Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North (26047 Views)

2019: PDP Zones Presidency To North, Vice-presidency To South / 2019: New Mega Party Zones Presidency To The North •VP For S/east.. / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by edgyslim: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:

When will this boy have human dignity and stick to one script?

Did you not realize you were jeopardizing the zoning arrangement when you allowed GEJ to run in 2011?

Why are you suddenly pretending to be concerned about fairness to the North?

I'm glad the NL PDP Rep has confirmed to wailers they will be governed by 'abokhis' till 2027 (next 12 years) whether Buhari continues in 2019 or not. Sweetguy25 copy that.

Don't mind that jester with mushroom analysis

4 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by missKiffy(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2015
januzaj:
SE = USED AND DUMPED
1999 to 2023
they call us hausa slaves.....= 8yrs as president....Current VP
Saying SE will rule Nigeria is like saying Lord Bendtner will win European golden Shoe
It's like saying Enyimba will win the Uefa champions league grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by bigwallace(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2015
The only tribe I pity here are the ibos,cos I dnt tink they can smell that presidency for a very long time,wat am I saying sef dnt tink they can get dier for life!!
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by superior1: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2015
They should file Shekau
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by januzaj(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2015
missKiffy:
It's like saying Enyimba will win the Uefa champions league grin cheesy

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by billyG(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2015
PdP & Ndibgo are fvcking HYPOCRATE!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MadCow1: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2015
SenseiX:
Expected decision and a pragmatic one at that from the party. A lot depends on whether Buhari goes for a second term which I increasingly doubt.
If Buhari does not run then the party stands a chance, if he runs he will always lock down the North no matter what.
Dankwambo the presumptive PDP frontrunner for now, Ribadu waiting in the wings.
Obi or NOI would be running mate.

The Igbos are not interested in working with the North

And If PDP presents a Northern Candidate in 2019.. grin

That's the straw that will finally cripple that party for life. grin
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by shogz89: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:
Good move from PDP

Northern population is too much, so we need a Northern candidate to alter Bubu's chances. And of course, a VP from the South East.

Personally, I would have preferred a candidate from the North Central (not necessarily CORE NORTH).

South West & Lagos would have to vote based on performance. If Bubu excels, he might get some favours from the West, but if he fails, his retirement is sacrosanct.

Come to think of it, if Bubu refuses to run in 2019, APC is doomed! APC would not raise Fashola, as Osibanjo won't love to end his political career. APC again wouldn't want to raise another Northerner to avoid losing the patronage of people like Amachi, Rochas and other Yoruba leaders.

Oh! My Saraki grin Atiku grin
but i thought you guyz were saying southwest votes blindly just like other tribes, .. na now you guyz know say na performance they are after ,, if buhari performs well which is very much likely ,, the south west is locked for APC for second tenure

4 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by SpencerLewis(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Mogidi:

This is a master-stroke by PDP since Buhari won't be contesting the 2019 election.
Fear of PMB fcator/personality/charisma is the beginning of wisdom 4 some Mogidi dudes.
How do u know that PMB will not contest in 2019? U must be a wizard (aka amusi).
So, u are convinced that no PDP candidate can defeat PMB our man.
Never the less proudly IPOB.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by darznets(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Whether Buhari agrees to run or not is irrelevant. We shall send him back to Daura come 2019. Come 2019 power will return to the people (PDP).

Ribadu 2019 Project is possible!!!!

There is no sin in fantasies. ...The question you need to ask yourself is "Who will fund this pipe dream "?

PDP became what it is today because it has always been in power since 1999 with unlimited access to funding. Now in opposition, with even the governors that are expected to fund the party struggling to pay salaries.

The plan and execution of strategy for 2019 will not start in 2018, it has started already and coupled with the fact that there is no more free money from government, am waiting to see how PDP intend to achieve this dream.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Bura-caniAssss plus Mogidi and Co will put the blame on PMB for this EkwereMadness grin grin grin.....anyway I dey go report this EkwereMadnesss at the KweZwenu Palace......

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by uwa1(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2015
PDP really needs all the help dey can get to be able to come bck in 2019
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by dROC1: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2015
Anti fashola/osibanjo move
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2015
i give up on nigeria/.....its over for the country... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by SpencerLewis(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:
PDP, get ready to loose again!
They have just started the preparation for their next losing @ d polls in less than 4yrs time.
The earlier they start preparing the more the margin of their loss will be MAKA CHUKWU i swear.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Akebe83: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2015
PDP People Deceived People party should go and sleep for the rest of their life, i strongly believe they will never go back to ASOROCK again, instead of PDP people deceived people to go back to ASO ROCK we will vote APGA in.
NOTE: i strongly believe in BUHARI is my political GOD Father, he will deliver by GOD Grace.
iam waiting for anybody response.

Regard

Akebe W. E
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by cosby02(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
MyMouth:

Can u please show me ur own national I.d card? Jus show me and I will forever take u serious or else I shall forever see u as a clown jus like tonyebacanista! Because, I have registered for years now and I have not been given mine. Am sure the same with pmb, he is only getting it because he is the president. Ur hero gej and his group of friends am sure embezzled as usual the funds for d project!
Dont mind the pervert, even his god GEJ got his own National ID while he was president. I registered for mine since 2006 and is yet to b ready for collection.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by fflamingo(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Very bad decision. I don't know whosoever PDP presidential flag bearer would be but he can't win APC as a party in the north. Secondly easterner would rather vote for APC continuity rather than voting based for an untested northern man.

I can't even imagine how hausa man will campaign with pdp

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Holyman3(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2015
januzaj:
SE = USED AND DUMPED
1999 to 2023
they call us hausa slaves.....= 8yrs as president....Current VP
Saying SE will rule Nigeria is like saying Lord Bendtner will win European golden Shoe
I cant wait to see PA CHUKWUDI licking ab.oki asshole

If you have any head, you will know that politics is a game of numbers.

PDP must zone the presidency to the north if they want power back.

BTW, the average person from South east is far better off compared to your lazy assss.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Consula: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Just for the sake of the pictures ...... Now some people have been crucifying Amaechi that he betrayed his brother GEJ. But Ike Ekweremadu sat as chairman of this committee and laudably gave this recommendation...yet no word from my SE brothers. This man did not betray a brother, he has betrayed an ENTIRE RACE!!!! Just so that he will either be VP or SP, see how my brothers think #SMH
hinwazaka:
I will always LOVE the PDP. Ever since 1999, I have always been with the PDP. PDP I have been, and PDP I will be till I die. GOD bless the PDP. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by brofula(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2015
pedel:
Wrong move. They should have done that earlier; they presented GEJ.
The north wont need any president in 2019 because PMB will still be there and its their turn till 2023.
After that it will be Igbo President after in 2023. Will they still present a notherner in 2023?

PDP lost their grip on power because of few greedy and insane people running the party.
There wont be any PDP in 2023. Their loss in 2019, should they exist till then, would kill them completely.

Many of their financiers will be in prison by 2019.

Yes I support
most of their financiers will be in prison to gether with Tinubu, Saraki, Amaechi and Atiku.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by SpencerLewis(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Whether Buhari agrees to run or not is irrelevant. We shall send him back to Daura come 2019. Come 2019 power will return to the people (PDP).

Ribadu 2019 Project is possible!!!!
Tonye my brother, who are the we u're talking abt? Far sighted PDP have noticed that their only chance of closing their margin of their anticipated defeat is if PMB will not contest again and u a new entrance to PDP just during the 6 weeks extension of the election is talking trash.
If Ribadu is all u pple can think of, then 4get it. The humiliation @ the Adamawa guber pulls he suffered to a little known Bindow will be a child's play at the 2019 presidential polls.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2015
babafirst:
Lol,so GEJ is finally not coming back.I am so happy even the senior wailers in PDP have tactically realised GEJ is bad market.
GEJ will be going for a higher office, Secretary General of the UN. God bless the defender of democracy and the next recepient of Nobel Peace Prize for conceding defeat.

Na sacasm o.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by nosiebaba(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Wow I thought they always saw northerners and Boko haram and animals.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2015
How Barcanista is in support of this, I thought he was championing the realization of the Lower Niger?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so zoning is now back to the pdp constitution?

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by pharmagba: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Seccession is what will need in the zoo, its obvious we ain't one.
Ironically it is your kindred that have decided to Zone it to the North. It's show you are OYO
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by januzaj(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Holyman3:

If you have any head, you will know that politics is a game of numbers.

PDP must zone the presidency to the north if they want power back.

BTW, the average person from South east is far better off compared to your lazy assss.
who is this one

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by darznets(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2015
I think the first question the PDP rabble rousers need to ask themselves is " Who will fund this dream"?
Mimiko, Fayose etc will not be in office in 2019 to doll out cheap money.
I need someone to give me just 5 people who can/will fund PDP presidential dream in 2019!

If PDP could lose the election with all the state & federal might at their disposal. You need to think well of where the funding will come from 4 years after been out of office.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by AfroKnight: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Some people won't be happy with this. It seems they won't smell the presidency yet.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MyMouth(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

I would love to visit your store of excuses.

Not only do I have a means of National Identification, I have a means of state identification and a card that seals my voting franchise.

Sorry, you're not getting a pictorial evidence.
My word is my bond.

You're sure?
Really?
Did he tell you that?
Did a former general of the Federal republic, a former military president, and a man who's being touted as the most disciplined and saintly man in Nigeria as of today tell you that he registered and wasn't issued one?

You're also SURE GEJ and "friends" embezzled the money. Really? What sense is there in a person sacrificing a lot to see a worthwhile project come up and then using his own hands to destroy such? Are you being real and totally honest here?

Well, your take, your opinion.
Cha-cha.
And who the hell told you pmb or myself do not have valid means of national identification? I asked to see ur own national I.d since u said the President just collected his and u are giving me long "torenchi"! I have now added u to the list of clowns on this forum!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor / Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.