Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. (1263 Views)

My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Hi guys, i need all sincere advices on how to deal with something as troubling as this.
I have this cousin but she's not related to me by blood.....her mother died when she was very young and now she's 15. Her dad got married to my aunt when she was growing up as a kid. The problem is my aunt which is her step-mom now complains abt her everytime that she's being rude to her out of the blue. Now, my aunt is almost at the verge of sending her packing.
Me, i have also experienced it too as i am somehow close to the family. She is sometimes coldhearted.

If someone is not that related to you, and everytime she takes good care of you, u have no right to behave rudely to them.

Can u guys tell me what her problem is? Please.
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
You are funny, you should tell us her problem
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
You are funny, you should tell us her problem
I dont think i understand her at all. That's all.
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by pet4ril(f): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2015
She's going through adolescent crisis which is normal . ...she will realize and come back to her senses later. ...tell your aunty to just take it easy with her
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2015
Hhh
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2015
pet4ril:
She's going through adolescent crisis which is normal . ...she will realize and come back to her senses later. ...tell your aunty to just take it easy with her
which one is adolescent crisis again? I passed through my teenage years and wasn't rude to my seniors cos I know the kind of flogging and house work I will do if the report gets to my parents. A spoilt child is a spoilt child
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
pet4ril:
Alright. Thanks
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
lofty900:
which one is adolescent crisis again? I passed through my teenage years and wasn't rude to my seniors cos I know the kind of flogging and house work I will do if the report gets to my parents. A spoilt child is a spoilt child
Lolz
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by uboma(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the 15 year old child. You and your Aunt have to be patient with her and continue to show her love to earn her trust in return.

She misses her mother and her dad whom she craves for, may not be giving her the much needed attention.

Push her too hard and you all will loose her for good.

2 Likes

Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by sisisioge: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin she's perfectly normal, just being a teenager. It will pass with time, biological parents too get to deal with that from their wards. Patience pls.

1 Like

Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Wenebadu(f): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
15 years and rudeness,maybe that's how she wants to live her life.......i know of a gurl like that who lost her parents and stays with her uncle all does is to insult everybody in the neighbourhood...i tire for d thing.
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
uboma:

There is nothing wrong with the 15 year old child. You and your Aunt have to be patient with her and continue to show her love to earn her trust in return.

She misses her mother and her dad whom she craves for, may not be giving her the much needed attention.

Push her too hard and you all will loose her for good.
Thnx, was helpful
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wenebadu:
15 years and rudeness,maybe that's how she wants to live her life.......i know of a gurl like that who lost her parents and stays with her uncle all does is to insult everybody in the neighbourhood...i tire for d thing.
Then i will have to talk to her
Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by uboma(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
CozyDblake:
Thnx, was helpful

You are welcome.

Remember that your Aunt can either be her best friend or her enemy. Its all up to your Aunt and you....

All the best to your Aunt and the 15 year old child.

1 Like

Re: She's Too Small To Be Causing Troubles In Her Family. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
uboma:

You are welcome.

Remember that your Aunt can either be her best friend or her enemy. Its all up to your Aunt and you....

All the best to your Aunt and the 15 year old child.
Thank u so much. Sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Help Your Daughter Cope With Accepting Her Hubby's Second Wife / How Normal Is "A Four Year Old Sexually Assaulting Up To 15 Other Classmates"? / Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.