Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs (44318 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by SAMBARRY: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2015
Wulfruna:

Amen.
wulfruna the barking dog grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by ledaman: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Tonto is very stupid to have insulted the dude's mum.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by meccuno: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
sltn:
hey i don't joke with my mother and please never quote me again!

my mother can't just sit down with her dog's and be snaping silly selfie with her em. even if i called her slut what your business in it!
and what's your business if she sits with her dog? Is the dog your boy friend? U call someones mother a slut and you don't expect the same to be done to you........smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by Rushdiesel: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
vizkiz:

your dumb father is a goat
Now i got u. But if u refuse to accept being a goat, then u are a monkey..think that pretty much it,. monkey.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs by mirabelegu(f): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
My dear no mind them, there is nothing u will ever do wa people no go talk, the best tin too do is too igonor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Kisses Cristiano Ronaldo After Winning 5th UCL / Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star / Kayode Olaiya 'Aderupoko' Shares New Pictures On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.