Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

BVN: Extended To December. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN: Extended To December. (1168 Views)

Court Order Now Prerequisite For Release Of BVN - CBN / Can I Change My BVN Picture? / BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BVN: Extended To December. by cao(f): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Well, OIS Services - the guys handling BVN enrolment in the UK and other countries have put me in a rather awkward position. I called them about 30 minutes ago, with the intention of informing them that it is rather impossible to book a BVN appointment on website in their London branch before the October 31st deadline. Plus, I also wanted to ask if it was possible for me to turn up without one. I like to cover all my bases. Plus, it would be certainly cheaper & less stressful than going to their Leicester branch.

Anywho, finally got through their phone, on my third attempt. After a long ring, a nameless man - dude refused to give me his name, finally informed me that the deadline has been extended to December 2015 - he wasn't very forthcoming on the actual day. Anywho, nameless dude said I should inform my fellow Nigerians on my social media.

If you want to confirm for yourselves, here's the number to their London office, 0207832001. I've been able to book for the next available appointment (Nov 2nd).
Re: BVN: Extended To December. by cao(f): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just completed my BVN enrolment. There was a sign on the OIS door stating that it was still possible to register for BVN, even though the October 31 deadline had past. Fortunately, Zenith didn't freeze my account.

(1) (Reply)

Make N1,000,000 With N2,500 Investment. / Become An Online Tutor And Start Making Money. / Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.