Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault (21306 Views)

Court Orders Senator To Pay Damages For Slapping Newspaper Vendor / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins / NGE Confirmed They Took N50m From Jonathan, Claims Unfairly Targeted By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by jendhorlee(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
N50m? [code][/code] on top wetin
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by kennyman2000(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmmmm... Thats how they behaves.. Useless and wicked bunch of politicians we've as leaders

check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Maga don pay cheesy
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by bugzbunny: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
151487made:
The way yiboos dey approach money mata # jesus wept

Hate will be ur end
Quote me anywhere
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by shakur4luv(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
o
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by mediachirps(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
If na oyibo land, dis man don hammer ...for nija sorry.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by ElFenomeno1: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Take him to the cleaners!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by kuzee(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
ole

Get your Casio Edifice Chronograh watch, Emporio armani, Diesel and Mechanical Tourbillion Chronograph Watch
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by joeace2020(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please let more Human rights organizations join this guy to ensure this crazy senator who thinks the world is in his hand pay every last bit of what the vendor is suing him for. Useless people. They don't do anything than to show Aye and nay, laugh and go home collecting their monthly jumbo pay.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by omigreat: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is unfair!
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by aimuan(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
I love cases like dis.. The first case i handled as a Lawyer was of this nature.. Trust me! I nailed it. grin
can i have your contact number please?
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Akwa Ibom people...

When they are not being Wiitches and Wizards, they are thinking of ways to exert evil and wickedness on their fellow man. angry

How do you beat a Man, strip him and don't find your money and yet didn't deem it fit to apologise. angry

That how the other time they rioted, they were catching Men, cutting their diicks off and letting them go.. angry Like fhucking seriously? angry

You maledict dimwitted offspring of a leprous dypsohiliac midget!
⚡⚡⚡

4 Likes

Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Vainglory: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
chymystique:
The tale written up there doesnt add up and make sense @ all... They should tell us the real story.

As for the 50M, he should forget it cause this is Nigeria
The story is very simple and plain so I don't know why it doesn't add up according to you. This scenario is common place with the thugs called politicians. The vendor should pursue it to the end and get at least N5 million for damages.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by mikkypel(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
emmanuelcrawler:
Omoh na d new trend be dis?### abeg make I rush collect my own beating for 1 Milla cos dis guy d too greedy# mtcheeew

What if you did not survive the beating.. Will your ghost take him to court?
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by MadCow1: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You maledict dimwitted offspring of a leprous dypsohiliac midget!
⚡⚡⚡

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its cool bro..

As long as you don try any of that witchcraft bullshit on me.. grin

P.S: I gave you a like for good measures.. cool
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by symbianDON(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
oya oga SINator, come and defend yasef o grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by dustydee: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is the type of case the vendor will wish was prosecuted outside Nigeria, he'd have received more than the N50m he's asking for but in Nigeria life is cheap hence he may end up with a fraction of that amount if he's not frustrated by the judicial system.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by sonnie10: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
I don't know why some Nigerians are so timid. Someone is assaulted and battered and all you hear is people vomiting trash here. So much inferiority complex and ignorance of ones basic right. This is an indication of poor civil education.

In a civil society, no one is above the law and everyone follows the law; this is the rule of law. Whether senator or newspaper vendor, the law is there to protect every citizen. The reason people go to court is to seek redress and obtain justice which brings closure to those who have suffered as a result of people taking laws their hands.

It is just a shame for those calling victim names.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Akwa Ibom people...

When they are not being Wiitches and Wizards, they are thinking of ways to exert evil and wickedness on their fellow man. angry

How do you beat a Man, strip him and don't find your money and yet didn't deem it fit to apologise. angry

That how the other time they rioted, they were catching Men, cutting their diicks off and letting them go.. angry Like fhucking seriously? angry

by the powers invested on me as the utang akwaibom1, I invoke a heavy knock on ur head.

I need a seconder pls so d knock will manifest
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its cool bro..

As long as you don try any of that witchcraft bullshit on me.. grin

P.S: I gave you a like for good measures.. cool

I suppose that explains why your one-eyed uncle used your epileptic sister for money ritual and why your dad died of _anal pain overdrive in a sodomized occultic initiation.

Maybe that explains why every other Nigerian tribe discriminates against your people or why your people envy the infrastructures in Uyo. Simpleton-esque fleabag!
⚡⚡⚡

2 Likes

Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by MadCow1: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

by the powers invested on me as the utang akwaibom1, I invoke a heavy knock on ur head.

I need a seconder pls so d knock will manifest

Seconded.. grin

Barman!! Mbok give my guy Asuquo one Orijin and Dog meat make e take cooldown.. grin
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by MadCow1: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I suppose that explains why your one-eyed uncle used your epileptic sister for money ritual and why your dad died of _anal pain overdrive in a sodomized occultic initiation.

Maybe that explains why every other Nigerian tribe discriminates your people or why your people envy the infrastructures in Uyo. Simpleton-esque fleabag!
⚡⚡⚡

Hahahahahahahaaaa.. grin

A'foo'o.. Mbok shattap..

The Entire Akwa Ibom only came out of the dark ages 8 years ago.. Only after Cross Rivers and Rivers Oil wells were ceded to you guys under some shady boundary adjustment ruse.

Because una just get una first tarred road and Cinema, una don start to talk to una elders without respect.. grin

Mbok, keep calm and Chop IkpangKukwo. cool

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by herald9: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Akwa Ibom people...

Well, you are just a mad cow.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by MadCow1: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
herald9:

Well, you are just a mad cow.

What else did you notice?.. cool
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:

Seconded.. grin

Barman!! Mbok give my guy Asuquo one Orijin and Dog meat make e take cooldown.. grin

I dont like 404, na 1068 I like. replace d orijin with hot alomo
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Ghandi12: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Cases like this are the true test for democracy. We have the constitution and laws protecting the right of every citizen but those charged with the duty of applying and enforcing the laws have always shied away.

In a true democracy the law should not be seen to be dichotomous - where one is made for rich and connected; and other, exclusive, for the poor.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by herald9: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:

What else did you notice?.. cool
Thesonofmark will tell you the rest. cool
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by MadCow1: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

I dont like 404, na 1068 I like. replace d orijin with hot alomo

There is no such thing as an Akwa Ibom man that does not like 404 pijot

We need to review your citizenship.. grin

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by MadCow1: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
herald9:

Thesonofmark will tell you the rest. cool

Cool.. No Orijin for you. grin
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Counsel, why 50million? Raise it to a Billion! I will dustout my wig and head to your chamber.
You have yourself a sweet hot fried potatoes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Overhaul NNPC Next Week – Kachikwu / Mustafa Indimi And Fatima Sherrif's Wedding (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Gets United Nations Ambassadorial Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.