Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Whats The Cost Of Pet Cargo From Russia, Serbia...etc - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Whats The Cost Of Pet Cargo From Russia, Serbia...etc (1222 Views)

.....lover of pet / Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions / New Set Of Gsd pups Coming in From Russia...parents Are Champions Long Coat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Cost Of Pet Cargo From Russia, Serbia...etc by ImFortress(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Been thinking of importing a dog from Russia, Serbia, etc, but before I contact any reliable breeder I need to know much the flight fee costs. Will appreciate a detailed info
Re: Whats The Cost Of Pet Cargo From Russia, Serbia...etc by okenwa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
What is the actual policy on importation of animals,
Re: Whats The Cost Of Pet Cargo From Russia, Serbia...etc by ImFortress(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
okenwa:
What is the actual policy on importation of animals,
Pet passport, import permit/clearing, Kennel, vet papers etc.
What policy do you mean?
Re: Whats The Cost Of Pet Cargo From Russia, Serbia...etc by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
ImFortress:
Been thinking of importing a dog from Russia, Serbia, etc, but before I contact any reliable breeder I need to know much the flight fee costs. Will appreciate a detailed info
Your shipper should be in the best position to answer this..you can contact me incase you need import permit and clearing.....Whatsapp...09032490147.
Re: Whats The Cost Of Pet Cargo From Russia, Serbia...etc by ImFortress(m): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Your shipper should be in the best position to answer this..you can contact me incase you need import permit and clearing.....Whatsapp...09032490147.
But I don't know how to book one or which that can be used, I don't know anything about this part, that's why I opened this thread

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Puppies For Sale In Abuja / Photos/video: 13ft Python Swallows 4ft Iguana Whole / Comment Lets See The True Dog Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.