Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi (32832 Views)

Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by osazeeblue01: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
HANDOVER TO APC WAILERS
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by lightheart(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

Fools, we were made to believe that all her policies were watery and solely maintained to foist corrupt practices in the system .
So why is the current change era maintaining them.
See reasoning. grin

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by FANE4Naija: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
First,Diezani is facing corruption charges and not some mere incompetence query.
So, I don't see how her sound policies can vindicate her obtrusive kleptomania.

On her so called policies which she 'championed', let's get the record straight.
Mrs Diezani never initiated nor sponsored the Local Content Act(NOGICDA). Although the Act was signed into Law by GEJ, it was the Yar'Adua Administration that pioneered that beneficial piece of legislation. Heck, Diezani wasn't even in Petroleum Resources then.

On Subsidy matter, I'm not to impressed with The Petroleum Resources Ministry both under GEJ and GMB so far.
I think one of the most stupid things GEJ did (he had likings for such) was to allow subsidy to still exist even after petrol prices in the international market fell below what was being sold in our petrol stations.

On Clem Aguiyi, I don't know if he is anyone's father here or friend, please tell him to shut up. He's such a tedious twerp.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
For more lies, text "PDP" to 2015. Cost: free.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by zicoraads: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind the fools. What happened to the billions of dollars that wasn't remitted to the federation account during that period? Knowing that this took place during the oil boom period, one can only imagine how much was embezzled. I'm glad that Sanusi has finally been vindicated.
Which Sanusi has been vindicated?

Has any audit report carried out on the NNPC confirmed that 20billion dollars actually went missing?

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by tyconcepts(f): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
So whomever Kachikwu declares free is free indeed??

How does her brilliant ideas erase the fact that she looted??

Can her ideas translate to the said looted funds??

Is there any bank teller where you can fill in ideas and deposit??

Clement Aguiyi.....True definition of Iranu Abasha

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by ade17: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Good News to all
Do you wish to live/Study in UK, Canada, US, Italy, France, Australia, Germany, China, Finland, Cyprus, Turkey etc

@ Winners travel & tours We render Professional/Educational Services and can get You Scholarship into some Universities abroad

Our mission is to get our customers to their destination all around the globe.
Our charges are affordable which makes our services also reliable

For more Info and to put an Application,

Contact Us.
Email: Winnerstravelsltd@gmail.com
+2348033215394(Text/whatsapp)
+2348188855963(Text/Call)
+44 7985642225(Text/Call/whatsapp)
+44 7405787451 (Text/Call/Whatsapp)
Please "REBROADCAST/REPOST", Someone may need these‎
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by FANE4Naija: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
omenka:
I don't quite understand this. In what way is she vindicated?? She's being accused of stealing and stashing money away in the UK- so how does "continuation of her policies" translate into "she's not guilty"??

Na wa for some of our journalists oo.

Is this the kind of defence Diezani would put up in court?- that "I'm innocent of the crimes I'm accused of because my successor hasn't scrapped the policies I implemented while heading the ministry".

Coming from sun newspaper and compiled by one Clement Aguiyi, one really shouldn't be surprised.
LOL. Thought I was the only one who knows how man for what he is.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by 400billionman: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerians didnt just like the womans face. Thats all.

Me sef no like her face. Sorry but its true.

It has nothing to do with whether she worked well or stole money.

And the oil industry is one that 90% of Nigerians cannot understand how it is run. It is a business and every business has a success secret. Diezani knows it.
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by efilefun(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
You nothing but a fool, someone is busy enriching her unborn great grandchildren and here comes a deluded human who lives in "face me i slap you" and doesn't know what he's gonna have for lunch laying a curse on his own family cuz of a criminal... i bow for your stupidity. No politician is worth ur cries.
calebo101:
Whoever says Diezani is guilty is an idiot and may thunder strike the person's left brain.. angry

Was she the one that signed the cheque? Abi nor be wetin fashola talk wen the slaves dey hail am undecided. Useless uneducated slaves.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by nationwide1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rebelutionary:
To those who keep shouting that subsidy should have been removed the way GEJ did arbitrarily, the commons sense thing to be done is what Kachikwu said; remove subsidy AFTER palliatives has been put in place.

I see someone grasping at straws
But APC said there was nothing like oil subsidy in the first place.

You don forget or you no wan remember am, abi?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by LastSurvivor: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Even Kunle wey em mama dey fry akara is talking to this super woman anyhow.. was she d one dat asked ur mum not to go school grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by dustydee: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Aguiyi noted that Mrs. Alison-Madueke single-handedly championed the PIB, which was designed to make NNPC more responsive and accountable, but eventually the passage of the bill was frustrated by both domestic and external forces, some of whom today are after the former minister.
The PIB was not Dieziani's brain child but was introduced by Obasanjo. And if Mr. Aguiyi listened to Mr Kachichukwu he would have heard him say that the bill as it is is not in the best interest of Nigeria and instead should be broken down and passed into law separately while excluding some sections especially those that have to do with fiscal regimes.
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by onyepapa(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Where are the zombies
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by Urine: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thank God for Akpabio, we heard that allegation clearly. Nigerians are worse than the devil.
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by CSTR2: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Someone who is a major shell employee decides to leave and enter the Nigerian political system. Stupiddity in HD.
I see the same thing happening to enemelah.
Why would any comfortable person join Nigerian mainstream politics? It just beggars belief.
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by CHIDIEJIOGU: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SAY THAT DIZIEANI LOOTED FUNDS?
I DON'T SEE WERE THIS STATEMENT WAS PROVED.
ALL I HEAR IS ACCUSATIONS FROM HATERS.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by CSTR2: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
omenka:
I don't quite understand this. In what way is she vindicated?? She's being accused of stealing and stashing money away in the UK- so how does "continuation of her policies" translate into "she's not guilty"??

Na wa for some of our journalists oo.

Is this the kind of defence Diezani would put up in court?- that "I'm innocent of the crimes I'm accused of because my successor hasn't scrapped the policies I implemented while heading the ministry".

Coming from sun newspaper and compiled by one Clement Aguiyi, one really shouldn't be surprised.
You are very stupidd for tribalizing this thread.
Amaechi, OBJ and the ever corrupt tinubu still enjoy maximum support from your renegade band of APC supporters concentrated in the SW and the backward north.
Once again, you are very stupidd.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by nortcentrallord(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Can any pro apc define corruption for me please? @least define it the way that suits your party. Fashola was innocent because he didn't sign any money for anyone and all the blind and foolish forged life low life here advocated and cheered him out Of the ministerial screening. Can someone tell me how many cheques GEJ signed? How many chegues Allison signed...?
With this Nigerian applauded double standards of approaching things, this country and it's nationals will FOREVER REMAIN UNDERDEVELOPED while the west will keep deceiving Nigerians that "they are a developing nations" Nigerians, know they HISTORY.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by Kbs468(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
LoveMachine:
No one doubted her competence. It has always been her ethics.

Steffans and LoveMachine pls Dont mind OP. He forgot to add that he also said NNPC staff members from the top to bottom are all wonderful and competent people but what has been lacking is the Executive will which is basically the REACTION to their ACTIONS through MADAM MINISTER from GEJ. Meaning its not solely her ideas but a collective one which she failed to practicalised rather she was only paying lip service to them. And ofcourse non remittance for 7months
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by ElFenomeno1: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Clem Aguiyi is a daft cun...t!
And i am not sorry to say.......
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by nationwide1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
omenka:
Bufoon, why don't you go stand as her defence attorney in court and quote this article as her vindicated when her trial commences?? Such a pity miserable skunks like you who rally to the defence of these crooks bear the brunt of their criminality.

Slavish roach.
Has a court of competent jurisdiction vindicated Fashola and Amaechi. Last time I checked, both of them have fresh cases before EFCC. Timipre Sylva's case is dead, buried and decayed courtesy of CHANGE.

I smell hypocrisy.

Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
omenka:
Bufoon, why don't you go stand as her defence attorney in court and quote this article as her vindicated when her trial commences?? Such a pity miserable skunks like you who rally to the defence of these crooks bear the brunt of their criminality.

Slavish roach.

When will she go to court undecided cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
some people are desperate.
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by Frankiss44(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
obailala:

Vindicated from what exactly?... Someone is accused of stealing and conniving to steal billions of dollars through several shady deals, and someone is here telling us that because some of her policies are acknowledged as good by Kachikwu, so therefore she is vindicated?

Where do some of these clowns even come from? undecided

The key word here is "accused"... Until she is found guilty, They are all speculations

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by zinzane: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Can someone educate this mofo Op on the meaning of vindication. The MODs pushing these trash to FP needs serious flogging.
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by dedugbaa(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Only the law courts can vindicate her not a mindless opinion of individuals who try hard to justify her cleplomanic tendency and policy while in office.
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by nortcentrallord(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
zicoraads:

Which Sanusi has been vindicated?

Has any audit report carried out on the NNPC confirmed that 20billion dollars actually went missing?

Sometimes it's best to let fools wallow in their self induced Euphoria. I wonder when Sanusi was vindicated. All I hear about Deziani is just accusations accusations accusations. She was in Nigeria all the while nobody touched her. Why wait till she gets invited for questioning in the UK? It's just simple, the truth is people just hate her for being a petroleum minister from Niger delta region. If it was a hausa man or woman, I wonder what the story would have been. I don't see Nigeria ever moving forward. I guess the whites were right about us afterall. Am ashamed to be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by Remii(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
issues is not competency of these guys, they are highly trained and competent, deziani was a director in shell, but do they use their knowledge to benefit the masses? answer is no most times. she wrote up great rules but refused to implement or implement to her and her associates advantage,
Re: Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi by sammyj: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thunder fire that mouth you used in coursing people or are you Ogun the god of thunder ?
calebo101:
Whoever says Diezani is guilty is an idiot and may thunder strike the person's left brain.. angry

Was she the one that signed the cheque? Abi nor be wetin fashola talk wen the slaves dey hail am undecided. Useless uneducated slaves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Visits Family Of Denen Igbana ( SSA Killed This Morning ) - Photos / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate / Lagos Ranked 8th Most Dangerous Megacity For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.