Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs (44322 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Rushdiesel: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:
dehm! That reply was a STONE COLD KILLER! shocked

She shouldn't have gone against his/her mother. What kindda slutty housewife does that?

She should have known the poster was just being naughty like most of we Nigerians do.undecided
Goat..are u saying wot the slowpoke said was right?..all nigerians are not like u nd that prick, get it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by meccuno: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
The truth is that Nigerians are so irresponsible when it comes to celebrities and their fans relationship........most times as a celebrity,if u decide to live your life in a reckless way try as much as possible to make it private......we don't need to see all these things.....when you make your life public, u get unscrupulous people like the dude who asked that dumb question......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by vizkiz: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rushdiesel:
Goat..are u saying wot the slowpoke said was right?..all nigerians are not like u nd that prick, get it.

your dumb father is a goat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Onyiido:
Just like u. No wonder u always resort to insults. Pls leave tonto to enjoy her life
ahh ahh what is this one saying

It seems u are a cronic dog fucker

Oya take this

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by NOBODYY: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sicozone:
That they're celebs doesn't mean u can taunt them badly without a deserved reply. That gurl really deserves it....... "Nobody" should come here and defend her oooooo
Ooh u mean i should come & defend her?? cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richie0974:
Although Tonto shouldn't have insulted her mother, I like the fact that she replied. Some people can be annoying.
and you're a guy oooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by K9blunt(f): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
crazysaint:

AMEBO you well at all?

you don forget your bed for ward 3?

we be neighbors na grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by kandiikane(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

She shouldn't have gone against his/her mother. What kindda slutty housewife does that?

She should have known the poster was just being naughty like most of we Nigerians do.undecided

I guess the mother should have taught the person some matters. I forgot sef, many people from that side are sick and perverted.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Wulfruna(f): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
That was an epically stupid comment though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by stonecoldcafe: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
Tonto shut up we all know what the dog alway do with u, yeye dey smell, dog wey dey always leak ur puna undecided abeg go jaRri undecided

I no go dey suprise if u born dog mchwwweee

Its lick. By the way does a dog lick yours?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by SAMBARRY: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
sltn:
and she's planning to be a housewife! :-/ damnn her! slut
ok so it's housewives that anybody can insult anyhow and all they do is stare like an African emotionless bimbo grin

wonders

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by SAMBARRY: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wulfruna:
That was an epically stupid comment though.
but the fan wasn't patronizing and stupid undecided

smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by theDEVILisHERE: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

There is nothing wrong with what she said
When you attack below the belt expect to also be attacked below the belt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by SAMBARRY: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Grow up na.

what award do you receive for being a hater undecided
PRINCENWAEZE:
Tonto shut up we all know what the dog alway do with u, yeye dey smell, dog wey dey always leak ur puna undecided abeg go jaRri undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Wulfruna(f): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
but the fan wasn't patronizing and stupid undecided

smh

Uhm...what are you talking about, please? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by chimajii: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

If u want to be naughty u can go and be naughty to ur mother. There is no xcuse for such gutter talk. She gave him just what he needed, next time, if u don't have anytin nice to say. Just shut up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ask yourself and your fellow manner less and untrained kids undecided
Wulfruna:

Uhm...what are you talking about, please? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by ojindo1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Even if she wants to reply there are ways of doing it without insulting the mother.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by SAMBARRY: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
chimajii:

If u want to be naughty u can go and be naughty to ur mother. Their is no xcuse for such gutter talk. She gave him just what he needed, next time, if u don't have anytin nice to say. Just shut up!
exactly. Nigerians just talk anyhow and when they're given a doze of their own medicine they become pained
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by SAMBARRY: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

There is nothing wrong with what she said
When you attack below the belt expect to also be attacked below the belt
exactly
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Wulfruna(f): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Ask yourself and your fellow manner less and untrained kids undecided

Hian! I don't know what your problem is, Oga. You quoted me and made a comment that I didn't understand. I asked for clarification politely and got an insult. Are you one of those people that log on here daily just to look for people to fight with? You did not see me.

Anyway, my initial comment that you quoted was directed at the fan - and not at Tonto. Now, kindly lay off. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by iamteegee(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lol the dog's mouth looks like my pussy- ;DLol the dog's mouth looks like my pussy-
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by SAMBARRY: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wulfruna:

Hian! I don't know what your problem is, Oga. You quoted me and made a comment that I didn't understand. I asked for clarification politely and got an insult. Are you one of those people that log on here daily just to look for people to fight with? You did not see me.

Anyway, my initial comment that you quoted was directed at the fan - and not at Tonto. Now, kindly lay off. undecided
manner less he goat undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by modelboy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:

I only wish GOD gave you a little brain to use then this comment wouldn't be posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by iamteegee(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lol the dog's mouth looks like my pussy- ;DLol the dog's mouth looks like my pussy-....p#ussy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by iamteegee(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lol the dog's mouth looks like my p#ssy-
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Wulfruna(f): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I am a manner less he goat undecided

OK.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by SAMBARRY: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wulfruna:

OK.
no wulfruna is a mannerless beast
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Phatbutty: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:

eeya,,, I know it is d stupidity in you talking. How dem go cure you now?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by ademipeju(f): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Eni to o ba je gbi kole kugbi... grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
JAM ALERT!!! The most anticipated single from Delta's rising star - Adums a.k.a Mr.Classic. He Didn't disappoint, its titled "Ifeyinwa". This song got me all loved. Enjoy
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d11c2ff0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts / Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80 / Flavour & Anna Banner Dedicate Their Daughter In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.