Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault (21314 Views)

Court Orders Senator To Pay Damages For Slapping Newspaper Vendor / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins / NGE Confirmed They Took N50m From Jonathan, Claims Unfairly Targeted By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Royruky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
klintpeters:
using his opportunity well

Na woah oooh
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by SupremeXYZ(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
[s]
MadCow1:
Akwa Ibom people...

When they are not being Wiitches and Wizards, they are thinking of ways to exert evil and wickedness on their fellow man. angry

How do you beat a Man, strip him and don't find your money and yet didn't deem it fit to apologise. angry

That how the other time they rioted, they were catching Men, cutting their diicks off and letting them go.. angry Like fhucking seriously? angry
[/s]Thunder fire you,your father there.Ediotic basstard.Unam Ikot.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by free2ryhme: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by MadCow1: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
[s][/s]Thunder fire you,your father there.Ediotic basstard.Unam Ikot.

Haaaaa... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by SupremeXYZ(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
[s]
151487made:
The way yiboos dey approach money mata # jesus wept
[/s]Useless,unlearned and untravelled yoloba gay.Shebi we be Igbo?.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
OGA vendor, pursue that case very well..... We are in the 21st century.....
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Henon: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
I love cases like dis.. The first case i handled as a Lawyer was of this nature.. Trust me! I nailed it. grin
Liar! You that couldn't get 5 credits after GCEs. Thank god i know wella.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Henon: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
anishe:

almost there.
we will get there.
please let me know when the Senator has paid the said money.
Lobatan
Ain't you tired of kidnaping? Nawaoo!
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by tpiander: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
lord have mercy.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by nationwide1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
chymystique:
The tale written up there doesnt add up and make sense @ all... They should tell us the real story.

As for the 50M, he should forget it cause this is Nigeria
Sister, the story excellently added up.

You can only say that you have never attended a public function where politicians and their thugs outnumber the police.

Try to attend one this month.

Thank me later.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by judedwriter(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
50 million shocked Anyway na naija we dey, if him c 5000, na him luck.
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Henon: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Akwa Ibom people...

When they are not being Wiitches and Wizards, they are thinking of ways to exert evil and wickedness on their fellow man. angry

How do you beat a Man, strip him and don't find your money and yet didn't deem it fit to apologise. angry

That how the other time they rioted, they were catching Men, cutting their diicks off and letting them go.. angry Like fhucking seriously? angry
Are you now saying that their witchcrafts are more powerful than that of your mother and sis'? Hia! Then, why did I pack out?
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by ckmayoca: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kreamie:
Smart niccur!!! But sadly, he'll not get up to that..He'd be lucky to get 50k.. angry angry

Do u think he mentioned the money by himself? The lawyer who pushed him knows they would get something.

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by kolado(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
In an unjust society,silence is a crime
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Nellypy: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
O boy this don hammer
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by mrlaw93(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Henon:

Liar! You that couldn't get 5 credits after GCEs. Thank god i know wella.
Grow up dude. Dat u re made to fail doesn't mean anoda person is..
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by mrlaw93(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
aimuan:
can i have your contact number please?
Am coming grin
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by LordPhilip(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
klintpeters:
using his opportunity well
dude, are you serious about this. Reply ASAP
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by pussygotlips: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
So na my padi them beat like that
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by bummyla(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thank GOD! now everybody knows his or her rights! bullying no longer allowed! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by noblegrex: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2015
mrlaw93:
I love cases like dis.. The first case i handled as a Lawyer was of this nature.. Trust me! I nailed it. grin
nice advert.I like the concept
Re: Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault by calabardick(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2015
MadCow1:
Akwa Ibom people...

one of the most dubious tribe i have ever seeen in my life. sometimes i feel leaders like akpabio is what they deserve
pharaoh can only rule in Egypt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON: Judge Issues Criminal Summons On Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Capital Oil / Senegalese President, Faye Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.