Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (92318 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by mamagee3(f): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
I love the house. kiss

It's beautiful!!!
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by hustla(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
And she will be all alone in that big house
Na when she reach her 60s she go regret am pass

Congrats to her btw
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by spellingcheck(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
abbey621:

Do you know how dumb you sound, PM my address to a stranger , with the rate of homicide in the USA, no thanks! But I'll do you a favor, send me your number or if you have Skype send me your I.D and we can video chat and I can show you my house. This way we are both protected, don't want your FSR friend to come and obtain me grin grin grin

you are an he Goat, you said you will host me when i come to atlanta, how will i know your place without the address you want to show me someone's house via skype? i'm way too smart for you.

if you actually bought a House in the USA, your name should be on google with the house address.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by stevecantrell: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
fantazia:
overrated and overhyped house, not beautiful at all, i prefare a house in the ghettos in new york city than this poo up there. "anyways congrats to her but its better if she had used the money to purchase a house in the USA than in that banana island that dont have banana and as quiet and lonely as a grave yard that even to purchase maggi for cooking is a problem, u will have to drive a long distance.

Lol ! Were you once a resident ?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by abbey621(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
spellingcheck:

you are an he Goat, you said you will host me when i come to atlanta, how will i know your place without the address you want to show me someone's house via skype? i'm way too smart for you.

if you actually bought a House in the USA, your name should be on google with the house address.

Ye Mo gbe! Do you think everyone is as dumb as you? Using Google you can find ownership info for every house in the USA? Are you kidding me? Please brother tell me the ownership info. for 3300 merlot court, Lawrenceville GA 30044 using Google? or 3188 glenloch place, Lawrenceville GA 30044? Since you think Google is an almighty tool capable of miracles! Also, I did say I would host you but does that mean I just provide you my address and you show up? This is America dude, a lot can go wrong! I don't even know your real name and you are here talking about addresses, funny guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Akposy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:
Nigerians have slow mentality.

If someone buys hummer jeep, they think him/her is rich and the next thing he will be kidnapped.

My own house is 3 times better than this but I'm poor as fuccck, that's what we call mortgage in America, You can be broke as hell and still buy a Ferrari
Oga ATM....pls dispense some money 4 me
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Princessderaa(f): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
f*ck poverty, I must make it
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by lordfalcao(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
fantazia:
overrated and overhyped house, not beautiful at all, i prefare a house in the ghettos in new york city than this poo up there. "anyways congrats to her but its better if she had used the money to purchase a house in the USA than in that banana island that dont have banana and as quiet and lonely as a grave yard that even to purchase maggi for cooking is a problem, u will have to drive a long distance.
oh the 7credit load guy is talking
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by amanikondo: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
spellingcheck:

you shut up, who told you pay cheque to pay cheque can mortgage a house for you? stop all these lies, i know yes you can apply even if you are broke, but will it get approved? huh?

i work in a bank, and i know a lot about loans (mortgage, student LOC, HELOC, etc). and yea, if you leave pay cheque to pay cheque, you will not get approved.
Preach it. The guy na mumu. He thought all the people wey dey America they borrow. i don't blow trumpets and I don't even put photos on facebook (Like 5 years ) . Na this Naija people go they beg you to solve their problems when they see you flexing your lifestyle on social media.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by rockiedink(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
goodgate:
I Know the House, its on Mojisola Onikoyi, not exactly Banana Island,and its not a Detached House, it's a block of flats.

Bros it's not a block of flats...

Don't say what you don't know.

Have you even entered that house at all?

And for the record, Linda Ikeji did not buy that house.quite me anywhere. Let her tell me to my face if she did. If you are interested in buying the house, get in touch and I'll take you for an inspection tonorrow.

Linda can lie sha!!!

Chai! Diaris God o!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by spellingcheck(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
abbey621:

Ye Mo gbe! Do you think everyone is as dumb as you? Using Google you can find ownership info for every house in the USA? Are you kidding me? Please brother tell me the ownership info. for 3300 merlot court, Lawrenceville GA 30044 using Google? or 3188 glenloch place, Lawrenceville GA 30044? Since you think Google is an almighty tool capable of miracles! Also, I did say I would host you but does that mean I just provide you my address and you show up? This is America dude, a lot can go wrong! I don't even know your real name and you are here talking about addresses, funny guy grin grin grin grin

hahaha... that is a family house, cost $62000, probably you are ABIBAT thats where you get your username cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Seun360(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
What do you guyz expect, she's Akpabio's mistress for close to three years.

Quote me make thunder fire you.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by 900warriorz: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
A new gate for miss linda to showcase her slefie talent!!!
#ididntsayanything8-)
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by emmathebigg(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Guyz how much can that kind of house cost...'
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by amanikondo: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
spellingcheck:

you are ignorant and a fool, go read about mortgage. do you think down payment by family will secure you a mortgage? have you ever applied before? idiot renting a house is arguing with me about mortgage.

tell me about the loopholes when they run a credit check on you? and yes someone can be a cosigner, bet that person need not be broke. Goat like you

Don't mind him, this is not 2008. This is 2015. Before you are approved, they will monitor the inflow of money into your account. Check your spending pattern. It is difficult now.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by amanikondo: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
abbey621:

What's this one saying? After all my explanation about gifting you are still barking like a demented dog. Please educate yourself and stop being so ignorant(black folks). For your information, I own my house, no mortgage 100% paid off, come 2 Atlanta and I'll host you. I might not have a mortgage but I have people who work for mortgage companies and I know all the loopholes, like I said educate yourself and your life will never be the same grin grin

I love online bluffing. Put your address here and i will come to your house. I want you to host me.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ahmad4452(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sha sha sha wen ma own bro seUn Go bUy iz own ousze linda dat small geh wer u raise don buyed ousze ooo,wen u goin for platain island no nuy 4 banana island, *in other news for ya money ritual cum n doing wif us wif gweat discount all u nid to bring iz ya head,ya senseless brain n Eyez afta iz had been provided d intemz will be roost 4 d Gods den You are Rich 2 build a mansion in HELLious island*
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ograke(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
kayo80:

Dude, Nairaland gets more traffic than Linda's blog, but Linda is 10 times richer than Seun. I don't care if you believe me or not.
Lol.

It's because of people like you that she did this. To create the impression that she's stinkingly rich and far better than her peers.

She's richer than Seun? lmao

You can google it, Nairaland's worth beats Linda's blog hands down. In 2011, an American company offered $1m to Seun to buy Nairaland which the dude rejected.

The guy is just very introverted and nerdy. He detests attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by abbey621(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
spellingcheck:

hahaha... that is a family house, cost $62000, probably you are ABIBAT thats where you get your username cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Ode! I purposely gave you those address to see how credible you are. A condominium is not a standard family house and Abibat is a previous owner not current owner. Seems the database you got your information from is outdated and definitely not from Google grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by amanikondo: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
abbey621:

I can provide the information for you. It is not on google. I will get it though your county website. Do you want it here?
The house you are hyping is a townhouse. Less that 200K.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by vonn(f): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bro Seun nah aka gum....
Hiding like ghost.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ignyte(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
cremeandchic:

I doubt Seun would ever let you know if he buys a mansion.

No mind Oga Seun, Na true u talk.

But if he does and we ever got to find out... The internet would be on go-slow
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by abbey621(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
amanikondo:

I love online bluffing. Put your address here and i will come to your house. I want you to host me.

Who are you? The offer to host is only valid for the other guy, sorry sad sad sad
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by amanikondo: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Seun360:
What do you guyz expect, she's Akpabio's mistress for close to three years.

Quote me make thunder fire you.

I just quoted you and nothing happened. You owe me a thunder.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by abbey621(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
amanikondo:

I can provide the information for you. It is not on google. I will get it though your county website. Do you want it here?
The house you are hyping is a townhouse. Less that 200K.

You are right it's public record, but it's not on Google which validates my point, you can't get this info. on Google for every house in the USA.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by spellingcheck(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
abbey621:

Ode! I purposely gave you those address to see how credible you are. A condominium is not a standard family house and Abibat is a previous owner not current owner. Seems the database you got your information from is outdated and definitely not from Google grin grin grin grin

either abibat,or bowe family or others. that is a very cheap house.but still, mortgage is not for broke or average income earner. the least you have is to be among the middle class before you can be considered. even at that, the interest rate will be relatively high. anyways i'm done with you. bye
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by amanikondo: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
abbey621:

Who are you? The offer to host is only valid for the other guy, sorry sad sad sad

Extend it to me. If that townhouse is your house, i will be disappointed because we wont have enough space to play.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by abbey621(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
amanikondo:

Extend it to me. If that townhouse is your house, i will be disappointed because we wont have enough space to play.

Lol....The townhouse is not mine but I know the owner. My home is not too far away though, I can definitely host you but right now you're still a stranger o, make we meet on Facebook or if you in the ATL let's meet for Queens or Ike's Café for some grub then we become padi grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by spellingcheck(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
amanikondo:

Don't mind him, this is not 2008. This is 2015. Before you are approved, they will monitor the inflow of money into your account. Check your spending pattern. It is difficult now.

bro i tell you. 2008 financial crisis hit the united state so bad that they are still picking up the pieces. interest rate is high, credit check, income statement etc will prevent a broke person from getting a mortgage. dude thought mortgage is Line of Credit or Auto loan.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Akposy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
abbey621:

Do you know how dumb you sound, PM my address to a stranger , with the rate of homicide in the USA, no thanks! But I'll do you a favor, send me your number or if you have Skype send me your I.D and we can video chat and I can show you my house. This way we are both protected, don't want your FSR friend to come and obtain me grin grin grin
Why dis attack? Abeg lemme pm u my acct no in faith
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by wytecat: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pdp/Jonathan's checks are coming out now that the coast is clear.

Nigeria's money!

This is also the best way to hide money for politicians in Nigeria.

How much do Nigerian amebo bloggers make to afford home that's worth N400m, and you can't use all your money to buy a house. Saharareporters should do some investigative journalism and dig to see where she got the money from.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by makama2000(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
a quick search showed the house or similar is listed for N850,000,000
blogging to bad

http://www.privateproperty.com.ng/6-bedroom-mansion-for-sale-in-banana-island-parkview-q0260.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.