Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Is It Proper? Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper? Please Help. (878 Views)

Is It Proper To Date/marry One's Age Mate? / Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? / Please Is It Proper To Tell A Girl U Want Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper? Please Help. by Johnnoah1st: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
like you meet one of your female old time school mate accidentally with his husband and its been awhile u last saw each other, does it make sense to collect dat friends number in front of her huby?
Re: Is It Proper? Please Help. by nnachukz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
When you have grown up, come for an advice that befits your age.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper? Please Help. by Emma60Ayoola(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Is It Proper? Please Help. by pet4ril(f): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Noooo just greet her n the hubby and pass, besides she's somebody's wife and if you deem it feet to still make casual old friend with her, include the hubby in the friendship and I think with that you will be clearing the man's doubt. ...this world has turned something else and trust nobody especially with a wife
Re: Is It Proper? Please Help. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
It all boils down to reading tha writing on tha wall .

If u feel the dude is warm enough for you to ask her of it , OK! If not, just pass.

Why did u ask the question btw, op?
Re: Is It Proper? Please Help. by Vinshu(f): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
It's OK op
Re: Is It Proper? Please Help. by Johnnoah1st: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
nnachukz:
When you have grown up, come for an advice that befits your age.
I would have taken u serious assuming i dont knw ur mental status,
Re: Is It Proper? Please Help. by DNBCrew: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yea. Check my signature.
Re: Is It Proper? Please Help. by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Collect the husbands number instead. Then call once in a while to greet his family.
Re: Is It Proper? Please Help. by thopman77(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Why not, u can collect it since u are old friend

(1) (Reply)

See The Tomato That Looks Like Kim K' S N*de B*tt [photos] / Is Your Fiancé A Womanizer? / This Is A Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.