Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate (25011 Views)

Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / Scientist Takes First-ever Photo Of Rare Bird, Then Kills It In The Name Of Scie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by jnrbayano(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
iamkeyz:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha infact ehn, i dey vex oooooooooooooooooo why didnt EKITI or LAGOS or any state from the WEST win? i thought they said they are the most educated in 9ja ni? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yet ANAMBRA keeps taking GOLD in every school competition. ok o.................................................................................. am waiting for the sophisticated ones to come here and comment..............

Resist the lure to be tribal. Anambra a diro akpa oke.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by IYANGBALI: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Just because dem manage to win dis one we no go hear word again,mtcheeeeeew tongue
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by VickJames(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is only possible in Anambra state.

A competition was held today sponsored by my company, the winner was another anambra boy who beat another anambra girl.

The competition was too funny. They fought tooth and nail in the quiz competition.

These anambra guys are just too much.

The third was an Edo girl. That girl too tried.

Thumbs up! I was just so happy today seeing my siblings digging it out.

17 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Owliver(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Just because dem manage to win dis one we no go hear word again,mtcheeeeeew tongue
i hope your just kidding. if not then i say upon you "rise above hate"

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Since Peter Obi left, the state seems to excel more academically.

Anyway, Igbos are doing very well grin

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Owliver(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
VickJames:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is only possible in Anambra state.

A competition was held today sponsored by my company, the winner was another anambra boy who beat another anambra girl.

The competition was too funny. The fought tooth and nail in the quiz competition.

These anambra guys are just too much.

The third was an Edo girl. That girl too tried.

Thumbs up! I was just so happy today seeing my siblings digging it out.
Oh we minority sef dey try. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Haywhymido(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Konjutrimita
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Owliver:
i hope your just kidding. if not then i say upon you "rise above hate"
abeg comot for my front tongue
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Owliver(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg comot for my front tongue
K

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Am very surprised by this result,i tot they were only knwn for business and irresponsible behaviour of most anambra people,kuddos to them.am rily impressed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by VickJames(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Owliver:
Oh we minority sef dey try. grin grin grin

Asin eh! The girl really tried. The Edo girl. She was among them, trying to fight her way through but those other two didn't want to miss a question.

Our guys were just laughing and clapping. I no fit snap the paper when them finish. Book nearly finish for solving.

Kudos to them.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by smartmoses(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
The best always come 4rm Anambra state#LightOfTheNation.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Anything wey una do, una go mention us, na so we dey frustrate una reach?? .. one debate and you guys are the best # smh
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by IYANGBALI: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Owliver:
K
still comot jotongue
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by smartmoses(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
smartmoses:
The best always come 4rm Anambra state#LightOfTheNation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by mistersle3m(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Proudly Anambarian. We stay winning

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Owliver(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
VickJames:

Asin eh! The girl really tried. The Edo girl. She was among them, trying to fight her way through but those other two didn't want to miss a question.

Our guys were just laughing and clapping. I no fit snap the paper when them finish. Book nearly finish for solving.

Kudos to them.
its a good thing though. i am very proud of this one not the talkative ugly monkey of a governor grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sai IGBO

Sai BUHARI
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Anambra has edged out imo state from d top spot because of d scamming scammer governor.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by VickJames(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Owliver:
its a good thing though. i am very proud of this one not the talkative ugly monkey of a governor grin

That Oshiomole guy na casted guy na. He de fall hand well well for education sector for the state. Before now, Benin kids de try well well. Na the private schools now be their saving grace.

I be go uniben and see things na
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by 01emek(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
jnrbayano:

We are never a tribalist nation. Pls don't spoil our heritage with vile posts.
taaaaaaaaa '' oya sorry''smiley
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by zitalin(f): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dear God thank you for making me frm dis state....#full Blooded Anambarian#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Yujin(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Let me celebrate my state at least for once. Congratulation to the staff and students of the various schools who have made us proud. May God strengthen you all and may we continue to be at the top where we have been designed to be. Chineke gbaa unu ume.
I rarely do this because I'm pained by the wasted years that kept us back as a state. I know what Anambra state is capable of doing. If we are the foremost state in Nigeria then we must show it in all ramifications. Infrastructures should be top notch. We have the brains, the financial muscle but lack the will. Let's muster the will and see how others will beg us to come and help them in their states. Let's show the light and see how Igbo denials will fade away. I believe strongly that if we can do it as a state and export our genius to Ebonyi and replicate same then to achieve Biafra will become much easier. I believe it so strongly. Let's lay aside these little quarrels that so easily beset us and join forces to make AlaIgbo an enviable place where others will be forced to respect us. Chukwu Abiama gozie Ndigbo nine. Isee!

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
people from coward cone head republic won't comment

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nwulia(f): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
chinology:
It feels great and powerful being an Anambran.

If you are not an Anambran ife melu gi..
GBAM!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by menix(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
It's true igbo's re business oriented buh u can't take away our brain box..

We re so blessed..

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Proudly Anambra!

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Holyman3(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
I hope this is not bad news for my friends in South West.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by CSTR2: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
With a unity school entrance cut-off of 139, the highest in the country, it is expected.
Not to forget that government schools are ran by very strict and highly educated igbo catholic teachers.
It shouldn't be far fetched to say anambra has the most intelligent crop of students and teachers in Nigeria today.
A basic education in anambra state is looking like a must for any sensible Nigerian parent.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by uzo4real(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
PROUD TO BE ONYE ANAMBRA STATE.....

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by cardoctor(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Well done. Proud to be Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:

na dem win am last year.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? / I Feel Ashamed Nigerian Professors Earn Less Than $1000 A Month - TETFund Boss / University Student Praying On Roof Before Exam (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.