Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ (4583 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by orriyomi33(m): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2022
The young man had taken to microblogging platform some days ago to announce his intentions to seek the truth about juju.

With a starting prize money of N1M, Gbenga got donations up to N2.5M for anyone with solid proof that juju is real and not just a methodological made-believe.

“I will be at #Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State Park at 12pm on Friday. Anyone with any evidence for Juju/Voodoo can meet me there. Bring your amulets or your Juju priests. Come and win 1 million naira. This tour will happen at Ibadan and Anambra alike. They said we can’t go public,” he wrote.

https://www.gistreel.com/man-set-out-with-n2-5m-prize-money-for-anyone-with-proof-that-juju-is-real-video/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by orriyomi33(m): 12:59am On Feb 18, 2022
See more pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by orriyomi33(m): 1:02am On Feb 18, 2022
Cc_Mynd44
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Lindodo20: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Mumu dey worry this boy

I pity his parents
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Golan007: 1:10am On Feb 18, 2022
Good man.

Why are people scared to take him up on his challenge?

5 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MufasaLion: 1:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Gbenga, my man. I really hope he could get enough subscribers for his YouTube page.

All these noise makers on Nairaland will not go and defend their claims, instead they will come on here to rant, threaten and write a 5-page narrative of their encounters with voodoo and talisman. Some will even claim they are talisman but will be quick to chicken out when called upon to prove it publicly.

Y'all bunch of cowards should take up this challenge or forever zip your filthy mouth!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MufasaLion: 1:15am On Feb 18, 2022
Lindodo20:
Mumu dey worry this boy

I pity his parents

This ain't the first time he's challenging those bunch of cowards!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by ivolt: 1:26am On Feb 18, 2022
As usual, they won't show up ever.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2022
orriyomi33:
Anyone with any evidence for Juju/Voodoo can meet me there. Bring your amulets or your Juju priests. Come and win 1 million naira.

Exactly what is the challenge here? He did not specify. Is it the first to strike him down dead or what?

Elijah's challenge was clear, "You prophets of Baal, pray to your god, and I will pray to the Lord. The god who answers by setting fire to his wood is the true God.”

This chap hasn't made the challenge clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 7:10am On Feb 18, 2022
Lindodo20:
Mumu dey worry this boy

I pity his parents
yes, because he wants to expose a perennial scam cheesy
Them no say make you pity am, them say make you win 2.5m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by FatherOfJesus: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Exactly what is the challenge here? He did not specify. Is it the first to strike him down dead or what?

Elijah's challenge was clear, "You prophets of Baal, pray to your god, and I will pray to the Lord. The god who answers by setting fire to his wood is the true God.”

excuses cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2022
Golan007:

Good man.
Why are people scared to take him up on his challenge?
Let him just go to Ìjẹ̀bú-igbó as he said and go straight to desecrate any shrine, then ask for him in two months time! smiley
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
excuses cheesy
His name has been heard globally nah, so ask of him in the next two months after he has been to ìjẹ̀bú-igbó! cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
excuses cheesy

Why would I make excuses for 'juju'? Do I look like a juju woman to you? grin
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Golan007: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let him just go to Ìjẹ̀bú-igbó as he said and go straight to desecrate any shrine, then ask for him in two months time! smiley

Why would he go into someone's place of worship to desecrate it?

Does this sound reasonable to you?

Would you go into a Church or a Mosque to cause chaos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Golan007:

Why would he go into someone's place of worship to desecrate it?
Does this sound reasonable to you?
Would you go into a Church or a Mosque to cause chaos?

Did Churchgoers or Muslims tell you their God will attack unbelievers who dare him?

It sounds perfectly reasonable!
All you people need is few cash out of your miserable 2million to settle the police and tell them he has mental issues.
Ṣebí you fools wants to dare the spirits, i'm telling you where the wicked demons dwells so just few cash out of your money is enough to settle the case amicably at the police station then go back and secretly tell the templars that you guys actually wanted to test the power of their gods! cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Lindodo20:

Mumu dey worry this boy
I pity his parents

Most of this so called atheists are kids!

It's here in this same country that Bode Thomas barked to death like a dog simply because he dare a Yorùbá monarch who said to him:

"am i the one this boy is barking at like this? Alright continue barking like a dog"

All you stupid boys should go and google what i'm saying right now, just type "Bode Thomas barked to death" and get the full gist.

If you don't believe spirits are real no wahala just go to Ìjẹ̀bú-igbó and try any shit in the shrine of their deity you will learn from experience! smiley
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Backlaw406(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Ma'am, what are you saying?, that message is clearly enough understandable to grasp, if only you are not in support of his movement you tell us.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Golan007: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did Churchgoers or Muslims tell you their God will attack unbelievers who dare him?

It sounds perfectly reasonable!
All you people need is few cash out of your miserable 2million to settle the police and tell them he has mental issues.
Ṣebí you fools wants to dare the spirits, i'm telling you where the wicked demons dwells so just few cash out of your money is enough to settle the case amicably at the police station then go back and secretly tell the templars that you guys actually wanted to test the power of their gods! cheesy

He says there is no Jazz.

Like me saying there are no miracles.

If we want to.prove there are miracles, we don't have to break the law to prove it.

I don't have to go into a church to prove there are no miracles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Golan007: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Most of this so called atheists are kids!

It's here in this same country that Bode Thomas barked to death like a dog simply because he dare a Yorùbá monarch who said to him:

"am i the one this boy is barking at like this? Alright continue barking like a dog"

All you stupid boys should go and google what i'm saying right now, just type "Bode Thomas barked to death" and get the full gist.

If you don't believe spirits are real no wahala just go to Ìjẹ̀bú-igbó and try any shit in the shrine of their deity you will learn from experience! smiley

Were you there or you are making your claim based on rumours?
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Golan007:

He says there is no Jazz.
Like me saying there are no miracles.
If we want to.prove there are miracles, we don't have to break the law to prove it.
I don't have to go into a church to prove there are no miracles.

This is where you boys are missing the point.
The God of the Bible never performed any sign simply because an atheist demands it.
But the demons are ever ready to deal ruthlessly with anyone who dare them. Instead of asking the spiritists to come and prove what they worship your challenge is not for the worshipers but the god (spirit) itself.
So go and desecrate it's dwelling place then bribe the worshipers with your 2million and see the result! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2022
Golan007:

Were you there or you are making your claim based on rumours?

OK! Bode Thomas case is a rumour shey?
You boys are much more stupid than i thought. If it's about your stupid 700,000,000 miles from the sun story you will carry it in your head that a planet is 700,000,000 miles from the sun from Google but this one now nah rumour shey?
I hear you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Backlaw406(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2022
My real Nigga, thank you, let go there and exposed their yansh. They don't know their forefathers have been fabricated lies knownly and unknownly to them since.

I don't if know Yoruba like me here read about python has a head like human being in form in our Yoruba textbook in Primary school. Enhh, before I know this is false, just an exageration to make it look like mystery, supernatural, wow and mind's blowing, it took me long time before I realize it is misinformation.

Those beliefs plenty like: Elephant sleeps all its life in standing that they must not lie down on their belly or sides unless they died, they said their full leg is rigid, no joint, until I had accessed to Geo-animal I realized it was a blatant lies.

They said cobra when it comes to producing of its ofspring, it can produce every variety of poisonouns insects, animals and various of venom snakes of any types. That reflect one of their saying that goes like this "Oka bi omo le, o bo'ro"

They said Kanakana doesn't lay egg, it only incubates another laid egg of other birds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Golan007: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK! Bode Thomas case is a rumour shey?
You boys are much more stupid than i thought. If it's about your stupid 700,000,000 miles from the sun story you will carry it in your head that a planet is 700,000,000 miles from the sun from Google but this one now nah rumour shey?
I hear you! cheesy

The thing about science is that you can independently make your own research.

Besides, it is evident you are badly raised such that it is impossible for you to make discussion without resorting to insult.

I pity those around you.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Backlaw406:

My real Nigga, thank you, let go there and exposed their yansh. They don't know their forefathers have been fabricated lies knownly and unknownly to them since.

I don't if know Yoruba like me here read about python has a head like human being in form in our Yoruba textbook in Primary school. Enhh, before I know this is false, just an exageration to make it look like mystery, supernatural, wow and mind's blowing, it took me long time before I realize it is misinformation.
Make your research Sir and not just spreading misconceptions here and there. I also heard the same thing about pythons having human heads but my own grandpa (father of my mom) who is a hunter revealed that it was a misconception. Most pythons we have around back then aren't used to swallowing the head so after squeezing the human body to the proportion they're able to swallow the head will be there for weeks until the neck decay and fall off. If anyone comes to see the python surely they will see it's body and the human head thinking it actually had human head! undecided

Backlaw406:

Those beliefs plenty like: Elephant sleeps all its life in standing that they must not lie down on their belly or sides unless they died, they said their full leg is rigid, no joint, until I had accessed to Geo-animal I realized it was a blatant lies.

As you can see from the above response, Africans aren't good in making research about things they don't feel it's need. So whatever they say about animals are all based on their misconceived thoughts.
But as regards spirits even your white professors in atheism taming you guys can't deny the existence of spirit beings! smiley

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Golan007:

The thing about science is that you can independently make your own research.
Besides, it is evident you are badly raised such that it is impossible for you to make discussion without resorting to insult.
I pity those around you.

Eeyaa pẹ̀lẹ́, sorry for your ass! cheesy

Have you PERSONALLY travelled to measure the distance between planets or you just swallow what they told you hook line and sinker?
If not then why do you doubt the event recorded and found on Google but won't doubt what some people told you about the distance between planets found on the same Google? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Golan007: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Eeyaa pẹ̀lẹ́, sorry for your ass! cheesy

Have you PERSONALLY travelled to measure the distance between planets or you just swallow what they told you hook line and sinker?
If not then why do you doubt the event recorded and found on Google but won't doubt what some people told you about the distance between planets found on the same Google? cheesy

You have no clue what I have my degrees in.

As I always say on this forum - assumption is the mother of all fkups.
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Backlaw406(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Make your research Sir and not just spreading misconceptions here and there. I also heard the same thing about pythons having human heads but my own grandpa (father of my mom) who is a hunter revealed that it was a misconception. Most pythons we have around back then aren't used to swallowing the head so after squeezing the human body to the proportion they're able to swallow the head will be there for weeks until the neck decay and fall off. If anyone comes to see the python surely they will see it's body and the human head thinking it actually had human head! undecided

As you can see from the above response, Africans aren't good in making research about things they don't feel it's need. So whatever they say about animals are all based on their misconceived thoughts.
But as regards spirits even your white professors in atheism taming you guys can't deny the existence of spirit beings! smiley

Man be careful yourself, who told you I'm atheist. I'm agnostic, person who doesn't know if God exist or not. I've been all my life religious not untill many things happened and I have to asked if truely God exist and I yet to get answer that will convince me.

Back to the topic, don't come here to defend rubbish.
Didn't they told us their hunters used to kill it.
Didn't they know in the first place that it swallow human, then when they have been killing it, didn't they see it real head.
They know it swallow human, then why they can't have impression that it was the head of person swallowed not its real head
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by Backlaw406(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even self I listened to one Yoruba programme about talking of animals and their lifes on radio anchored by Yoruba man 2 years ago.
On that day, he talked about python has a head like the other snakes. When it was time for people to call in and ask question, almost people called to request for the fact the claim of Yoruba Alawiye textbook that said python has a human like head and those beleief our forefathers used to tell us.

The man said and told them that it was just exageration to make it look like mystery, supernatural and very interesting. The man didn't said what you're saying now just to defend your spiritualism.

Sir, you see, when it come to reality, let say what is truth not just because we need to defend our acclaimed belief and we start to close our eyes to facts and beating around the bush. I'm not in against of any religion or tradition and culture of any tribes but when we are seeing unverified beleifs in what individual believes have in process to endanger human life and humanity in general and people being practising it and wasting human life on nothing in return. So, we should not called out those belief and verified if it would retain its claim and everybody will know the truth and have peace of mind. that's what the man has been doing.

You know what, of all the kind of religion sects, types and denomination. Your Jehova's witness I like most because of your charity and it seem you people is being practising lightly of what the bible preachs about love and other living of lifes. Catholic churches also good in charity
Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2022
Golan007:

You have no clue what I have my degrees in.
As I always say on this forum - assumption is the mother of all fkups.

The question is:
Do you PERSONALLY verify everything they taught you before they gave you your so called DEGREE?
YES or NO? smiley

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Backlaw406:

Even self I listened to one Yoruba programme about talking of animals and their lifes on radio anchored by Yoruba man 2 years ago.
On that day, he talked about python has a head like the other snakes. When it was time for people to call in and ask question, almost people called to request for the fact the claim of Yoruba Alawiye textbook that said python has a human like head and those beleief our forefathers used to tell us.
The man said and told them that it was just exageration to make it look like mystery, supernatural and very interesting. The man didn't said what you're saying now just to defend your spiritualism.

Let's enlighten ourselves a bit here!

The white men you people are looking at as Gods also passed through all these stages before they got to where they are today.
So i'm not defending spiritualism on this note but telling you that our people back then had lots of misconceptions due to lack of continuity in their research unlike the white who continue to further their research from where others stopped.
My own grandpa never attended any school he told me what he himself witnessed but another may see the same thing and start making incantations against the python hence a totally confusing story may suffice. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adewoyin: Man Set Out With N2.5M Prize Money For Anyone With Proof That ‘ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Enough of this bullshit!
This same whitemen came to Africa asking our forefathers to throw away their deities saying they have what is better, OK our forefathers agreed with them. But some of our people kept what they had back then.
Today after the truth has been revealed that even those that came to Africa with their religion weren't the true Christians they're now coming back to tell you guys that God doesn't even exist in the first place and you kids want to swallow this again?
If there is nothing like spirits and supernatural why are they celebrating Halloween (witch festival) in their countries? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Hebrew Israelites / Did God Need Faith To Create The World? / Who Is Melchizedek? - Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.