Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (92280 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by bellville: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Politicians are trying hard to cover their loot using celebrities. #frontingthings
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2966515_121062201513874912268265860788860n_jpeg3f7a0a3c777e5091715f5d12028c78c2
Spending over $2.4 million on that substandard building in that sh*t environment and the boring neighborhood is appalling! She must be one hell of a gullible person. undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by yakamata(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
cool 😍
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:
Nigerians have slow mentality.

If someone buys hummer jeep, they think him/her is rich and the next thing he will be kidnapped.

My own house is 3 times better than this but I'm poor as fuccck, that's what we call mortgage in America, You can be broke as hell and still buy a Ferrari

I doubt you really. ATMMachine can never be poor. It can only be out of cash.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by mekonglobal(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=farano post=39046165]This is really exciting smiley.. May happiness n love move in with her.

Hmmmmmm so u dey talk sef? Jus wondering bicos d level of u n ur sista Rockstation in sexuality section quite sabatical
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by scribble: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

Anybody with two eyes and a brain would know the design can look better.

bruh its not always the design on the outside

imagine if she get AY wife to go love-vendor dat ish

Would be sic
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
dada01:

there is no perfect design.
Every design is subjected or open to criticism....
One of the more objective responses sofar. Too many myopic comments to respond to but this one deserves commendation.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by tpiander: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
which Adenuga was she calling, and did she really type that?

was it for the junior Adenugas or who?

perhaps she has a crush on them?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by homesteady(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by homesteady(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
tpiander:
which Adenuga was she calling, and did she really type that?

was it for the junior Adenugas or who?

perhaps she has a crush on them?

As usual - silly post.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by tpiander: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hafyz23:
If you hate this one,angels would hate you o. This house is massive! Walahi Olohun gbo! God wey ur eyes? I want bigger and better one too o

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by tpiander: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
mamagee3:
I love the house. kiss

It's beautiful!!!

well, you're a blogger.

wetin you for talk.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
them never talk true. undecided
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by hedonistic: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ograke:

Lol.

It's because of people like you that she did this. To create the impression that she's stinkingly rich and far better than her peers.

She's richer than Seun? lmao

You can google it, Nairaland's worth beats Linda's blog hands down. In 2011, an American company offered $1m to Seun to buy Nairaland which the dude rejected.

The guy is just very introverted and nerdy. He detests attention.

Young man there is something called monetisation. How well has Seun monetised this site in comparison to how Linda has monetised her blog? How much does Seun make from adverts on this site in comparison to what Linda makes from hers? That's the key thing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by eeeeeee: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

Mumu.
Just post a picture of your current location and i will only go into my garage and take a picture holding your moniker written on a peice of paper.
Tell me a 24 year old Nigerian who is a richer than me.
I got to go, bye.
Wow
You are so narrow minded.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Emman93(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richie0974:
The house is worth #450 million. Just blogging ain't giving you that. BTW.. Mr Seun....we're waiting for your own o
who told you that you can't make that blogging? keep dreaming there ,atleast i am making 500k monthly ,i know i will meet them one day. blogging sweet.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by ceeafuejay(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
cridbak:

LOL... U r one crazy funny Mo'Phucker... You cracking me up men grin

He is an entertainer. He entertains. I just don't believe a human can have his kind of IQ. So low an IQ. I am sick of laughing Bro.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by tpiander: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ograke:

Lol.

It's because of people like you that she did this. To create the impression that she's stinkingly rich and far better than her peers.

She's richer than Seun? lmao

You can google it, Nairaland's worth beats Linda's blog hands down. In 2011, an American company offered $1m to Seun to buy Nairaland which the dude rejected.

The guy is just very introverted and nerdy. He detests attention.

are you saying $1m will buy that house?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Emman93:
who told you that you can't make that blogging? keep dreaming there ,atleast i am making 500k monthly ,i know i will meet them one day. blogging sweet.
That is more than $2500 a month(which is possible in the USA). From what kind of source do you make that from in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by tpiander: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Emman93:

haha
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
tpiander:

haha
Tell her to prove it.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Akposy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

That is more than $2500 a month(which is possible in the USA). From what kind of source do you make that from in Nigeria?
Oga... Gud evening to u sir.... Longest tym

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by tpiander: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:
Tell her to prove it.

how can he prove it.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Akposy:

Oga... Gud evening to u sir.... Longest tym
Yes, sir!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by shango(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Part of the reason Nigeria and our people are in the state we are in is because a lot of us lack common sense. Anyone who thinks Linda Ikeji makes enough on a blog website to purchase a half a billion naira house or live the lifestyle she has portrayed publicly in the last five years is a mumu. A complete mums.

If you simply calculate how much companies pay for sponsored stories and ads on any website from CNN.com to MSNBC.com or any major website that is visited by millions worldwide and anyone would agree have more visitors than her blog (unless you are stupid enough to believe CNN.com gets less visitors daily than linda ikeji's blog) even those major worldwide websites do not make millions on their ADs and sponsored stories and they hire thousands of people. Yet she is buying million dollar houses on a blog that is run by herself.

You realize this is the first multimillionaire in the entire world that reached that level without hiring anyone (up until a year ago)?

Common sense isn't common my people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by prettyboi1(m): 12:51am On Oct 17, 2015
shango:
Part of the reason Nigeria and our people are in the state we are in is because a lot of us lack common sense. Anyone who thinks Linda Ikeji makes enough on a blog website to purchase a half a billion naira house or live the lifestyle she has portrayed publicly in the last five years is a mumu. A complete mums.

If you simply calculate how much companies pay for sponsored stories and ads on any website from CNN.com to MSNBC.com or any major website that is visited by millions worldwide and anyone would agree have more visitors than her blog (unless you are stupid enough to believe CNN.com gets less visitors daily than linda ikeji's blog) even those major worldwide websites do not make millions on their ADs and sponsored stories and they hire thousands of people. Yet she is buying million dollar houses on a blog that is run by herself.

You realize this is the first multimillionaire in the entire world that reached that level without hiring anyone (up until a year ago)?

Poor man's way of thinking. Always thinking that 'salaries' are the beginning and end of being 'rich'. Well, she might not have been making as much as CNN and all the other many websites/companies you mentioned, but she definitely's earning a lot from her blogsite. Now, she might be such a smart investor or business person who puts her money (from the blog) into several avenues that return a lot of passive income to her.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Tonicbaby(f): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
She should go and marry...
low life dey worry u. hw does her marital status concern u?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by gemsclothiers: 1:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Buy any Jersey from Gems' Clothiers and we will brand, rebrand, or customise it for you for FREE. call us on 08038698787 or WhatsApp us vis 08024059293, or via 58CAF4AC on BBM. We supply across the country, we sell premium quality products at your city's best price. Try us today, We're Satisfyingly Classy.
Gems' Clothiers... Satisfyingly Classy
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by leookagbare: 1:19am On Oct 17, 2015
OMG!! Y'all Fams Gats Go See What I Just Saw On A Blog http://www.medianehd.com Can't Believe Nicki Was Drunk And Opened Her Boobs Completely On a Stage shocked . Go See Full Picture At http://www.medianehd.com
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by InvertedHammer: 1:26am On Oct 17, 2015
/
I heard Banana Island is very expensive.

Congrats to her.

But the house sha.

/
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by InvertedHammer: 1:29am On Oct 17, 2015
shango:

/
Perhaps it could be because Linda has minimal overhead. No executives, employees, 401k, salaries, etc to worry about. So the amount she gets should be more than enough for her.
/
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by InvertedHammer: 1:37am On Oct 17, 2015
ducii:

You are an Idiot, poor as a church rat.

Lets do a little math, say you work 10hrs a day(which by the way is impossible) multiply that by $20 = $200 a day.

Multiply $480 by 5 days(you claim to work 5 days a week) = $1,000 a week

Multiply that by by 4 weeks =$4,000 A MONTH

Multiply that by 12 Months =48,000.00( and that is even before taxes)

Not even close to $186,000 you claim to be making.

so run off you have been busted clown.
/
There is something about your calculations that shows that you have never been to US.

I won't point it out.

Oh! And by the way 480x 5 is not equal to 1000.

/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.