Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (92283 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Unlimitedoye: 4:12am On Oct 17, 2015
soon they we kidnap her it make me remember of one adage which said that
IF YOUR YAM GROW USE HAND TO COVER IT BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW THE BAD PEOPLE
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by NemzySeries(m): 5:13am On Oct 17, 2015
charix:

Anybody with two eyes and a brain would know the design can look better.

Adopted & seconded......d hauz actually suppose to look cooler dan dis but it seemz it wuz jst ruler &. math set dat wuz used in designing it
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by NemzySeries(m): 5:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Ladies dis is an avenue 4 u guys to make it big bkos itz dsame amebo u guys do @ d backyard shez also doing online......in orda words UPGRADE!!!
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Shebi that's IF it's her house.

It wasn't too long ago we saw a chic get disgraced for claiming Dan Etete's house on social media.

Blogging in Nigeria will definitely not get you that...What is the she writing about? Judgement day?

3 real possibilities:

1. Someone is lying
2. Someone has a shady alternative stream of income
3. Someone got a back breaking Mortgage....
Very smart reply
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Depot(m): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
That bitcch is not even richer than seun, yet she keeps acting like she's rich.

How many visitors visits her blog daily ?? That the number of people that visits Nairaland in just an hour.

And how many Ads have you placed on nairaland. nairaland is full of scammers and job seekers.,while LIB is for bosses.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Tonicbaby:

low life dey worry u. hw does her marital status concern u?
Whatz ur biz wit my comment.. Madam High life
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Banks92(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Bae is balling!!!!
JESU!!! shocked
PinkBarbie:
Bae is balling!!!!
JESU!!!
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by perryy(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2015
Richie0974:

I dunno why either. But for the owner of the largest online forum in Africa, I think NLers deserve to know who he is. Or is he shy... .from his picture he seems to be a reserved kinda person.

Sen is a blessing to Africa
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by perryy(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Setaje:

That number 2 seems plausible to me. Blogging can never give her this. Secondly let's assume through her blog she met rich people and all. Maybe politicians inclusive but I am 100 % sure blogging can never give her that money. It's just so impossible to believe. Secondly as a young woman who is not even in her forties, it's strange for her to afford such a big house. That means she has at least 2 billion unshaken in her account because she cannot possibly use all her money to buy this house. There is absolutely no business that can fetch u such amount in a short period of time as a young woman. Or are u saying she makes as much as 30 to 40 million per month? Cus that's the only way she can buy this if it's through blogging. This is 850 million na abi I should spell it out eight hundred and fifty million. I am sure some politicians don't even have up to 500 million in their account.

Well. To each his own.

Don't forget ,she ran some adds for GEJ. That man can pay up to 500m. Prodigal? What of Akpabio connection?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ograke(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2015
tpiander:

are you saying $1m will buy that house?
Do the math.

If the forum could be worth $1m in 2011, how much will its worth be now?

Within 2011 to 2015, the membership and daily traffic recorded on this site have quadrupled.

I can bet with my last penny, Seun is mad rich. The guy just doesn't enjoy the spotlight. I also think he has something up his sleeve. When he's ready to spend the money, he'll shock us all with what he'll do.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Setaje(f): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2015
perryy:

Don't forget ,she ran some adds for GEJ. That man can pay up to 500m. Prodigal? What of Akpabio connection?

Infact that is what I was told yesterday night. The campaign add and especially akpabio. Even at that, 850 million is just to much to earn in a short while. Lastly, akpabio has a very bad reputation as regards women. If what I am hearing is true then it's a shame!
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by amywonda: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2015
Richie0974:
The house is worth #450 million. Just blogging ain't giving you that. BTW.. Mr Seun....we're waiting for your own o
have u heard of adsense,? ,I earn 500k monthly from Google, talk less of Linda, she earns more than 10 million monthly from Google alone, not talking about others dat pay her to advertise, wen u add dat, u should know raising, 120 million down payment and spread d the rest over 5 or 10 years isn't th t hard for her, so my dear get ur facts first
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by amywonda: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Ograke:

Do the math.

Within 2011 to 2015, the membership and daily traffic recorded on this site has quadrupled.

I can bet with my last penny, Seun is mad rich. The guy just doesn't enjoy the spotlight. I also think he has something up his sleeve. When he's ready to spend the money, he'll shock us all with what he'll do.
how much does seun charge for adverts? Less than 10k, kinda charges more than 500k, please do d maths, one advertising on Linda is worth 50 on nairaland.com, and nairaland.com
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by MrSly(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
ITbomb:
Is she married?
she is not married but she has made it. and she will be married soon.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by amywonda: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Ograke:

Do the math.

Within 2011 to 2015, the membership and daily traffic recorded on this site has quadrupled.

how much does seun charge for adverts? Less than 10k, kinda charges more than 500k, please do d maths, one advertising on Linda is worth 50 on nairaland
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Eddy2cute(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2015
killercute16:
In other news some girls will open their legs this night for just iphone6 grin grin grin
ogbeni iphone6 ke u nor talk of 5k.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
That bitcch is not even richer than seun, yet she keeps acting like she's rich.

How many visitors visits her blog daily ?? That the number of people that visits Nairaland in just an hour.

You're the stupidest person in Africa.
If not the whole world

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by imsuboi(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2015
bankylan:

Let me educate u a bit. Seun has a potential of earning cool money, but the design of nairaland , the demography of visitors, and language usage on this platform will not encourage anyone that wants to advertise. How many advert do u see on Nairaland? Linda is making a lot coz her blog gets more adverts as there are more space for advert visibility besides the fact that many middle class with high purchasing power visit her blog. During election, she made so much with advert placement. Yes, Nairaland has many visitors...but what is the demography and the buying power of the users? It's a general belief out there that most Nairalanders..are job seekers....

Dvmb analogy; very very dvmb & shallow.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by actoor(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Richie0974:

It's even more than that..
http://www.privateproperty.com.ng/6-bedroom-mansion-for-sale-in-banana-island-parkview-q0260.htm

You still don't understand
I mean the size of her Claimed house Can never be more than 200million. Even Dr. Sid still on dept for his 150m mortage house.
Mind you, am an Ikoyi person and I know lots about its property value. undecided
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by edeja1: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Richie0974:
The house is worth #450 million. Just blogging ain't giving you that. BTW.. Mr Seun....we're waiting for your own o
na u sell d hauz give am wey u know d cost?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by mozart1893(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
deebrain:

SIR, DO THE HONORS

WITH A THICK ROPE IN YOUR ROOM.

Some people can be harsh sha...?
The young man is just expressing his opinion which obviosly isn't suppose to go everyone's way....
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by mozart1893(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
deebrain:

SIR, DO THE HONORS

WITH A THICK ROPE IN YOUR ROOM.

Some people can be harsh sha...?
The young man is just expressing his opinion which obviosly isn't suppose to GI everyone's way....
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
vonn:
Bro Seun nah aka gum....
Hiding like ghost.
he's just not into some show off... that's all... so let him be

Bet all dz Naija gurls will hunt him down in their dreams if he tells us how much he earned just yesterday no to talk of buying a mansion grin
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Depot:

And how many Ads have you placed on nairaland. nairaland is full of scammers and job seekers.,while LIB is for bosses.
and beside that she uses Google AdSense... with her just a little high visitor you can meet payout within hours of a day.. besides her blog didn't just start last week
It's been for years so... #ThinkPositivelyNaija
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
modestbrowser:

You're the stupidest person in Africa. If not the whole world
*Certified Stupidity *
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
modestbrowser:

You're the stupidest person in Africa. If not the whole world
**Certified Stupidity ** For dat matter
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Mcslize: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

Fool. 8 thousand dollars is around 10 million naira. That's the amount of money i spend on my gas bill and car insurance. So, $ 166,876 will be like 80 million in naira. I forgot to tell you this. I'm only 24 years old. I'm just a kid
Bros when and how does $8,000 equivalent to 10million Naira?
Pls $1= how much Naira?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ograke(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
hedonistic:

Young man there is something called monetisation. How well has Seun monetised this site in comparison to how Linda has monetised her blog? How much does Seun make from adverts on this site in comparison to what Linda makes from hers? That's the key thing.
Lol. So you think money is made from adverts alone?

nigger, you can google it.

Nairaland's current worth is $97m.

From $1m in 2011 to $97m in 2015.

The dude is gone.

The problem with you people is that you worship ostentatious and needless display of wealth over simplicity.

Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria but the most expensive house in Nigeria is not his.

Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and many other US billionaires live in relatively cheap houses compared to the volume of their wealth. They don't even have private jets.

Just like I earlier stated, she has targeted her audience carefully before pulling this stunt. She knows Nigerians and their blind worship of flashy display of wealth. Poverty mentality.

You'd better advise her to invest her money wisely in what will appreciate and yield good returns. House depreciates in value. Hope she knows.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Mcslize: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry.
You got me.
I was lying.

But Bros why u blow dat kind serious lie say $8000 equal N10m? Shebi we no go school ba? Or we nor know exchange rate again shey?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
undecided
Kingblingz:
Linda my new neighbour welcome to my hood!
,our neighbour[color=]
Kingblingz:
,our neighbour[/color]
Kingblingz:
,our neighbour
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by kayo80(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ograke:

Lol.

It's because of people like you that she did this. To create the impression that she's stinkingly rich and far better than her peers.

She's richer than Seun? lmao

You can google it, Nairaland's worth beats Linda's blog hands down. In 2011, an American company offered $1m to Seun to buy Nairaland which the dude rejected.

The guy is just very introverted and nerdy. He detests attention.

Story

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.