Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us (15946 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by hebenezher(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2015
raayah:

So you mean any man who says such has only bad intentions?
look here, I say more than this to woman... as to get my mission accomplished... don't be so gullible, when believe him.. but not much

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by lilslick(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2015
muheheehehehe cheesy ask ur bf to tell u d truth
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by hisawesomeness(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2015
raayah:
Such a sweetheart

My boyfriend is the purple chat, while im white
this must be your first ever boyfriend. Judging from ur profile pic.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by raayah(f): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Sapphire06:
But why did you cover the first purple chat with the volume display??

Just curious though

Covering his phone number

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by raayah(f): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2015
hisawesomeness:
this must be your first ever boyfriend. Judging from ur profile pic.

He's my first awesome boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by raayah(f): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
either that or he really loves cooking. in which case, i'm very happy for you.

however, i'm sure you know he can't keep that promise. right? there is no way any nigerian guy can cook EVERYDAY for . . . even himself. there is a reason why these bukaterias, garri, and buscuits still sell in higher institution environments. cheesy

He cooks everyday for himself. He should be able to do it for us.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by niggi4life(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2015
All i see here is just an attention seeking girl.

I wont be surprised if you composed both text since its free text.... undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Tbillz:
Your breathtaking taking avi and the lips... Cant stop loving @prettythicksme dont take it personal just appreciating
Tbillz cheesy where have u been?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by raayah(f): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2015
niggi4life:

my boyfriend broke his phone. he has to use an app for now. its called free text.
Whatsapp/viber needs to verify phone number, which he can't do.
We are getting a new phone this saturday.

I thought my boyfriends message was sweet and funny. I decided to share. The hearts are covering his name.
He gives me enough attention.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by phiszo(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2015
sweet chats deceiving girls since 18B.C
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by Tbillz(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Tbillz cheesy where have u been?
Just had to what i had todo to bring U outta your hiding shell. Was actually thinking U deactivated your account.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Pdizzle:
raayah my friend, you don use puna scatter that bros brain
maybe her kitty kat is tight.gat the dude wailing for more under the cloak of love. Lol HARRY POTER lomo...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2015
All the best
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2015
raayah:

Covering his phone number
lolz....its necessary

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by Medunah: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2015
The comments thou grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by hisawesomeness(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
raayah:

He's my first awesome boyfriend
he is imaginery right

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by ipledge10(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Me toi i will always cook for her grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by nigeriancuban: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2015
op keep dreaming...

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by funlord(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2015
undecided
raayah:

my boyfriend broke his phone. he has to use an app for now. its called free text.
Whatsapp/viber needs to verify phone number, which he can't do.
We are getting a new phone this saturday.

I thought my boyfriends message was sweet and funny. I decided to share. The hearts are covering his name.
He gives me enough attention.

And the way YOU are running all over your thread trying to justify every little query made by posters is also AMAZING and reeks of desperation to impress! Who? I dunno!

And by the way your "boyfriends" flow sounds outdated! Next time come with more "hotter ish" than this tripe!

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by AleqsChizar(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Kindly download these blazing IGALA RAP songs by ALEQS CHIZAR#

G'OMI ABAJOI
http://madeinksu.com/post/384/music-aleqs-chizar-g-omi-abajoi-

KP'IBE WE ft OD Tension
http://ksuamebo.com/2015/07/aleqs-chizar-feat-od-tension-kpibe-we-prod-by-samzy-aleqs-chizar-x-od-tension/

Facebook: ALEQS CHIZAR
Twitter: @AleqsChizar
Instagram: @al_chizar
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by swaggzo(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Sapphire06:
But why did you cover the first purple chat with the volume display??

Just curious though

YOU'RE BEING CURIOUS CUZ YOU LIKE TO JUDGE LIKE THE REST OF THESE PEOPLE.

TO TAKE A SCREEN SHOT ON SOME PHONES YOU HAVE TO HOLD THE POWER AND VOLUME BUTTONS.

I
OR DON'T YOU SEE PROPER ENOUGH TO NOTICE THAT THE PLACE WHERE THE VOLUME PANEL IS COVERING IS BASICALLY NOT A PURPLE CHAT BAR..

JUST A NORMAL HEADER WE FIND ON ALMOST EVERY APPLICATION. LIKE... ON WHATSAPP THE GREEN BAR WHERE THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU CHATTING WITH IS CONTAINED
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by IamLEGEND1: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2015
so he told u he will cook for you all the time?
and you believed that noƱsense?

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by swaggzo(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
raayah:
Such a sweetheart

My boyfriend is the purple chat, while im white.
We have been dating for a year now

LOOK I COOK FOR MY GIRLFRIEND... SOMETIMES, I LIKE TO COOK AND I CAN.

WE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A YEAR NOW...

I UNDERSTAND YOU JUST WANNA FLAUNT YOUR GUY CUZ ITS NOT EVERYDAY WE SEE MEN WHO COOK FOR THEIR LADIES.

THIS THREAD IS COVERED WITH STATEMENTS ABOUT SEXX AND PUNNY AND VAGINNA AND THE REST OF THOSE STUFF CUZ NAIRALAND IS FLOODED BY BASIC PEOPLE.

DON'T LET WHAT THEY SAY GET TO YOU, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT....
ESPECIALLY OUTSIDE NAIRALAND!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by swaggzo(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2015
niggi4life:

BRO THERE ARE SO MANY LOVABLE PERSON'S IN THE WORLD..
ITS NOT THIS GIRLS FAULT THAT YOU NOT ONE :-)
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by raayah(f): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2015
funlord:
undecided

And the way YOU are running all over your thread trying to justify every little query made by posters is also AMAZING and reeks of desperation to impress! Who? I dunno!

And by the way your "boyfriends" flow sounds outdated! Next time come with more "hotter ish" than this tripe!

i am responding to your questions. I don't think its bad to interact in a thread..
Why you so mad?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by raayah(f): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Medunah:
The comments thou grin

I tire oh.
I am happy i was able to snatch a man that wants to cook for me.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by Lucasbalo(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2015
raayah:

I tire oh.
I am happy i was able to snatch a man that wants to cook for me.
It sounds like Puppy Love to me.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by raayah(f): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Lucasbalo:
It sounds like Puppy Love to me.

We are both adults and have been together for a year now. I think he's a very sweet person.
You know its possible to meet good people yh?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by Lucasbalo(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2015
raayah:

We are both adults and have been together for a year now. I think he's a very sweet person.
You know its possible to meet good people yh?
That's possible. Cooking everyday for a girlfriend or wife to be is what men don't do unless there is a sinister motive behind it. I married my wife coming out of graduate school in Chicago at 23 and still very much in love with her but I sure won't cook everyday for her because of so many reasons. Will do it occasionally but everyday is going overboard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by raayah(f): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2015
hebenezher:
look here, I say more than this to woman... as to get my mission accomplished... don't be so gullible, when believe him.. but not much

Mission has been accomplished consistently for over a year now. It must be very good making him want to lock it down.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by raayah(f): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lucasbalo:
That's possible. Cooking everyday for a girlfriend or wife to be is what men don't do unless there is a sinister motive behind it. I married my wife coming out of graduate school in Chicago at 23 and still very much in love with her but I sure won't cook everyday for her because of so many reasons. Will do it occasionally but everyday is going overboard.

He likes to cook and as a bachelor he makes his own meals all the time. Everyday is not overboard. We eat everyday. If a woman was saying she would cook everyday for her man. Most people would nod in approval.
I know everyday is impossible (life happens) , but I thought his message was sweet.

Congratulations to you and your wife

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tbillz:
Just had to what i had todo to bring U outta your hiding shell. Was actually thinking U deactivated your account.
lol,y should i deactivate?was wondering wherr u've been to,looking for u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help My Penis is So Small / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.