Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus (4633 Views)

The Truth About Jesus (michael) And The Trinity / Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived / Jesus Is Not Angel Michael And Has Always Been God [proof] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by mayorall(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2015
EVarn:
"There are sons and there is a Son": how does this make any sense?

You don't have to insult my brother.

1 Like

Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by vooks: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2015
EVarn:
If your read the OP,you would have seen my evidence from the book of Daniel.

And I did tear through your 'evidence' cool

1 Like

Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by vooks: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2015
EVarn:
How do you know that satan didnt tempt john the baptist?
Because it is not recorded that he tempted nor doubted him.

Now young man, demons in the possessed clearly knew who Jesus was, the Son of God. So Satan must have known. Is this too much to process?
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by vooks: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2015
EVarn:
Dan 12:1 referred to Michael as the "Great prince of israel".

What had this got to do with Jesus is my question. Is Jesus too the ' great Prince of Israel'?

For instance, David and Solomon were Kings in Israel. Does this make Michael a son of either?

Thinking is a privillege that should never be abused cheesy cheesy
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2015
EVarn:
Most factions of christiandom have their own elements of truthful doctrines.
Since you have so far failed to prove that Michael wasnt Jesus or Jesus is the only son of God,let me derail a little by asking you:
(1) What is your knowledge about extra-terrestial creatures and creation of planets,according to scriptural analogy.
(2) When Christ spoke about "eunuchs" in his explanation,was he justifying homosexual relationship?,didnt christ say even "eunuchs" will enter the kingdom of God(*ancient hebrews referred to feminine men or homosexuals as "eunuchs"wink
(3) Is there a difference between rapture and coming of christ,or are those two events one and the same?
(4) Answer 1,2 and 3
Like I said before I have shown that Jesus is the Son and a son of God. That being said I will answer your questions.

1. In the beginning (The ageless past) God created the heavens and the earth (The Universe). Gen 1:1. So God singlehandedly created the universe.

2. Christ spoke in relation to Marriage that it is not a neccesity to get married. Since he was speaking to the disciples he was teaching them they can actually live like him without marriage dedicated to the Work of God. Of which we see Apostle Paul a perfect example and what I personally is destinied to be in Christ.

3. Rapture is the translocation of believers at the second coming of Christ which we take place before this generation pass away. But one thing I will you understand, the coming of Christ is in two phases: The second coming ( Rapture) and third coming (Judgement). So it depends on the coming your question burgers on.If it were The latter then they are two exclusive different event with a span of 1000years between them.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2015
vooks:

Now young man, demons in the possessed clearly knew who Jesus was, the Son of God. So Satan must have known. Is this too much to process?
Let the young man continue in his ignorance...he had a mark on him.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2015
vooks:

Do you think that everything that happened in the biblical era is recorded in the bible?,my brother,the current bible is not even complete.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2015
vooks:

What had this got to do with Jesus is my question. Is Jesus too the ' great Prince of Israel'?
For instance, David and Solomon were Kings in Israel. Does this make Michael a son of either?
Thinking is a privillege that should never be abused cheesy cheesy
lol,was Michael a human ruler in Israel?.
You obviously dont know what you are talking about.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:
(1) You didnt respond to the pertinent question: do you believe the existence of "aliens"?(Do you believe that God made alternate life forms; perhaps in the "first earth" or other planets)
(2) True,perhaps Christ was speaking about "lifelong preservation of virginity" when he spoke of eunuch; however,the general church condemns abstinence from marriage as unbiblical(except for catholic priests and nuns).Do you think it is unbiblical?.
Also,while I accept homosexual tendencies as normal in modern society(I'm personnally very familiar with quite a number of them),what does your "first hand knowledge of God" say about it?.

(3) The bible speaks about a time of tribulations(whether it is pre- or post- rapture is currently being heavily debated by biblical scholars),then rapture of the spiritually enlightened will take place.However,some remnants will repent,prompting a second "coming of Christ",and the finally,judgement will take place.
Moreover,this generation?,how?
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
EVarn:

(1) You didnt respond to the pertinent question: do you believe the existence of "aliens"?(Do you believe that God made alternate life forms; perhaps in the "first earth" or other planets)
(2) True,perhaps Christ was speaking about "lifelong preservation of virginity" when he spoke of eunuch; however,the general church condemns abstinence from marriage as unbiblical(except for catholic priests and nuns).Do you think it is unbiblical?.
Also,while I accept homosexual tendencies as normal in modern society(I'm personnally very familiar with quite a number of them),what does your "first hand knowledge of God" say about it?.

(3) The bible speaks about a time of tribulations(whether it is pre- or post- rapture is currently being heavily debated by biblical scholars),then rapture of the spiritually enlightened will take place.However,some remnants will repent,prompting a second "coming of Christ",and the finally,judgement will take place.
Moreover,this generation?,how?
If you can't comprehend my writings up there in regard to your questions then there is nothing I can do for you again.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Highcuerayte:
If you can't comprehend my writings up there in regard to your questions then there is nothing I can do for you again.
A pity,you were proving to be quite interesting.
Just answer my questions straightly,or do you not have pre-conceived answers anymore? *mind tricks*
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala Can you move this to FP? Let's see others view of my discussion with EVarn
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by vooks: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
EVarn:
lol,was Michael a human ruler in Israel?.
You obviously dont know what you are talking about.

Am demonstrating your stupidity and am glad you are getting it. You don't harp on a verse here and another there and make silly statements

1 Like

Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
vooks:

Am demonstrating your stupidity and am glad you are getting it. You don't harp on a verse here and another there and make silly statements
Leave the young man alone I hope Lalasticlala move this to FP for the guy to see his ignorance.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by chiedu7: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
[size=14pt]TALK ABOUT AMATUERISH BIBLE DISPUTERS!
Highcuerayte, EVarn & Co
[/size]

I am not surprised you are arguing ignortantly.
The bible is clear "The Gospel is hidden from those who are perishing and spiritually lost"

2 Corinthians 4:3(KJV):But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

The Bible is Clear that Jesus in the beginning has always been God, before He became MAN.
So can could Jesus have been an Angel

John 1 (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.

The Bible is Clear that JESUS CREATED ALL THINGS
So Jesus created angels as the creator, so Jesus is NOT an Angel

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

IT CLEAR THAT JESUS IS GOD WHO CREATED,
SO WHY WILL SENSELESS PEOPLE LIKE HIGHCUERAYTE, EVARN & CO SAY JESUS IS AN ANGEL?

WE WORSHIP JESUS AND THE BIBLE FORBIDS ANGEL WORSHIP.
SO JESUS WAS NEVER ANGEL MICHAEL.

Colossians 2:18
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels,

Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by chiedu7: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
vooks:
Hebrews 1 dwells at length on why Jesus is not an angels but a Son. Read 4-14. Look

Hebrews 1:4-5 King James Version (KJV)
4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

-Jesus is MUCH BETTER than angels
-God said to Jesus and not any of his angels , 'you are my son'

Jesus being sent from God may be regarded as a messenger as far as His assignment is concerned, and it is with this that Reformers called Jesus Michael, but Jesus is clearly the Creator not a Creature like angels

[size=14pt]Vooks you have settled it but they are too blind to see it.

Well said bro[/size]

Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]TALK ABOUT AMATUERISH BIBLE DISPUTERS!
Highcuerayte, EVarn & Co
[/size]

I am not surprised you are arguing ignortantly.
The bible is clear "The Gospel is hidden from those who are perishing and spiritually lost"

2 Corinthians 4:3(KJV):But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

The Bible is Clear that Jesus in the beginning has always been God, before He became MAN.
So can could Jesus have been an Angel

John 1 (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.

The Bible is Clear that JESUS CREATED ALL THINGS
So Jesus created angels as the creator, so Jesus is NOT an Angel

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

IT CLEAR THAT JESUS IS GOD WHO CREATED,
SO WHY WILL SENSELESS PEOPLE LIKE HIGHCUERAYTE, EVARN & CO SAY JESUS IS AN ANGEL?

WE WORSHIP JESUS AND THE BIBLE FORBIDS ANGEL WORSHIP.
SO JESUS WAS NEVER ANGEL MICHAEL.

Colossians 2:18
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels,

Read my post well I didn't support Jesus an Angel.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Read my post well I didn't support Jesus an Angel.
The path to enlightenment is for those with opened minds.
I am young,but I believe that God endowed me with an uncommon discerning spirit.
The current bible is a selective compilation of medieval texts put together by the roman catholic church in order to strengthen the influence of the catholic doctrine and enhance the papal authority through religion(you can check out the history of the roman emperor constantine),an example is the shifting of the sabbath from saturday to sunday.
Many books,texts and scrolls have been omitted from the bible(an example is the book of Enoch),so it is wrong to assume that all the events that happened during the biblical ages or all the heavenly mysteries are recorded in the bible.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
EVarn:
The path to enlightenment is for those with opened minds.
I am young,but I believe that God endowed me with an uncommon discerning spirit.
The current bible is a selective compilation of medieval texts put together by the roman catholic church in order to strengthen the influence of the catholic doctrine and enhance the papal authority through religion(you can check out the history of the roman emperor constantine),an example is the shifting of the sabbath from saturday to sunday.
Many books,texts and scrolls have been omitted from the bible(an example is the book of Enoch),so it is wrong to assume that all the events that happened during the biblical ages or all the heavenly mysteries are recorded in the bible.
Get rid of that mark my brother. It will lead you to destruction.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Get rid of that mark my brother. It will lead you to destruction.
What mark?,all I posted is fact,may God forbid any mark that will lead me to destruction.
I implore you to research your scriptural knowledge and open your mind to enlightened suggestions.If you dont seek knowledge,you will never break free of ignorance.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
EVarn:
What mark?,all I posted is fact,may God forbid any mark that will lead me to destruction.
I implore you to research your scriptural knowledge and open your mind to enlightened suggestions.If you dont seek knowledge,you will never break free of ignorance.
The mark is all over you.Get rid of it. As for me have learnt all I need to learn in Christ each spanning years; a single verse spanning month.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Highcuerayte:
The mark is all over you.Get rid of it. As for me have learnt all I need to learn in Christ each spanning years; a single verse spanning month.
You sound funny indeed,borderline spooky,have you seen me before?,you havent glimpsed my body,how then can you conclude that there is any sort of mysterious "mark" on me or "all over" me,as you put it?.
If you are talking about by forray into adventism,then you are misguided.
As for scriptural knowledge,did you bother studying the old testament?,comprehensive study of the bible can take years,I havent even properly studied half of the bible{like I said,i'm a young guy},perhaps you had the liberty because you are a old man.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
EVarn:
You sound funny indeed,borderline spooky,have you seen me before?,you havent glimpsed my body,how then can you conclude that there is any sort of mysterious "mark" on me or "all over" me,as you put it?.
If you are talking about by forray into adventism,then you are misguided.
As for scriptural knowledge,did you bother studying the old testament?,comprehensive study of the bible can take years,I havent even properly studied half of the bible{like I said,i'm a young guy},perhaps you had the liberty because you are a old man.
Am much younger than you can imagine: A Score plus. When i received the gospel i with the strenght of Christ in me defy all rules and that turned me against my own people.My Parent hated me and i suffered hostility from my people. My knowlege of the scripture is beyond what any human can comprehend. My freedom i earned and owe to Christ. And that is the person i want you to be. But you can't until you get rid of the mark on you.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Am much younger than you can imagine: A Score plus. When i received the gospel i with the strenght of Christ in me defy all rules and that turned me against my own people.My Parent hated me and i suffered hostility from my people. My knowlege of the scripture is beyond what any human can comprehend. My freedom i earned and owe to Christ. And that is the person i want you to be. But you can't until you get rid of the mark on you.
And I'm a little younger,I do not presume to be omniscient.
Arent you dancing on the brink of oblivion?; your so-called superior knowledge has made you arrogant and rejective of enlightened suggestions.
Are you going to elevate yourself above celestial principalities?,are you going to consider yourself equal to the stars of God in knowledge and wisdom?,are you going to presume yourself a most high god among men?.
My brother,the gospel is truth ACCORDING TO APOSTOLIC WITNESSES OF CHRIST,and every man in christ is an apostolic witness.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
EVarn:
And I'm a little younger,I do not presume to be omniscient.
Arent you dancing on the brink of oblivion?; your so-called superior knowledge has made you arrogant and rejective of enlightened suggestions.
Are you going to elevate yourself above celestial principalities?,are you going to consider yourself equal to the stars of God in knowledge and wisdom?,are you going to presume yourself a most high god among men?.
My brother,the gospel is truth ACCORDING TO APOSTOLIC WITNESSES OF CHRIST,and every man in christ is an apostolic witness.
I told you that because you need to know and what i told you is Truth in Christ. I don't like qouting scriptures, but to justify my knowledge in Christ about all that pertains to Faith i will do this once, even though i find it unnecessary to defend anything before mortals. "You have no need of anyone teaching you for the annointing on you teaches you everything" In the underline lies the answer to your innumerable questions.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I told you that because you need to know and what i told you is Truth in Christ. I don't like qouting scriptures, but to justify my knowledge in Christ about all that pertains to Faith i will do this once, even though i find it unnecessary to defend anything before mortals. "You have no need of anyone teaching you for the annointing on you teaches you everything" In the underline lies the answer to your innumerable questions.
I implore you to publish the chapter and verse where you quoted from.
lol,are you immortal?,if you are,then i am.
I know that you do not attend church or fellowship(I confess to be also guilty of this habit),neither do you research the scriptures frequently.How then can you claim to have received the gospel of mysteries?.
Anyway,God annoints men to speak as oracles and it is through his spirit that we are given the keys to mysteries of the kingdom of God.
There are 3 heavens and 3 earths: and there are 3 forms of man.*grins*
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
EVarn:
I implore you to publish the chapter and verse where you quoted from.
lol,are you immortal?,if you are,then i am.
I know that you do not attend church or fellowship(I confess to be also guilty of this habit),neither do you research the scriptures frequently.How then can you claim to have received the gospel of mysteries?.
Anyway,God annoints men to speak as oracles and it is through his spirit that we are given the keys to mysteries of the kingdom of God.
There are 3 heavens and 3 earths: and there are 3 forms of man.*grins*
You still want me to put chapter and verses?
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Highcuerayte:
You still want me to put chapter and verses?
Of course I do,that quote doesnt sound like anything from the bible.You need to conclusively clarify your points by adding biblical references that can be properly investigated to satisfaction.
Like I once said: I have a discerning spirit.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
EVarn:
Of course I do,that quote doesnt sound like anything from the bible.You need to conclusively clarify your points by adding biblical references that can be properly investigated to satisfaction.
Like I once said: I have a discerning spirit.
Disappointed in you son but here it is

1 John 2:27
“But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth
in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as
the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth,
and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall
abide in him.”

King James Version (KJV)
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Disappointed in you son but here it is
1 John 2:27
“But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth
in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as
the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth,
and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall
abide in him.”
King James Version (KJV)
lol,i'm not a baby,so do away with this "son" talk.
As for your biblical reference,you dont have to be disappointed; I had to aggressively cajole you in order to pry away the bible passage from you.Now that you have produced the necessary clarification,you have gained credibility in my opinion.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by Highcuerayte: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
EVarn:
lol,i'm not a baby,so do away with this "son" talk.
As for your biblical reference,you dont have to be disappointed; I had to aggressively cajole you in order to pry away the bible passage from you.Now that you have produced the necessary clarification,you have gained credibility in my opinion.
Tell I pray, what do you think of the Revelation beast?
Re: CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus by EVarn(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Tell I pray,what do you think of the Revelation beast?
There are two beasts in Revelation:
(1)Anti-christ (Revelation 13:1-cool
(2)False prophet (Revelation 13:11-18)
The first beast(the anti-christ),who was given power by satan and who had authority over nations is an entity that could either signify a nation which would be known in modern day as a super-power or an organization that has great influence over people and governments.
Some argue that the "false church" that arose from the collapse of rome and the establishment of 10 sovereign european nations will be the end-time anti-christ: postulating the fact that 3 nations were prophesied by daniel to be wiped out by the emergence of the anti-christ(indeed,3 great nations were wiped out by the roman catholic crusade).However,many disagree,claiming that a nation will rise up toward the end of days to wage war against all of christiandom for 42 months,that there will be an attempt to unite humanity against God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them / It's Biblical To Reject Drugs When You're Sick / Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.