehend bfor replying
I did not insult you
insult is opinion
what I stated is fact
my bad! Was hopin on readin an intelligent contribution 4m u on ds thread,aside all des back n forth.so far,it seems like a pipe dream.well,unfortunately I don't do back n forth wit ur type.stay off my mentions n hav a good day sir!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by oganology33(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2015
sultaan:

This is the real bushman opinion here, person who has never seen a lighted city in their entire life and will probably never know what it is talking here.

I can't blame you maybe if you enter plane one day from Lagos to Abuja at night you can compare the space in between then the light in Abuja you multiply by hundred for western cities
Comfirmed Alika!!!
Why didn't u comment abt the boundary lines. I'm sure u can also see dem on a plane from Lagos 2 Abuja. Little Mind!
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by mikolo80: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
mightyhaze:
my bad! Was hopin on readin an intelligent contribution 4m u on ds thread,aside all des back n forth.so far,it seems like a pipe dream.well,unfortunately I don't do back n forth wit ur type.stay off my mentions n hav a good day sir!
very intelligent post
shows you can't read in English
and you just proved it
and Ilk mention whoever i damn well please
if it's too hot

get out out the damn kitchen br'er
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by sultaan(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
oganology33:

Comfirmed Alika!!!
Why didn't u comment abt the boundary lines. I'm sure u can also see dem on a plane from Lagos 2 Abuja. Little Mind!

You can't see them from planes you can only see them from danfos and those sign boards that says welcome to **** state. you should try flying at night some day no need to worry about armed robbers.

White folks think we still live on trees and some opinions here confirm it.

For those who need to believe you can use google earth to look at the roof of most houses on earth you can even see the whole city like a go through streets but the pictures are not live
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by oganology33(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
sultaan:

You can't see them from planes you can only see them from danfos and those sign boards that says welcome to **** state. you should try flying at night some day no need to worry about armed robbers.

White folks think we still live on trees and some opinions here confirm it.

For those who need to believe you can use google earth to look at the roof of most houses on earth you can even see the whole city like a go through streets but the pictures are not live

I give up on u. u must b living in a Utopia
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by sultaan(m): 1:58am On Oct 18, 2015
oganology33:

I give up on u. u must b living in a Utopia

Get down from the tree top

Can you recognize the 38th parallel from the images posted I will give you a clue and it is a border

Clue: South Korea
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by TonySpike: 5:12am On Oct 18, 2015
Yujin:

I do not doubt that Africa would be darker than other continents as in reality she lacks infrastructures in majority of her constituents but the degree of darkness is overemphasized. Take a closer look at south Africa and you will understand what I'm saying. How comes its only the Gauteng and capetown areas that is bright? Don't you see that its not a correct reflection of what is on ground? That has been my bone of contention. Yes Africa was suppose to be darker comparatively but that pix doesn't tell the exact story. It was fixed for a purpose.

Apart from big cities in South Africa namely Johannesburg, Pretoria, Capetown, Durban and maybe Port Elizabeth, the rest of South Africa is sparsely populated as someone once mentioned. Infact, a large part of South Africa in the West bordering Namibia and Botswana is geographical unlivable because of the Karoo and Kahalari deserts. If you have travelled across South Africa by road, you will see that these satellite images are justified as many areas of the countryside are farmlands.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by onila(f): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

It depends of what countries you put in your central Africa ..but I think central is the most underpopulated or sparsely populated region on our continent .
The zone with the largest population are East Africa then west Africa
angry
Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by ThunderingHooves: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Certain things appear so neatly:
1. One can clearly see the Nile. The Nile is Egypt and Egypt is the Nile.
2. SA is another animal.
3. The flaring in N Delta. What a waste,why cant it be used to power gas turbines to produce electricity.
4. I can see several african cities: Lagos,Abuja,Joburg,Accra,Nairobi. Should we electrify cities only? Uneven development.
4. Several "dark spots" can be explained away easily e.g Kruger park and the Karoo/Kalahari in SA, Congo forest,Sahara desert.

On the other hand:
5. Europeans have completely plundered their lands where everywhere is settled and nowhere left untouched. They wish to take their poisonous relationship with mother nature whey they feed on any and everything and leave it bare before moving onto their next victim. Pests.
6.This is a good way to illustrate poverty in an argument. Nothing could be more profound. Just look at it! The diff between S Korea and N Korea is even more telling.

Your brother from the east.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space by tck2000(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Racism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops Abia CJ, Others From Swearing In Ogah Till July 18 / Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west / Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.