Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs (44321 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Wulfruna(f): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I reiterate for the purpose of emphasis - I am a mannerless beast

And I hear you, brother.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by themannia(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:
dehm! That reply was a STONE COLD KILLER! shocked

She shouldn't have gone against his/her mother. What kindda slutty housewife does that?

She should have known the poster was just being naughty like most of we Nigerians do.undecided

You are the naughty and insensitive Nigerian. Speak for yourself alone, don't speak for ME.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by SAMBARRY: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wulfruna:

And I hear you, brother that is why I am so bitter and pained because I wooed tonto and she rejected my advances for mr Churchill. I feel so bitter hence the hate.
grin

pele o my brother grin

God will provide another lady for you grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
crazysaint:
That dog is just too ugly... I can't say more

Yep, I've owned 2 who produced liters too.

And they snore grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Wulfruna(f): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

pele o my sister, for my nonsense this afternoon grin

God will provide me with a brain eventually, so that I will come to understand that:

1. Wulfruna is a female, and not a male, and so cannot be hating on Tonto because she married Churchill.

2. That me and Wulfruna are actually on the same side on this Tonto story.

3. That when Wulfruna said 'epically silly comment' she meant the fan's comment and not Tonto's reply.

4. That I have been so brainless to understand that her comment was towards the fan, and because of this I have been stupidly attacking her when there is really no reason for me to do so.

Amen.

Amen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
ellahzy:
some people can't control their tongue.
No, their Fingers
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by macof(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Western culture polluting our people. It's only a slowpoke that will make such a statement
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Some fans are just damn crazy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by chimajii: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

motherfurcker, I don't even know who the furck you are. So you can go blow your brains out. I don't give a damn undecided

your mother is a hoe, you know. I furcked her once

I see my comment got u all grilled up. Do me a favour, Take ur Crusty ass all the way to barclays stadium and sit ur tired ass at the centre. AirHead.
S/N I pity lost souls like u, who go about incurring curses on their mother. Ur mother should have closed her legs during labour, cause u're not worth being alive, since u don't have rehards for ppus parents or mothers. Crab!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lmao. Nice response, also well deserved.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by vizkiz: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
chimajii:

I see my comment got u all grilled up. Do me a favour, Take ur Crusty ass all the way to barclays stadium and sit ur tired at the centre. AirHead.

oh, I never knew you will talk back at me going against your Hoe milf. Sorry biitch I thought you supported tonto cursing that person's mum undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by vizkiz: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
chimajii:

I see my comment got u all grilled up. Do me a favour, Take ur Crusty ass all the way to barclays stadium and sit ur tired ass at the centre. AirHead.
S/N I pity lost souls like u, who go about incurring curses on their mother. Ur mother should have closed her legs during labour, cause u're not worth being alive, since u don't have rehards for ppus parents or mothers. Crab!

hey, cool down biitch...I didn't say I didn't furck your Hoe, sorry I meant mother but I thought you supported tonto cursing people's mum undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by chimajii: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

oh, I never knew you will talk back at me going against your Hoe milf. Sorry biitch I thought you supported tonto cursing that person's mum undecided

Hey crowned Misfit of nairaland, u're not properly READ, as I see that reading and comprehension aren't ur strong suit. Hey wussy! Jump off a cliff. Since u have failed to see beyond ur foolishness. But hey! Carry on!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by vizkiz: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
chimajii:

Hey crowned Misfit of nairaland, u're not properly READ, as I see that reading and comprehension aren't ur strong suit. Hey wussy! Jump off a cliff. Since u have failed to see beyond ur foolishness. But hey! Carry on!

ok, now I am confused! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by chimajii: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nairaland littered with kids who haven't had proper bathe, smh. The koon head was supporting the fan who attacked her. And I said, she gave him/her a fitting response. U don't go to the damn library if u don't want to READ. Such cheap joke is never good. Maybe u can go joke that way with ur mother at home, then comeback and tell us what her response was.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by chimajii: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

hey, cool down biitch...I didn't say I didn't furck your Hoe, sorry I meant mother but I thought you supported tonto cursing people's mum undecided

Trying too hard to sound HOOD? Lwkm! U're a Failed Being, cause I knw ur mother is a Hoodrat who goes around the block bussing it wide open for all and sundry.U seed of chucky!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by cooljoe(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

She shouldn't have gone against his/her mother. What kindda slutty housewife does that?

She should have known the poster was just being naughty like most of we Nigerians do.undecided
nd shez also a Nigerian, nd also has a right to be naughty too. take a bow nd go Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by vizkiz: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
chimajii:

Trying too hard to sound HOOD? Lwkm! U're a Failed Being, cause I knw ur mother is a Hoodrat who goes around the block bussing it wide open for all and sundry.U seed of chucky!

Hi, I am chucky, wanna play? cheesy

Go furck your biitch-ass mama you unintelligent little prick tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by J4Jenom(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
I am trying to fathom out this idea of female celebrities taking selfies with their dogs...What is going on
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by simdam500(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Opiosko: Seun cut ur loss and move on na, just accept that Tonto has scammed u.

cheesy cheesy he still has hope joor

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by simdam500(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
J4Jenom: I am trying to fathom out this idea of female celebrities taking selfies with their dogs...What is going on

I just can't say too o... it ridiculous sad

Am sure the fan has had enough sight seeing of celeb and their dogs and the n.asty struck him to ask the question
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by chimajii: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

Hi, I am chucky, wanna play? cheesy

Go furck your biitch-ass mama you unintelligent little prick tongue

Sink urself...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by GMan650(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

And she was also naughty as most Nigerians are

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by sltn(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
meccuno:
what responsible person would ask a person if she is banging her dogs?? How would you feel if they ask you if your mother was banging her dogs? And you have the guts to call her a slut...........
hey i don't joke with my mother and please never quote me again!

my mother can't just sit down with her dog's and be snaping silly selfie with her em. even if i called her slut what your business in it!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by lampardizik(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
ellahzy:
some people can't control their tongue.

Or fingers...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by friends4ever(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
That guy must be Imi Edo's fan one of Tonto Dike's hater grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by ekeneidiagbor: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
mrworldwide1:
grin people wil say that this is not the change we expected from Buhari

Sincerely, change is here

Let us tell ourselves the truth...

Its Buhari's fault
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by janefrancisca(f): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2015
vizkiz:

your dumb father is a goat
hmm, the same wrong you accused tontoh of doing is the same thing u just did. You just called someone's father dumb. that is hypocrisy you know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by vizkiz: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2015
janefrancisca:
hmm, the same wrong you accused tontoh of doing is the same thing u just did. You just called someone's father dumb. that is hypocrisy you know.

he actually called me a goat for opposing her. So I have to show him why how it hurts when people go after your parents.

That is no hypocrisy you know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by leookagbare: 1:18am On Oct 17, 2015
OMG!! Y'all Fams Gats Go See What I Just Saw On A Blog http://www.medianehd.com Can't Believe Nicki Was Drunk And Opened Her Boobs Completely On a Stage shocked . Go See Full Picture At http://www.medianehd.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) / Twitter Suspends Nigerian Influencers’ Accounts / Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.