Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Become An Online Tutor And Start Making Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become An Online Tutor And Start Making Money. (1168 Views)

3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness / Become A Tutor And Get Paid / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become An Online Tutor And Start Making Money. by Victorwhyte(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2016
There is this website that allows people to learn programming by enrolling in courses, taking quizzes and exams. But the interesting thing is it also allow you to become a teacher and create your courses and start earning from online tutoring. The site just collects 30% of what ever you got from courses enrollement, specially for Nigerians. Check it out [url]codxperience.com.ng[/url]. Comment below on what you think.
Re: Become An Online Tutor And Start Making Money. by Chinatownm(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
cool. how do i start
Re: Become An Online Tutor And Start Making Money. by kellyboo: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Victorwhyte:
There is this website that allows people to learn programming by enrolling in courses, taking quizzes and exams. But the interesting thing is it also allow you to become a teacher and create your courses and start earning from online tutoring. The site just collects 30% of what ever you got from courses enrollement, specially for Nigerians. Check it out [url]codxperience.com.ng[/url]. Comment below on what you think.

A programming tutor website yet I kept clicking on your courses its giving me crap error...work on your site b4 creating awareness..first impression matters a lot..
Re: Become An Online Tutor And Start Making Money. by salt16: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Victorwhyte:

The courses link is not functioning properly.
Re: Become An Online Tutor And Start Making Money. by Victorwhyte(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
kellyboo:

A programming tutor website yet I kept clicking on your courses its giving me crap error...work on your site b4 creating awareness..first impression matters a lot..
It probably because you entered with a browser that doesn't support it. It should open well on chrome or mozilla

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free / Did MMM Zimbabwe Collapse? / How To Join And Sell MTN Data Cheap On Your Blog Or Website And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.