Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate (25012 Views)

Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / Scientist Takes First-ever Photo Of Rare Bird, Then Kills It In The Name Of Scie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by iamariwa(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by UjSizzle(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
It's no news that we are exceptionally gifted.
We're also one of the few states with the highest cutoff mark for admission into Unity Schools in the country. Yet we keep slaying dragons kiss

Congrats to our winners.

Less beauty pageants. More academic competitions.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Tos87(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Anambra obodo oma... proud entity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by sage2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nwulia:
sorry oooo,that is my daughter. grin

Ahh! Weldone ma.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
God bless ndi Anambra and the Igbos and the whole Nigeria, I go better for all of us!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by hugobuzz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yeloba General who ran away from Boko haram in Baga, in Borno State, dismissed, jailed by the Nigerian Army.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191580-nigerian-army-dismisses-jails-army-general-for-losing-equipment-to-boko-haram.html

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by kossyablaze(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Awwww Beremx I'm so happy!Sip Henkell Rose with me!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by kossyablaze(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
AnamCity:
I am even amazed myself at the level of academic excellence in Anambra. Is it only Anambra that is in Nigeria? Why must Anambra always come first? No wonder the state produced the likes of Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Achebe, Chike Obi, Soludo, Emeagwali, etc etc, NL cannot contain the giants from Anambra. Anambra oka ibe!
Dora

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Anambra amaka mma... kudos kids and congrats teacher cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
When it comes to academics excellence,its after anambra then others,nwanne we do dey carry last,anambra gachaaa ndi ozo ana eso,ndi anambra kwenu,kwenu,kwezuo nuooooo,iseeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by kodlins(f): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pius Okigbo
Dora Akunyili
Innoson Motors
Emzor pharmaceuticals
Juhel Pharmaceuticals
Cutix cables in fact too numerous to mention..
Anambra Adi go nma
AnamCity:
I am even amazed myself at the level of academic excellence in Anambra. Is it only Anambra that is in Nigeria? Why must Anambra always come first? No wonder the state produced the likes of Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Achebe, Chike Obi, Soludo, Emeagwali, etc etc, NL cannot contain the giants from Anambra. Anambra oka ibe!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by kodlins(f): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
francizy:
Feels good reading so much good news regarding educational excellence from my state. It will at least, counter all the drug dealing crimes. smiley

Chukwu gozie anyi nile bu umu afo Igbo, ma ora bu ndi si Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Delta ya na Rivers. Chukwu gozi kwa umu nwanne anyi ndi si obodo ozo.

Rivers has sworn that they don't belong to us
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by hector: 12:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Anambrarians, u guys make a lot of noise over this academic thing as if there are no intelligent people in other states. As for the debate i am sure other states must hav won it in previous years n we didnt get to hear this kind of noise in nairaland. The best teacher thing jus started this year if i am correct, besides there are good teachers in other states who didnt border applying for the contest. Miss Obi can't be the best teacher in Nigeria. She only came first out of the ones that entered for the competition.

There are good students everywhre in Nigeria not only in Anambra state. Perhaps you guys jus happen to take academic competitions seriously n then prepare well for it. Thats your tactics we all know. Other states can adopt it if they want to, no big deal.

I served in Anambra. You guys dont have better learning environment or facilities than other states. It is well known that beyond your educational status quo u guys specialize in cheating n maneurvering everything to earn your desired accolades.

Stop making the noise. Stop the empty cacophony make we hear word. You can call me a hater i dont care. Maybe thats wat i am coz i hate u people's noise- making habit. It is too much n we are sick of it. #peace..

Proudly Akwa ibom
Proudly Niger delta
Home to uncommon transformation#
We are the future..#
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by petersje8: 12:16am On Oct 17, 2015
hector:
Anambrarians, u guys make a lot of noise over this academic thing as if there are no intelligent people in other states. As for the debate i am sure other states must hav won it in previous years n we didnt get to hear this kind of noise in nairaland. The best teacher thing jus started this year if i am correct, besides there are good teachers in other states who didnt border applying for the contest. Miss Obi can't be the best teacher in Nigeria. She only came first out of the ones that entered for the competition.

There are good teachers everywhre in Nigeria not only in Anambra state. Perhaps you guys jus happen to take academic competitions seriously n then prepare well for it. Thats your tactics we all know. Other states can adopt it if they want to, no big deal.

I served in Anambra. You guys dont have better learning environment or facilities than other states. Its is well known that beyond your educational status quo u guys specialize in cheating n maneurvering everything to earn your desired accolades.

Stop making the noise. Stop the empty cacophony make we hear word. You can call me a hater i dont care. Maybe thats wat i am coz i hate u people's noise- making habit. It is too much n we are sick of it. #peace..

Proudly Akwa ibom
Proudly Niger delta
We are the future..#

Abeg give this man one Otapiapia. Ewu ohia di ka gi...

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by prissyluv(f): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Obodo mara mma, milk and honey juru,
Obodo oma nke Nigeria,
Anambra state eeee,ezi ala anyi oooo.

Obodo mara mma,milk and honey juru,
Obodo oma nke Nigeria,
Anambra state eeeee,LIGHT OF THE NATION!

I am so proud of my state.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by oluamid(m): 1:00am On Oct 17, 2015
That people celebrate this as a sort of achievement is an embarrassment. Like seriously? How does any of this gloating solve the obvious problem of low standards of education that we still have all over the country(Anambra State inclusive)? I was privileged to mark the WAEC scripts of Anambra students in the 2014 exams and what I saw (mostly) was an eyesore. Suffice it to say it is not uhuru yet.

Of course, there are going to be brilliant people in the State but you guys should not make it seem as if that is the norm rather than the exceptions. A tree does not a forest make. Emphasis should be on how to replicate this good feat state-wide. It actually won't be a bad thing for Anambra to be a beacon of light in the very dark tunnel of education in the country. When educationally, Anambra gets to the eldorado or as close to it as can be possible in the Nigerian context, the country will stand up and notice and your trumpets will be blown for you.

Gloat less, work more. Empty barrels they say, make the loudest noise.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by OlujobaSamuel: 1:12am On Oct 17, 2015
sweetgala:

Trust me the only bashing has come from your fellow Igbo who want to distract from what is a joy for all Nigerians to see our young kids engage themselves intellectually. The future would surely be bright for this country and it's people no matter how hard looting polithiefian try to kill those dreams.

Am sorry not an igbo, am from Osun. Thanks.
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by InvertedHammer: 1:17am On Oct 17, 2015
/
Nwanne, ife kalili.

Ife ana eme adiro easy.

Education & Enterprise: Anambra

Prostitution: Edo & Imo

Add yours...
\
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by SonOfEl(m): 1:46am On Oct 17, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Nwanne, ife kalili.

Ife ana eme adiro easy.

Add yours...
\

Nwanne stop that! Stop badmouthing your sibling state. This easily leads to your fall.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by InvertedHammer: 3:09am On Oct 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

Nwanne stop that! Stop badmouthing your sibling state. This easily leads to your fall.
/
LOL.

I just hate Imo State with a passion.
/
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 17, 2015
hector:

There are good students everywhre in Nigeria not only in Anambra state. Perhaps you guys jus happen to take academic competitions seriously n then prepare well for it. Thats your tactics we all know. Other states can adopt it if they want to, no big deal.

I served in Anambra. You guys dont have better learning environment or facilities than other states. It is well known that beyond your educational status quo u guys specialize in cheating n maneurvering everything to earn your desired accolades.

Proudly Akwa ibom
Proudly Niger delta
We are the future..#

Yoruba idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by franudi: 3:30am On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=hector post=39061920]Anambrarians, u guys make a lot of noise over this academic thing as if there are no intelligent people in other states. As for the debate i am sure other states must hav won it in previous years n we didnt get to hear this kind of noise in nairaland. The best teacher thing jus started this year if i am correct, besides there are good teachers in other states who didnt border applying for the contest. Miss Obi can't be the best teacher in Nigeria. She only came first out of the ones that entered for the competition.

Proudly Akwa ibom
Proudly Niger delta
We are the future..#

[/quoteI served in akwa ibom,nothing is special about you people.So go and sit down.Your hatred is meaningless.You are nobody to reckon with.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by FKO81(m): 3:35am On Oct 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

You are quoting Idi.ot from brown roof enclave just

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by franudi: 3:35am On Oct 17, 2015
oluamid:
That people celebrate this as a sort of achievement is an embarrassment. Like seriously? How does any of this gloating solve the obvious problem of low standards of education that we still have all over the country(Anambra State inclusive)? I was privileged to mark the WAEC scripts of Anambra students in the 2014 exams and what I saw (mostly) was an eyesore. Suffice it to say it is not uhuru yet.

Of course, there are going to be brilliant people in the State but you guys should not make it seem as if that is the norm rather than the exceptions. A tree does not a forest make. Emphasis should be on how to replicate this good feat state-wide. It actually won't be a bad thing for Anambra to be a beacon of light in the very dark tunnel of education in the country. When educationally, Anambra gets to the eldorado or as close to it as can be possible in the Nigerian context, the country will stand up and notice and your trumpets will be blown for you.

You got it wrong. We are not empty barrels,we are fully loaded.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by franudi: 3:42am On Oct 17, 2015
Proudly Anambrarian.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by FKO81(m): 3:49am On Oct 17, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Nwanne, ife kalili.

Ife ana eme adiro easy.

Add yours...
\
Ogun highest in rape cases, ritual, evil fraternites
Ekiti fountain of weeds-NDLA

Oyo hold the highest award in rituel cases, evil Forest, also were You can find highest numbers of mad men and women

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by true2god: 5:35am On Oct 17, 2015
I am from abia state but having interracted with the anambarians, they have a very high IQ. I was born in Lagos but my office collegue, from anambra, who came to lagos few years back can speak yoruba very well.

Anytime I listen to my childhood favourite song by Oliver de Coque, Ogene, I cant agree more, an average anambarian is a born genius because the harmony of that song\instrumentals was a master-class.

God bless ndi-Abia

God bless ndi-anambra

God bless umu-Igbo

God bless obodo-Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by squaddy(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
LOL.

I just hate Imo State with a passion.
/
I am from anambra state and you are a big ph.oool for saying you hate any part of Alaigbo.
As a matter of fact,everyone should stop the anambra supremacy thing! No Igbo is more Igbo than the other. Chino et al sink that into your thick head.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2015
oluamid:

the unfortunate thing is that if Anambra waec result is an eyesore. then your state's result must 've been something worse.

Anambra state been topping waec exams three years running. here in Nigeria with neco.

just go and die. Yoruba fool.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by FKO81(m): 6:15am On Oct 17, 2015
squaddy:

I am from anambra state and you are a big ph.oool for saying you hate any part of Alaigbo.
As a matter of fact,everyone should stop the anambra supremacy thing! No Igbo is more Igbo than the other. Chino et al sink that into your thick head.
The Guy you are quoting Is from southwest
Re: Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate by blessedly(f): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2015
FKO81:
That's my state if you don't know, proudly nwafor Igbo!
Nwanne! íno dia OGIDI muru m ma ha enye na m nri...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? / I Feel Ashamed Nigerian Professors Earn Less Than $1000 A Month - TETFund Boss / University Student Praying On Roof Before Exam (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.