Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce (28424 Views)

Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) / Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by free2ryhme: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by 190theclown: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2015
smh
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by ZYZZA: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Just like the way APC are doing

#ihateapc
#broomwavingdemons
*irefusetobeazombie
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by ellabooz(f): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by laserjet: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2015
kayusely:
What about the marine police. They xhould have deployed the marine police instead of seeking outside help and now apportioning blame

Which one be marine police? Have u ever heard of such from the Nigeria Police Force?
There's no structure sir.

3 Likes

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by hotgunz(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Good move, blame anybody we re in d season of blames when u can't deliver u shift d blame to ur opponent that s change

3 Likes

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by IYANGBALI: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2015
police wan start war between themselves and navy/airforce,my hand no dey o

1 Like

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by ElFenomeno1: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerian Police.... forever incompetent and passing the buck!
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by enigma2007(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2015
modath:

Unfortunately it is not laughable... cry

As Fashola opined, we can't continue with Federal policing, it will not help us...

Security needs to be broken down to even local government level, now everyone is claiming it's not in their jurisdiction!!!

Ridiculous!!!

The Airforce and Navy guys are right...They do not have the jurisdiction to operate within the country. Just wondering why our police do not have Marine or Air wing units within or SWAT teams that could be deployed quickly

4 Likes

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by symbianDON(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2015
before the police starts shifting blames, what was their own immediate response when they were alerted of the robbery attack? didn't we read that it took them nearly an hour after the robbers had gone for them to show up? a typical case of pointing one finger at others while four fingers point back at you. yeye people.

7 Likes

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by Goke7: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2015
Soknown:
Thank you, that is what I wanted to say. NPF has a hanger in the Local airport and they do have choppers but the big question is do they have pilots trained in combat flight or air reconnaissance or whatever.

are u sure those choppers have fuel to fly? lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by LastSurvivor: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2015
Keep blaming while people keep dying..
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by joesnova(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Sorry but native doctor would have been the best for you to call....interesting story..medicine after death.gush
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by MadCow1: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
The Nigerian Police has Gunboats that I have seen in Lagos before.. where were they?

I have also heard they have some helicopters, where are they?

1 Like

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by passionate88: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2015
No more Goodluck Jonathan to blame, now they've asked the police to blame the Navy and Airforce. Chanji

1 Like

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by shakur4luv(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2015
d naval guy said it all their smallest vessel can't pass through that water by d way for does of u blaming the military can the military radio d NPF. to help dem on war field dey have marine police they have their own chopper why call d military to do your job for u jati jati

in Tupac voice: BEFORE WE FIND WORLD PEACE WE GOT TO FIND PEACE TO THE WAR ON THE STREET

3 Likes

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by walemoney007(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2015
We need state police in Nigeria
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by FirstCounsel(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
silly excuse. na airforce excuse worse pass. so because you are to defend our territory and robbery no be territorial crisis, you then decide not to honour the SOS call. PMB, I think the sacking needs to continue.
You obviously don't understand how the military works

2 Likes

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by enigma2007(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2015
ZYZZA:
Just like the way APC are doing

#ihateapc
#broomwavingdemons
*irefusetobeazombie

You are already a Zombie...You are not thinking and that is one of the hallmarks of Zombies

1 Like

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2015
passionate88:
No more Goodluck Jonathan to blame, now they've asked the police to blame the Navy and Airforce. Chanji

grin grin
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by enigma2007(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
FirstCounsel:

You obviously don't understand how the military works

He doesnt clearly.. Just wondering where the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) teams are deployed during the robbery.

3 Likes

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Outright bullshit....the Nigeria police has more than 7 helicopters sitting in their bases...southwest here...they only use it to shuttle VIPS when in town...i have personally witness this....in one of the south west state command theirs a bell 206 sitting there parked covered alone...in Lagos there are couple of them parked at their command.....silly pple crying wolf that navy and air force woundnt help....navy covers waterways air force covers our territorial airspace......Lagos state command....do your jobs

4 Likes

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2015
yhemsy62:
Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you. Amen.
Nlers today is my day, pls show some love. Happy birthday to me. Cheers

Happy Birthday. Christ is the most important thing that could happen to anyone. However long we spend on earth, eternity is much longer - it is forever.

Before you sleep tonight, ask God to make you worthy to be called His'.

God bless you and Happy Birthday.
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by logica(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2015
I'm so happy for the author, having added the word "Gestapo" to his limited vocabulary. But I'm not quite sure it fits the context in which it was used.

1 Like

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by enigma2007(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2015
sarutobie:
At least there is no Jonathan to be blamed again.

As far as i am concern, all our past leaders contributed to the rot in NPF.. The rot did not materialized overnight.
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by FirstCounsel(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2015
meforyou1:
So airforce wants nigeria police to get clearance from airforce headquarters in abuja before the engage armed robbers in festac town lagos. This country is a joke
It's easy to sit behind your key board and criticize. The air force has no business in this matter. It's a robbery for crying out loud and you expect the military to deploy a battalion or fighter jets'? Do you even know the process and chains of commands instructions must pass through before troops and equipment are deployed for operations? Its not by mere phone calls or screaming for help over the radio. You need to understand all these before apportioning blames. If the police cannot handle a few gun men, then shame on them!

1 Like

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by ahamonyeka(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Make una no worry buhari is to be blame.
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by FirstCounsel(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2015
enigma2007:

He doesnt clearly.. Just wondering where the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) teams are deployed during the robbery.
Thumbs up bro
Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by indomitable234: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2015
In all fairness there is no how the Airforce can help wvout clearance fro dhq

3 Likes

Re: FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce by enigma2007(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2015
FirstCounsel:

It's easy to sit behind your key board and criticize. The air force has no business in this matter. It's a robbery for crying out loud and you expect the military to deploy a battalion or fighter jets'? Do you even know the process and chains of commands instructions must pass through before troops and equipment are deployed for operations? Its not by mere phone calls or screaming for help over the radio. You need to understand all these before apportioning blames. If the police cannot handle a few gun men, then shame on them!

Exactly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Housemaid Maltreated In Lagos, Fingers Wounded (Photos) / Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies / Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.