Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate (25008 Views)

Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / Scientist Takes First-ever Photo Of Rare Bird, Then Kills It In The Name Of Scie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by revolt(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2015
I HATE ROCHAAAAAAAz, the mallam is finally destroyn us educationally n socially.

We used to be tops in nigeria, now I'm scared to find out wht our position is.

And for those bad mouthing anambrarians, plssss they've been coming out tops so mke dem blow their whistle. Its very healthy, atleast hopefully will mke others seat up.

We need to hire some bh to tke out mallam rochas n his free education

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by tonychristopher: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Success indeed has many fathers, while failure remains an orphan! wink

Onye OMA ...maka gini ka iji ekwu otua...nwanne madu solu umunne GI nwe Obi anuli

I am anambra and if you really know where we are coming from you will understand.. Before we were known for business now education and technology has been added

Solu anyi nwe anuli biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by pasol4real(m): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Okeycima:
This position is normally won by ma state until this current governor introduce the sham he is calling FREE EDUCATION
No mind that rubbish apc man called rochas .
See as e turn my state to learner for where anambra dey.free education my foot.
Although my mama na from anambra sha wink

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by tonychristopher: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2015
kodlins:

Rivers has sworn that they don't belong to us

Obulo[img][/img][img][/img]

Not all we have decent and reasonable ones left ..forget ikwerre madness look at obigbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by tonychristopher: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2015
This is Nnewi man talking here ..thank lord I am anambra man born in IMO

Og a adili Igbo mma

Now rochas has finally messed us up....oh IMO state that gave me the finest education ...when dee Sam was there now look at what that frog in government house has done to us.

I am also happy for my state anambra and I feel bad for IMO state my land of birth

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by tonychristopher: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Masterclass32:
All praise and glory to God Almighty.

Our governor is working, though I believe Peter Obi laid the foundation for these achievements.

God bless Ndigbo.
God bless Nigeria.

Where is odenigboaroli and anambradota where is peppyluv na peppyluv1 now chino

They can make here hot ...nice Igbo peeps and intelligent igbos like ihuomadinihu et al

Beremx the APC lap dog where are you so that you can see what your state has become oh you are off to the creeks where your husband is .....nsogbu adiro

Kedu .....
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by tonychristopher: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2015
punta:
Uwa mu uwa asaa m ga abu onye Anambra!

Nwanne m bia bie m OMA

Kedu side GI na anambra ..?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by tonychristopher: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Blackfire:

i think anambra cut off mark shouid be increased maybe to 150.

As for competition , ban u guys for 2 years.

Thank lord that you have acknowledged our intellectual superiority

Now compete or we crash you
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by pasol4real(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2015
This feat that keeps repeating its self has nothing to do with the state or the performance of the governor.
The igbos replicate this feat all over Nigeria n the world at large.from Lagos to kano to Abuja to kaduna ,from Ghana to Britain to America to China etc.
The igbos are indeed blessed with knowledge they are indeed the descendants of the Jews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2015
mightyokwy:

Bianwokem anya dikwa gi mma?. Odika ina acho irebe mua ndi Yoruba okwaya . Abum ezinwafor Mbosi na Ihiala LGA.
Nice One sha..
I am from Awka Etiti as well.. Idemili South..
I see yu Brova..

Udodi..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by obioraval(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Proudly Anambrarian. Unubi. Nnewi-South

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Okeikpu(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Ths re the gr8 pple bygn ruled by Alamajiri in a zoo country created by the British..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by FKO81(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2015
blessedly:

Nwanne! íno dia
OGIDI muru m ma ha enye na m nri...
grin Ooyi!! abum nwadi ana Ogidi, Ikenga Obodo dike.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Masterclass32: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

Where is odenigboaroli and anambradota where is peppyluv na peppyluv1 now chino

They can make here hot ...nice Igbo peeps and intelligent igbos like ihuomadinihu et al

Beremx the APC lap dog where are you so that you can see what your state has become oh you are off to the creeks where your husband is .....nsogbu adiro

Kedu .....

Nwanne, udo n'achi. Ama m na your side di okay.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by NwaAnambra(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Abu m Onye Eziowelle!!!. Obodo Cardinal Francis Arinze. ANAMBRA maanu mma ooo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by mightyokwy(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
Djangocode:

Nice One sha..
I am from Awka Etiti as well.. Idemili South..
I see yu Brova..

Udodi..
I know awka Etiti, my uncle married from awka etiti. Infact I do visit awka etiti when ever am home. One love bro
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by chidile: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
Fellow Anambrarian,don't relent but keep the flag flying in other sectors.with God we can archive it.to God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by MrMbaM: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
FKO81:

grin Ooyi!! abum nwadi ana Ogidi, Ikenga Obodo dike.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by oluamid(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2015
patmaine:

the unfortunate thing is that if Anambra waec result is an eyesore. then your state's result must 've been something worse.

Anambra state been topping waec exams three years running. here in Nigeria with neco.

just go and die. Yoruba fool.

The more unfortunate thing is that no amount of tribal abuse you direct towards me will change the reality of the situation. Another is that even though I'm not from Anambra state, I seem to be more attuned to the situation and I really want an improvement. Other than your abuse, what effort have you made towards Anambra's educational development?

Just so you know, I'm not one to bury my head in sand and start comparing states. Education in Nigeria is basically in dire straits and except for some few northern and north central states who seem to be even further behind, research show that all the states are pretty much in the same place educationally.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by oluamid(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2015
franudi:
You got it wrong. We are not empty barrels,we are fully loaded.

I truly hope so.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by chinology: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2015
Count Anambra out, we are not in the mess with the rest of Nigeria. We are the light(Anambra) in the midst of dark backward pack called Nigeria.

Anambra is just far beyond what Nigeria can grasp. It is only Anambra that is representing Nigeria in any international academic debates, to tell you that Anambra is ahead of the rest of Nigeria and also means that it is only in Anambra that the best brains reside.

[s]
oluamid:

The more unfortunate thing is that no amount of tribal abuse you direct towards me will change the reality of the situation. Another is that even though I'm not from Anambra state, I seem to be more attuned to the situation and I really want an improvement. Other than your abuse, what effort have you made towards Anambra's educational development?

Just so you know, I'm not one to bury my head in sand and start comparing states. Education in Nigeria is basically in dire straits and except for some few northern and north central states who seem to be even further behind, research show that all the states are pretty much in the same place educationally.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by chinology: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
@oluamid

Five students from various secondary schools in Anambra will represent Nigeria in the 27th World Schools Debating Championship scheduled for Singapore between June 27 and July 3.

The students are: Adachukwu Onyekwena (Girls Secondary School, Amaenyi, Awka), Nnamdi Udoji (Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha) and Chinemerem Oguaba (Awada Secondary School, Obosi).

Other s are: Chukwuebuka Obichi (Army Day Secondary School, Onitsha) and Nneka Chigozie(Mater Ammabillis, Secondary School, Umuoji).

The state’s Commissioner for Education, Prof. Kate Omenugha, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in an interview in Awka on Wednesday that the students had qualified for the world competition.

She said that after coming tops in the various national debate competitions at the secondary schools level, the five students were now set to slug it out with their mates at the international level.

The commissioner congratulated them for being outstanding among their peers and urged them to be good ambassadors of the state while in Singapore.

Omenugha said their success was a positive manifestation of the premium Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra placed on education, which she said had been revolutionary.

She said the state government would provide all the necessary support to facilitate the students’ journey to Singapore, as well as ensure that they had a brilliant outing as she urged them to remain focused.

NAN reports that the successful students included three females and two males from five secondary schools in Anambra.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/5-anambra-students-to-represent-nigeria-at-27th-world-debate-in-singapore/
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by hector: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
petersje8:

Abeg give this man one Otapiapia. Ewu ohia di ka gi...

The truth hurts. sorry but thats the truth noisemakers.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by chinology: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2015
@oluamid

students of the Queen of Rosary College (QRC) Onitsha have emerged winners of the Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (STAN) Project Exhibition held recently.

In a release from the office of the State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, the students, Miss Odife Chinecherem and Aidelokhai Winifred won the exhibition with their locally manufactured food drier device which could be used to dry all kinds of food items.

The two students who were supervised by a team of QRC Parents Teachers Association Science Teachers are to represent Nigeria at an International Science Project Exhibition scheduled for Mexico in November this year.
In another development, Anambra State Junior Debate Team is to represent Nigeria at the Junior World Schools Debate coming up in Croatia in December this year.

According to the release from the office of the State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, the representation is sequel to the brilliant performance of the team at the 2014 Independence Inter- States Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Schools' Debate where it came first in the entire federation.

Meanwhile, the Anambra State Senior Debate Team has returned from Singapore where they performed creditably in representing Nigeria at the recent World Schools' Debate held in Singapore. The release further stated that the victorious Anambra Senior Debate Team would be presented with a certificate of recognition by the First Lady of Nigeria Mrs Aisha Buhari on 19th October 2015.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by oluamid(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
chinology:
@oluamid

Five students from various secondary schools in Anambra will represent Nigeria in the 27th World Schools Debating Championship scheduled for Singapore between June 27 and July 3.

The students are: Adachukwu Onyekwena (Girls Secondary School, Amaenyi, Awka), Nnamdi Udoji (Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha) and Chinemerem Oguaba (Awada Secondary School, Obosi).

Other s are: Chukwuebuka Obichi (Army Day Secondary School, Onitsha) and Nneka Chigozie(Mater Ammabillis, Secondary School, Umuoji).

The state’s Commissioner for Education, Prof. Kate Omenugha, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in an interview in Awka on Wednesday that the students had qualified for the world competition.

She said that after coming tops in the various national debate competitions at the secondary schools level, the five students were now set to slug it out with their mates at the international level.

The commissioner congratulated them for being outstanding among their peers and urged them to be good ambassadors of the state while in Singapore.

Omenugha said their success was a positive manifestation of the premium Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra placed on education, which she said had been revolutionary.

She said the state government would provide all the necessary support to facilitate the students’ journey to Singapore, as well as ensure that they had a brilliant outing as she urged them to remain focused.

NAN reports that the successful students included three females and two males from five secondary schools in Anambra.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/5-anambra-students-to-represent-nigeria-at-27th-world-debate-in-singapore/

Congrats to them. Like I said, they are the exceptions not the norm. There's a proverbs that says "one rich man in the midst of 6 poor men, they are all poor".
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by chinology: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2015
We shall continue to be the light. We care-less if the rest of the country is in stone age but we must continue to be different from the rest of the pack, GOD Willing.

oluamid:

Congrats to them. Like I said, they are the exceptions not the norm. There's a proverbs that says "one rich man in the midst of 6 poor men, they are all poor".
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by hector: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Hate on u for wat? wen the majority of Anambra is infertile, erosion ridden n landlocked. U guys cant even keep your environment clean. Can't cook good meals n very poor in hospitality. Akwa ibom is blessed in every angle so jas shut up if the only gud thing u can you do is win academic competitions as against the thousands of fraudulent n hedious activities u guys are known for all over the country. bunch of rogues..
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by hector: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba idiot.
lie. Ndo confirm eyen akwa ibom. unwaña do? Ibesikpo precisely. You guys make too much noise. We cant take this if this is wat will happen in your biafra. Tell Nnamdi Kanu to remove our territory frm that lousy map of his. We are humble people. We dont brag n as such we dont wanna associate wit u guys.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by AstraNetwork: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Imagine Akwaibom people that live in all the batchers in Ph. Why are Akwaibom people love living in batchers if their state is good? Very poor dirty people. Worthless d og eating cheap people, that only do watchgate work. Imagine Akwaibomite talking where Anambra people gathered? We make noise yes, because we are doing something others cannot achieve.

hector:
Hate on u for wat? wen the majority of Anambra is infertile, erosion ridden n landlocked. U guys cant even keep your environment clean. Can't cook good meals n very poor in hospitality. Akwa ibom is blessed in every angle so jas shut up if the only gud thing u can you do is win academic competitions as against the thousands of fraudulent n hedious activities u guys are known for all over the country. bunch of rogues..
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by AstraNetwork: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Who wants poor worthless gatemen as country men? Lol

hector:
lie. Ndo confirm eyen akwa ibom. unwaña do? Ibesikpo precisely. You guys make too much noise. We cant take this if this is wat will happen in your biafra. Tell Nnamdi Kanu to remove our territory frm that lousy map of his. We are humble people. We dont brag n as such we dont wanna associate wit u guys.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by step272: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Am proud to be an Igbo even in one million years coming.its not by mouth but by action,it suprised that only IMO state alone who seek for JAMB in a year are more than north east and north west put together.proudly Igbo
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Blackfire(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

Thank lord that you have acknowledged our intellectual superiority

Now compete or we crash you

no ,competing with u guys for now will be painfully painful as the result ve shown..

If this current S.E kids are like this, what happen to the next generation that will crop up in the next 10 years.

U guys must be stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Misuse Of The Words 'ADVICE' And 'ADVISE'. / Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? / I Feel Ashamed Nigerian Professors Earn Less Than $1000 A Month - TETFund Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.