Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

(Opinions)"Girls" are blessing to us guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Opinions)"Girls" are blessing to us guys. (479 Views)

Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / OMG!!! Will This Marriage Be A Blessing To These Couple Or A Trouble??(must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(Opinions)"Girls" are blessing to us guys. by gab264(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2015
How do you define a “quality girl”?or Probably a worth having gurls??
This post was just clarify an issue with a "nairander" that girls can be of Succes to a guy or man.Because i use to see them as an "angel likes" though some of them seems not.
I guess it’s different for every guy perspective…but I’m willing to bet there’s a big overlap.
For me, a quality girl is ambitious, adventurous, intelligent, funny, and physically attractive. She likes to be in every moment, in an important task, take risks, and she’s the kind of person who does what she says she’s going to do. She has a passion and a purpose and she strives for it. Oh, and she gets my ridiculous sense of humor.

A few years ago, I couldn’t figure out why any twenty-something guy in their right mind would ever want to exclusively date a girl.

“What’s the point if you’re not going to get married?”…

I would say.I’d shake my head, jam out to “Ain’t gonna tie me down,”sad and call it a daygrin Straight pimpin, right?I was a bit naive…In the time since, I’ve noticed a trend.
My broda when ever i saw a high quality girl or well behave girl in his life, he is always good on every level. Business, health, habits, personal growth… she infuses a sense of vitality within him. He always told me that he want to be his best self, not just for himself anymore, but also for her.
It’s an extra motivating factor that’s hard to explain…But I think it’s the secret behind the saying,

“Behind every great man, lies a great woman.”

And it comes up in conversations with successful people all the time. I was just chatting with this my broda who is about to get married to dis said quality gurl",
He told me that he build his business from 0 to over 3 million/year within five years…He was kind of encouraging me to move into bussiness.

But we got on the topic of dating.

He raved about how crucial his girl had been in his success. Motivating, supporting, guiding…It just seemed like he improved every area as a result of dating her,because am always there watching since she showed up to this my brother,he has been all around the time trying to let things on,to avoid running out of time with his business.

Yes, you can still be a Gentleman, living your purpose, being authentic, and leading…with an amazing woman by your side. She doesn’t crush your creativity and ambition, instead, she elevates it.
This truth is so clear to me now…I don’t know how I looked past it for so long.And it’s even MORE obvious when you lose a quality girl…Because she refuse you "sex" being ur reason)......here’s the thing about quality girls: They have shit going on. They’re not just watching Desperate Housewives and taking selfies all daygrin…although they might have an affinity for “The Bachelor” series, but that’s a story for another time.
They’re growing and striving for something too. And sometimes, that “something” leads them away from you…or your “something” leads you away from her. Or both.
And it just makes you appreciate her impact on you even more. Because for that period of time, it’s like you’re operating on another level. It’s awesome.But when she leaves? Yeah, sometimes another quality girl can seem pretty hard to find....."yeap"

Learn how to adopt her good quality strategies,don't allow mutual benefits like "sex" deprive u off yaa success.
learn how to appreciates (angel kinds)grin
Re: (Opinions)"Girls" are blessing to us guys. by flawlesRebirth(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2015
hmmmm...i agree
Re: (Opinions)"Girls" are blessing to us guys. by Mosjentle(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Well...true up to an extent..,Nice one op

(1) (Reply)

Mz LASU 2015... I Need You Guys Vote 2 Win Kindly Follow D Link Above Godbless / Who Will U Love Most / Shocking Confession Of Woman Who Ruthlessly Used A Younger Man To Have Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.