Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North (26057 Views)

2019: PDP Zones Presidency To North, Vice-presidency To South / 2019: New Mega Party Zones Presidency To The North •VP For S/east.. / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by fablola: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why Always North?

So After all said and done, My Igbo brothers and sisters are going to be Slaves again to the North?? Mbanu!

Tufiakwa

Don't swear. It is in the nature of things that some are born into leadership while others follow; like your brothers and sisters!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by QuotaSystem: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
scribble:
Stupidity

APC will field Yoruba and igbo if sai baba is unavailable

PDP will lose

Decamping forms are no longer available, the last time we checked for Ngozi they had been exhausted.

I predict that the SE will cry for APC in 2019 but it would be too late.

Go and buy broom, wait and pray undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MizMyColi(f): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
I will always LOVE the PDP. Ever since 1999, I have always been with the PDP. PDP I have been, and PDP I will be till I die. GOD bless the PDP. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

What a FAN!cheesy

Those who are trying to make GEJites cum PDP supporters appear hypocritical for approving the emergence of a northernern candidate need to understand that the reason most people didn't give their support to President Bubu and so him as a man with an islamization agenda isn't so much about his region than it is about his perceived religious fanaticism, especially going by the highly inflammatory and incitive statements which were attributed to him during the pre-2015 era. Not to mention his rather apparent disinterest in National affairs prior to this time, and his unwillingness to exhibit acts of statesmanship especially in the case of Boko Haram.

That President Buhari just obtained his National ID Card a few days back begs a lot of questions and tell us a lot to the discerning mind.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by QuotaSystem: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
hinwazaka:

Maybe you haven't been reading my posts. I have always stated that the next presidential candidate for the PDP will not be a Northerner. And besides, you and I both know that you are an indigene of the Southwest.

Are you saying the NWC's decision to field a northern presidential candidate is invalid? As for my identity, suit yourself grin

14 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by hinwazaka: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

What a FAN!cheesy

Ever since 99, when my father put me in front of a TV set and said " these are the people who are going to build us a country", in relation to the PDP presidential primaries, I have loved and supported the PDP, through the good times, bad times, scandals and gains, thick and thin, I have always loved the PDP. To me, the PDP is more than a party, it is a dream, an ideology, the last hope of the nation. I believe in the PDP, more than I believe in the union. Akpabio put it best " NIGERIA IS PDP AND PDP IS NIGERIA".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by hinwazaka: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Are you saying the NWC's decision to field a northern presidential candidate is invalid? As for my identity, suit yourself grin
When 2019 comes, you and the ediotic 15 million lost souls, will find out.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by QuotaSystem: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Keep shut and delude yourself in isolation, you have been condemned to supporting a "parasite born to rule" for president for your loving party's next two Presidential elections and there is nothing you can do but do as you're told.

Tell me, will Nnamdi Kanu miraculously sieze PDP and merge it with IPOB/MASSOB to produce Uwazurike as Presidential flagbearer grin?

hinwazaka:

[s] When 2019 comes, you and the ediotic 15 million lost souls, will find out.[/s]

24 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MyMouth(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mogidi:

This is a master-stroke by PDP since Buhari won't be contesting the 2019 election.
Na u go stop am from contesting abi? So una dey fear buhari like this? Chei! Now I know !

20 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MizMyColi(f): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
hinwazaka:

Ever since 99, when my father put me in front of a TV set and said " these are the people who are going to build us a country", in relation to the PDP presidential primaries, I have loved and supported the PDP, through the good times, bad times, scandals and gains, thick and thin, I have always loved the PDP. To me, the PDP is more than a party, it is a dream, an ideology, the last hope of the nation. I believe in the PDP, more than I believe in the union. Akpabio put it best " NIGERIA IS PDP AND PDP IS NIGERIA".

Such Passion.
It's Admirable.
Welldonesmiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MyMouth(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Whether Buhari agrees to run or not is irrelevant. We shall send him back to Daura come 2019. Come 2019 power will return to the people (PDP).

Ribadu 2019 Project is possible!!!!
So ur senses still dey miss up till now? U better go meet babalowo make them find u another one

17 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by QuotaSystem: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
The incessant diatribes of GEJites were laced with invectives and propaganda such as 'kunu-sipping', 'born to rule', and 'northern agenda' all of which have nothing to do with religious fanaticism. Therein lies the shameless hypocrisy.

The fact is that a lot of GEJ'ites never expected that their much beloved now seemingly SS/SE PDP would present a northern candidate no matter how they might try to conceal their disappointment, especially since the same party jettisoned the zoning arrangement for GEJ in 2011 which makes any claim of fairness to the north further hypocrisy and total bullshit.

Well, thats how the cookie kulikuli crumbles I guess.

MizMyColi:

What a FAN!cheesy

Those who are trying to make GEJites cum PDP supporters appear hypocritical for approving the emergence of a northernern candidate need to understand that the reason most people didn't give their support to President Bubu and so him as a man with an islamization agenda isn't so much about his region than it is about his perceived religious fanaticism, especially going by the highly inflammatory and incitive statements which were attributed to him during the pre-2015 era. Not to mention his rather apparent disinterest in National affairs prior to this time, and his unwillingness to exhibit acts of statesmanship especially in the case of Boko Haram.

That President Buhari just obtained his National ID Card a few days back begs a lot of questions and tell us a lot to the discerning mind.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by McKren(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Correct move by PDP

I love Ekweremadu honestly

As an Igbo I am very proud of his politics
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MyMouth(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringringrin
This AC Milan guy should leave my moniker alone na. Hiancheesy Thanks for mentioning me sha, I prolly wouldn't have seen this.

Well, na siddon look I dey.
Until I see and personally vouch for the candidates, I won't rejoice just yet. I won't fume either.

Nation building is a task that must be upheld.
The APC led FG had better perform, or risk being booted out.
insha Allahu, the days of iranu are over.
#Progress

Those who are trying to make GEJites cum PDP supporters appear hypocritical for approving the emergence of a northernern candidate need to understand that the reason most people didn't give their support to President Bubu and saw him as a man with an islamization agenda isn't so much about his region than it is about his perceived religious fanaticism, especially going by the highly inflammatory and incitive statements which were attributed to him during the pre-2015 era. Not to mention his rather apparent disinterest in National affairs prior to this time, and his unwillingness to exhibit acts of statesmanship especially in the case of Boko Haram.

Can u please show me ur own national I.d card? Jus show me and I will forever take u serious or else I shall forever see u as a clown jus like tonyebacanista! Because, I have registered for years now and I have not been given mine. Am sure the same with pmb, he is only getting it because he is the president. Ur hero gej and his group of friends am sure embezzled as usual the funds for d project!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MizMyColi(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The incessant diatribes of GEJites were laced with invectives and propaganda such as 'kunu-sipping', 'born to rule', and 'northern agenda' all of which have nothing to do with religious fanaticism. Therein lies the shameless hypocrisy.

The fact is that a lot of GEJ'ites never expected that their much beloved now seemingly SS/SE PDP would present a northern candidate no matter how they might try to conceal their disappointment.

Well, thats how the cookie kulikuli crumbles I guess.

Well, this is a game.
You stoop to conquer. In Love and War, all is fair. You of all people should know better.

GEJ and PDP supporters were mere babies when compared to the propaganda vehicle your faction churned.

From the get go...A Northerner has always been tipped. Ribadu or Dankwambo specifically.

On the contrary, I don't think I or anyone I know is disappointed.

I just made clear, the reason people wailed against Buhari.
That much should suffice.

And you just had to use kulikuli innit? undecidedundecidedundecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by porshuch: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
SAI NORTH!! I wonder how my Igbo brothers will see this o. So finally we igbo's will bow to the north by 2019. Nnamdi Kalu e don shele o. Lol

14 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by johnwizey: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Whether Buhari agrees to run or not is irrelevant. We shall send him back to Daura come 2019. Come 2019 power will return to the people (PDP).

Ribadu 2019 Project is possible!!!!
grin grin grin kip dreaming

4 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by QuotaSystem: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well, this is a game.
You stoop to conquer. In Love and War, all is fair. You of all people should know better.

GEJ and PDP supporters were mere babies when compared to the propganda vehicle your faction churned.

From the get go...A Northerner has always been tipped. Ribadu or Dankwambo specifically.

On the contrary, I don't think I or anyone I know is disappointed.

I just made clear, the reason people wailed against Buhari.
That much should suffice.

And you just had to use kulikuli innit? undecidedundecidedundecided

Kindly provide ANY reference to back your claim because it smells funny from over here.

13 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MizMyColi(f): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
MyMouth:

Can u please show me ur own national I.d card? Jus show me and I will forever take u serious or else I shall forever see u as a clown jus like tonyebacanista! Because, I have registered for years now and I have not been given mine. Am sure the same with pmb, he is only getting it because he is the president. Ur hero gej and his group of friends am sure embezzled as usual the funds for d project!

I would love to visit your store of excuses.

Not only do I have a means of National Identification, I have a means of state identification and a card that seals my voting franchise.

Sorry, you're not getting a pictorial evidence.
My word is my bond.

You're sure?
Really?
Did he tell you that?
Did a former general of the Federal republic, a former military president, and a man who's being touted as the most disciplined and saintly man in Nigeria as of today tell you that he registered and wasn't issued one?

You're also SURE GEJ and "friends" embezzled the money. Really? What sense is there in a person sacrificing a lot to see a worthwhile project come up and then using his own hands to destroy such? Are you being real and totally honest here?

Well, your take, your opinion.
Cha-cha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MizMyColi(f): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Kindly provide ANY reference to back your claim because it smells funny from over here.

Things don't smell funny.
They sound funny.

That said, I know you're expecting internet reference as usual.
My source's beyond that.
Besides, I saw a thread on NL alleging the same about two months back.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by QuotaSystem: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nope words sound funny not things, bullshit however smells funny...I'd ordinarily expect you to know that undecided

Produce a reference from wherever or accept that your statement that "a Northerner has always been tipped. Ribadu or Dankwambo specifically" is total hogwash and a confirmation of the hypocrisy GEJites are dripping with on this thread.

And no, your alibi that you 'saw it on a thread two months back' won't fly.

MizMyColi:

Things don't smell funny.
They sound funny.

That said, I know you're expecting internet reference as usual.
My source's beyond that.
Besides, I saw a thread on NL alleging the same about two months back.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by tuniski: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
pedel:
Wrong move. They should have done that earlier; they presented GEJ.
The north wont need any president in 2019 because PMB will still be there and its their turn till 2023.
After that it will be Igbo President after in 2023. Will they still present a notherner in 2023?

PDP lost their grip on power because of few greedy and insane people running the party.
There wont be any PDP in 2023. Their loss in 2019, should they exist till then, would kill them completely.

Many of their financiers will be in prison by 2019.
See fear! Wishing pdp dead is tantamount to wishing our democracy dies. Anyway, pdp will be here and enduring. As the bastion of our democracy returning to power at the center is the last remaining act by PDP to seal their place in our anal of democracy as the all!!!! APC be afraid be very afraid.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by eyesofgod: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

What a FAN!cheesy

No matter how hard you try politics ain't your terrain, sister. Stick to your first love - romance.
Even with the avalanche of evidences from those who should and do know you are still stuck to tales from the putrid bowel of the embalmed PDP.
You will do yourself a lot of good if you stop hovering over that corpse.

21 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MizMyColi(f): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Nope words sound funny not things, bullshit however smells funny...I'd ordinarily expect you to know that undecided

Produce a reference from wherever or accept that your statement that "a Northerner has always been tipped. Ribadu or Dankwambo specifically" is total hogwash and a confirmation of the hypocrisy GEJites are dripping with on this thread.

And no, your alibi that you 'saw it on a thread two months back' won't fly.
I do not have an Internet link for you.

There was a thread that PDP is set to zone the presidency to the North.

Inside sources named Ribadu or Dankwambo to me.
I am well aware of what I saw and heard.

It has always been in the plans of the PDP to field a Northern candidate.

What you choose to believe at this point is solely your prerogative.
It does not change a truth I know.

Good night from Nigeria cool

[/quote]
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MizMyColi(f): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
eyesofgod:

No matter how hard you try politics ain't your terrain, sister. Stick to your first love - romance.
Even with the avalanche of evidences from those who should and do know you are still stuck to tales from the putrid bowel of the embalmed PDP.
You will do yourself a lot of good if you stop hovering over that corpse.

Bro, I don't struggle.
I don't try as hard as you make it seem to fit into a place where I've been destined to function.
My life has been one inspirational tale of grace, mercy and excellence.

I am here for a purpose.
Until that purpose is achieved, I will continue to support whom I wish to. I will continue to lend my voice to every ideology I believe in.
I will continue to write whatever I deem fit, as long as it pleases me and gives me a sense of peace.
Above all, I will continue to learn.

No one is my creator.
No one is in a position to determine what and how I do things to get to my final destination.

Thanks bro.
Here's wishing you well on your journey.
Goodnight from Nigeria cool
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by modath(f): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Despite the hypocrisy of deceitfully prioritizing an individuals ascribed 'moral right' over the laid down Party Rule, I appreciate the confidence you are reposing in we northerners to lead you to a brighter future.

Are you going to Sai Ribadu or Sai who?

I am still waiting for the excuses they will come up with to THEIR PEOPLE offline whom they've demonised the Hausa/Fulani folks to..

It is a tragicomedy in the making... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by eyesofgod: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bro, I don't struggle.
I don't try as hard as you make it seem to fit into a place where I've been destined to function.
My life has been one inspirational tale of grace, mercy and excellence.

I am here for a purpose.
Until that purpose is achieved, I will continue to support whom I wish to. I will continue to lend my voice to every ideology I believe in.
I will continue to write whatever I deem fit, as long as it pleases me and gives me a sense of peace.
Above all, I will continue to learn.

No one is my creator.
No one is in a position to determine what and how I do things to get to my final destination.

Thanks bro.
Here's wishing you well on your journey.
Goodnight from Nigeria cool

...it is about his perceived religious fanaticism, especially going by the highly inflammatory and incitive statements which were attributed to him during the pre-2015 era. Not to mention his rather apparent disinterest in National affairs prior to this time, and his unwillingness to exhibit acts of statesmanship especially in the case of Boko Haram...

The emboldened shows you are yet a developing embryo in the political firmament. If you are not beclouded by innate and/or induced hatred for PMB, you will realise that such accusations were cheap propaganda for what they were worth. As expected, they went with the wind that blew PDP into the abyss. Next time google any grievance you are harbouring to get facts.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by MizMyColi(f): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2015
eyesofgod:

...it is about his perceived religious fanaticism, especially going by the highly inflammatory and incitive statements which were attributed to him during the pre-2015 era. Not to mention his rather apparent disinterest in National affairs prior to this time, and his unwillingness to exhibit acts of statesmanship especially in the case of Boko Haram...

The emboldened shows you are yet a developing embryo in the political firmament. If you are not beclouded by innate and/or induced hatred for PMB, you will realise that such accusations were cheap propaganda for what they were worth. As expected, they went with the wind that blew PDP into the abyss. Next time google any grievance you are harbouring to get facts.

You saw what you wanted to see.

Next time, do read in between the lines.
Thanks.

I said attributed to him.
What does that tell you?

I said perceived.
What does that tell you?

The crux here is that there are people who refused to vote Buhari based on his antecedents as a former military president.
The alleged kidnap of Umaru Dikko as some 'diplomatic" bag in a crate still rings fresh.
The incitive statements, which hàve all been denied, same way the campaign promises hàve, can still be remembered by those whose memories captured his voice.

Did Buhari call the then FG "Boko Haram" or not?
Did he see them as the people who should be fought, and not the real terrorists?
How does that in any way, signify a willingness to deal with the menace head on.

A person can perceive wrongly or rightly based on information available to them.
That a statement is attributed to someone does not necessarily make it what the person said, does it?

I stand by my earlier submission on this thread.
Anyone who is not cool with it should please waka pass.
If you must quote me to spew bile or insults, be rest assured I won't read it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by eyesofgod: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

You saw what you wanted to see.

Next time, do read in between the lines.
Thanks.

I said attributed to him.
What does that tell you?

I said perceived.
What does that tell you?

The crux here is that there are people who refused to vote Buhari based on his antecedents as a former military president.
The alleged kidnap of Umaru Dikko as some 'diplomatic" bag in a crate still rings fresh.
The incitive statements, which hàve all been denied, same way the campaign promises hàve, can still be remembered by those whose memories captured his voice.

Did Buhari call the then FG "Boko Haram" or not?
Did he see them as the people who should be fought, and not the real terrorists?
How does that in any way, signify a willingness to deal with the menace head on.

A person can perceive wrongly or rightly based on information available to them.
That a statement is attributed to someone does not necessarily make it what the person said, does it?

I stand by my earlier submission on this thread.
Anyone who is not cool with it should please waka pass.
If you must quote me to spew bile or insults, be rest assured I won't read it.

And your visual field was restricted only to the negatives about the man? Your logic no be here.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by theV0ice: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Wish I had the time and inclination to go-a-digging, I would have exhumed some old posts of the pseudo-political strategists who were ready to swear on their ancestors graves as recently as the night of March 28(before results started trickling in) that NO ABOK.I WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN.

Now we see the their beloved PDP trying to ensure the kunu sipping gworo eaters continue their rule till 2027 at least. Well, maybe Ribadu, Shekarau and Dankwambo do not sip kunu and also do not chew gworo cheesy

Conclusion, stop playing God. Stop talking like God so that you don't confirm to the world that you're dumb cool

God bless Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by gigabyte13: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2015
So with all the noise of "slave master" the red-cap citizen can still zone the presidency to the north. That is a sign of hopelessness to me.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2015
theV0ice:
Wish I had the time and inclination to go-a-digging, I would have exhumed some old posts of the pseudo-political strategists who were ready to swear on their ancestors graves as recently as the night of March 28(before results started trickling in) that NO ABOK.I WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN.

Now we see the their beloved PDP trying to ensure the kunu sipping gworo eaters continue their rule till 2027 at least. Well, maybe Ribadu, Shekarau and Dankwambo do not sip kunu and also do not chew gworo cheesy

Conclusion, stop playing God. Stop talking like God so that you don't confirm to the world that you're dumb cool

God bless Nigeria

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) / Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.