Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? (1926 Views)

Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women / Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard / I'm Turned Off By My Partner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by sweetlove(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2006
does anyone get as turned off with a smoker as i do?

just curious, guys, you know when u see a really good looking girl across the room and you look at her for a while, studying her moves and getting the courage up to go and talk to her?, what happens when she whips out a smoke and starts smoking, i dunno i get totally turned off, just wondering if anyone else is like that?, ladies feel free to change the sexes around in the question.
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by sammyjl(f): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2007
tongue I can't see myself dating a smoker. It is just so disgusting. The smell, the taste, damn. Smoking aint for me and so are the smokers.

To answer your question. Yes it does.
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by Busta(f): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2007
I get turn off by smokers.

on the side on women smoking. . . It is to feel cool with themselve and die early.
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by MyPeace(f): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2007
the only real post cool
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by diyobdw(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2007
i do too. I can imagine kissing someone that smoker.
Unfortunately am allergy to smoke so i can tell even after all the mints or mouthwash.

Got friends that smoke that no probs but if you going to be my Man u got to drop the thick! angry
For chics that do: Its notfunky! beside it irresponsible to choose to kill youself ( healthwise) just to be in vague!
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2007
diyobdw:

i do too. I can imagine kissing someone that smoker.
Unfortunately am allergy to smoke so i can tell even after all the mints or mouthwash.

Got friends that smoke that no probs but if you going to be my Man u got to drop the thick! angry
For chics that do: Its notfunky! beside it irresponsible to choose to kill youself ( healthwise) just to be in vague!
Ouch!!!
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by Busta(f): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2007
@ diyobdw
Well Said

Just hate when i see african gurls here smoke. something half of em can't do at home.
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by BlackMamba(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2007
Do you guys really hate the habit or just jumping on some cultural stereotype? Health reasons aside, I can tolerate smokers.
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by Macgreat(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2007
@black one question for u "do u smoke" if u do u will tolerate it but if u dont the smell will bother u.smokers for smoker while non-smokers for each other.i dont smoke so dont need no girl smoking up my roof. angry
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2007
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by iice(f): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2007
One man's meat is another blah blah.
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by diyobdw(f): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2007
@ Iice - exactly!
@ Busta
- A large number of smokers hide it from one person or the other. I hate hiding stuff i do( its trashy if i may add)
@ Crazy kid -- Ouch?! wetin dey ouch-ing u cheesy
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by Freewilly(f): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2007
I smoke and if anyone don't like it, oh well too bad. It's my life and if I chose to die of lung cancer so be it.
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by diyobdw(f): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2007
willing too! grin
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by Musty450(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2009
I smoke and if anyone don't like it, oh well too bad. It's my life and if I chose to die of lung cancer so be it.

So be it ! grin cool

@thread

Okay so we all dislike smokers, does this mean that smokers dont have boyfriends/girlfriends

Be realistic!!!
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by t00cUTE(f): 1:52am On Apr 14, 2009
eeeewwwwwwwwwww i hate d smell,and ive noticed dat more often u find cute guys smoking, but its a real turn off 4 me cant kiss dose black lips and brown teeth grin,
but smetimes it smells gud when a smoker smokes in a air-conditioned rum or car tongue tongue
for chicks: dey just luk all dried up.
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by topup: 2:01am On Apr 14, 2009
I'm not a guy, but yeah, smoking is a personal turn-off.
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by pinkylady1(f): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2009
can't stand a smoker, it really turns me off
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by Hollysmile: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2009
I don't think i fit in here cos i smoke every smokeable thing.
Don't smoke oh. Was only kiddin.
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by unfaded(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2009
nothing is as nauseating as the smell of stale ciggarette, turns my belly
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by Hollysmile: 2:30am On Apr 15, 2009
So smokers no dey holyland. Oops! Sorry! Nairaland.
Where all diz 'smoke' consumers come go, nao!
O.K! Now i remember! Dem go 'up in smoke tour'!
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by VGA: 2:37am On Apr 15, 2009
A reliable person dont smoke is as simple as ABC. A person that came from good home dont do that, when I see african here smoking I feel sorry for

them, what a life I cant stand them at all neither can I have a girlfriend that smoke. One proverb says bird of the same feather flock together
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by lildainty(f): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2009
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DO,I CAN'T STAND D ODOUR IT MAKES ME THROW UP ATYMS. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do? by iwefactria: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2009
I met dis white chic and infact very responsible and the likes but she smokes.initially,i was thinking she might quit smoking later but damn it is not easy to quit but very easy for me to quit her before i get myself into trouble.My papa will disown me ahahahahh just joking but really if u are going out with somebdy that smoke pls dont think maybe some day is gonna quit u find urself to blame.

(1) (Reply)

The Reaction when you Had Your fiancy Is A Snake / Whom Do You Love More Than Yourself / Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.