Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

If Iwu And Okiro Dont Resign Now: God Will Force Them To Resign By July 2009 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Iwu And Okiro Dont Resign Now: God Will Force Them To Resign By July 2009 (658 Views)

Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets / Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Iwu And Okiro Dont Resign Now: God Will Force Them To Resign By July 2009 by enohj2ee(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2009
Prophecy from God, I advice Iwu to resign now, if not God we will Force him to Resign

For Okiro, If you dare arrest the Old woman of 74 yrs u will be force to resign by God,

For the 74 yrs REC woman, Just enter any Radio StationĀ  in any part of the country and tell all Nigerian what Happened.

The Bible said and I quote Speak the Truth and it shall set u free, now here speak the truth and Ekitian, andĀ  Nigeria as whole shall be set free and our Democratic system

God Bless you.
Re: If Iwu And Okiro Dont Resign Now: God Will Force Them To Resign By July 2009 by blacksta(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2009
are u by any chance a Pastor or Prophet
Re: If Iwu And Okiro Dont Resign Now: God Will Force Them To Resign By July 2009 by enohj2ee(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2009
God can even use a stone to talk to us
Re: If Iwu And Okiro Dont Resign Now: God Will Force Them To Resign By July 2009 by generalzango(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2009
@ Blacksta, he might b no 1 knws,but to b frank this 2 pDP Inspecto geNeral & InEc iWu are d people conducting elections in Nairaland. So Allah,will not let them go free 4 wot they have made us go through. Note: i mixed d letters in I.G & INEC Boss,so as to show d rate of misdeed in them.
Re: If Iwu And Okiro Dont Resign Now: God Will Force Them To Resign By July 2009 by Jakumo(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2009
God has played a very active part in Nigerian politics for quite some time now, but His intervention can only be invoked by those who are duly accredited and ANOINTED with His private cell-phone number.

Impostors please note that unauthorised petitioners risk being struck down by lightning, or eaten alive by swarms of locusts, depending on the audacity of the offense.
Re: If Iwu And Okiro Dont Resign Now: God Will Force Them To Resign By July 2009 by blacksta(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2009
enohj2ee:

God can even use a stone to talk to us

No doubt but i doubt the stone would want to talk Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Should "okada" Be Banned? / Videos Of Ekiti Rerun Election And The Protests / Electoral Fraud Kills More Than Armed Robbery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.