Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North (26062 Views)

2019: PDP Zones Presidency To North, Vice-presidency To South / 2019: New Mega Party Zones Presidency To The North •VP For S/east.. / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by wildchild1: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Hehehehehe

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by EbukaLive(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2015
The best chance of Igbo Presidency is APC but my Ibo brothers tho. They just enjoy embarassing me... Tueeeeeeeeehhhh

7 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by hotgunz(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why Always North?

So After all said and done, My Igbo brothers and sisters are going to be Slaves again to the North?? Mbanu!

Tufiakwa
re u nt d person dat post d story..... Until i ask my ancestors i will nt believe it dat anoda aboki go rule my unborn. Child
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Seccession is what will need in the zoo, its obvious we ain't one.
so your peple too wan rule Nigeria?abeg forget it,Vice President YES,President NEVER NEVER NEVER not until you bring back the innocent people killed during the needless civil war

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by IYANGBALI: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2015
fablola:

Don't swear. It is in the nature of things that some are born into leadership while others follow; like your brothers and sisters!
hahhhaaaa kai omo see truth

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by tonylaw07(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Chai when ibo man turn go reach.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Goke7: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2015
EbukaLive:
The best chance of Igbo Presidency is APC but my Ibo brothers tho. They just enjoy embarassing me... Tueeeeeeeeehhhh

reason they will continue to wail about marginalization, their political miscalculation is always on point.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by ElFenomeno1: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2015
PDP why bother? grin
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by flokii: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2015
the South-East just lost the chance/dream of ever ruling Nigeria...
smh
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Banter1(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2015
SenseiX:
Expected decision and a pragmatic one at that from the party. A lot depends on whether Buhari goes for a second term which I increasingly doubt.
If Buhari does not run then the party stands a chance, if he runs he will always lock down the North no matter what.
Dankwambo the presumptive PDP frontrunner for now, Ribadu waiting in the wings.
Obi or NOI would be running mate.
they deceive yoursef say PDP get chance for NORTH. The party is dead in the North.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by NewNigeriaMind: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a welcome development. I congratulate Northerners in advance and it is my belief that the candidate that will fly the ticket will not be a Northern candidate but the Presidential Candidate of PDP who's from the Northern extraction. Power belongs to the People!!!!

PDP!

first you congratulated northerners then when on to shift grounds that the person hopefully will be a pdp candidate of northern extraction grin

so our Igbo brothers will vote a northerner in 2019 grin

I really pity you cheesy it must be hard doing this cheesy

10 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by akike: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2015
theV0ice:
So finally an abok.i face will adorn posters all over the SE in 2019 and some folks will not develop high BP from hatred and bitterness... grin

Thank God for PDP's foresight in working towards Nigeria's unity o cheesy cheesy

At least I won't have to fight 'born to rule' crooners henceforth cheesy

Nigeria wins again cool

I am laughing like maniac right now

This is unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by babafirst(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol,so GEJ is finally not coming back.I am so happy even the senior wailers in PDP have tactically realised GEJ is bad market.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by akike: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

What a FAN!cheesy

Those who are trying to make GEJites cum PDP supporters appear hypocritical for approving the emergence of a northernern candidate need to understand that the reason most people didn't give their support to President Bubu and so him as a man with an islamization agenda isn't so much about his region than it is about his perceived religious fanaticism, especially going by the highly inflammatory and incitive statements which were attributed to him during the pre-2015 era. Not to mention his rather apparent disinterest in National affairs prior to this time, and his unwillingness to exhibit acts of statesmanship especially in the case of Boko Haram.

That President Buhari just obtained his National ID Card a few days back begs a lot of questions and tell us a lot to the discerning mind.
Bla bla bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Aromas: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2015
fineguy11:
grin i wish them GOODLUCK. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You better wish them success gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Goke7: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2015
This just shows that pdp can never be an effective opposition party, they are just too used to be the ruling party hence the reason they cannot even easily fund a befitting banner without errors.

But should i say that an opposition party never expose its tactics too early for an election still four years away, it will make the ruling party aware on time to thwart their plan. Pdp has just put the APC on notice which will make the APC start their plan ahead in order not to give in easily in 2019. zoning the presidency to the north cannot guarantee election success, do pdp think that with this, apc will bring their candidate from bayelsa to compete. I laugh in spanish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by mideactive: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Bunch of thieves!PDP,tell ur criminal governors forum chairman 2 pay d old daddy n mummy in ondo state..must dis ppl die before u pay 'em..mimiko is a very wicked man,he's d devil himself...

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by fascowilly(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2015
looking @ the third pix with those caps it has finally agreed the party has turned to BIAFRAN PARTY.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Touchforfree(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a welcome development. I congratulate Northerners in advance and it is my belief that the candidate that will fly the ticket will not be a Northern candidate but the Presidential Candidate of PDP who's from the Northern extraction. Power belongs to the People!!!!

PDP!

Which PDP are U all talking of; Is it the old "People Democratic Party" or the newly stage-managed "Peoples Democracy Party" ?.

Let them put their houses in order instead of mourning the 2015 general elections.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by mormoni(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why Always North?

So After all said and done, My Igbo brothers and sisters are going to be Slaves again to the North?? Mbanu!

Tufiakwa
yes oooo! Na slaves una be nau. Jst continue selling spare parts to us.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by nigeriancuban: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2015
sobthe pdp s are planning another takeover so they can finish the wreckage they be started,God pass them

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by ddeola: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Desperate pple trying to court the north. If President Buhari keeps his campaign promises (unlike the PDP jokers), even if he doesn't run to be re-elected Nigerians will stick to APC.

Am sure that the APC know the implication of failing Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Seccession is what will need in the zoo, its obvious we ain't one.

you people betrayed Ojukwu for allowing APGA to die. consequence no.1, others loading....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Good move from PDP

Northern population is too much, so we need a Northern candidate to alter Bubu's chances. And of course, a VP from the South East.

Personally, I would have preferred a candidate from the North Central (not necessarily CORE NORTH).

South West & Lagos would have to vote based on performance. If Bubu excels, he might get some favours from the West, but if he fails, his retirement is sacrosanct.

Come to think of it, if Bubu refuses to run in 2019, APC is doomed! APC would not raise Fashola, as Osibanjo won't love to end his political career. APC again wouldn't want to raise another Northerner to avoid losing the patronage of people like Amachi, Rochas and other Yoruba leaders.

Oh! My Saraki grin Atiku grin
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by arent88(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Whether Buhari agrees to run or not is irrelevant. We shall send him back to Daura come 2019. Come 2019 power will return to the people (PDP).

Ribadu 2019 Project is possible!!!!
like seriously you are a comedian.pdp won presidential election in some parts of the north because they were in control of government machineries responsible for conducting those elections.now that buhari is the president am sorry to say this but pdp shld just try and lock down the se and ss and then battle for the sw as for the north,my guy forget it.pdp would find out that they even did better in 2015 than they would even come close to doing in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2015
we are watching you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

meanwhile Bet9ja na him sure pass wink
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by j4sure(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Neplusultra(f): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2015
Man always proposes but God disposes it like trash! wink smiley
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Goke7: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

What a FAN!cheesy

Those who are trying to make GEJites cum PDP supporters appear hypocritical for approving the emergence of a northernern candidate need to understand that the reason most people didn't give their support to President Bubu and so him as a man with an islamization agenda isn't so much about his region than it is about his perceived religious fanaticism, especially going by the highly inflammatory and incitive statements which were attributed to him during the pre-2015 era. Not to mention his rather apparent disinterest in National affairs prior to this time, and his unwillingness to exhibit acts of statesmanship especially in the case of Boko Haram.

That President Buhari just obtained his National ID Card a few days back begs a lot of questions and tell us a lot to the discerning mind.

This is one of the reasons you guys look so silly, what if your candidate too in 2019 is touted as a man with islamization agenda, you guys will still convince us that its a lie abi? Honestly GEJ will regret having you guys as his supporters, hope you will carry mama peace along to the north to convince the so called born throwaway children according to the great mama peace.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by fromnigeria(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:
PDP, get ready to loose again!
Its a chance for the SE only if they can be united and form alliance with SW

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MbashrexBashir(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Its a matter of time SE will rule this country. Am a northerner but I strongly believe one day de wil rule dere father land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB / Lamido: How Akpabio, Obanikoro Were Forced To Leave PDP For APC / How ‘some Judges’ Delivered Onnoghen’s Resignation Letter At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.