Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) (79421 Views)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by An0nimus: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
ATMC:
Plus she understands that giving a Bleep about the shii!t people think and talk can Bleep u up over and over...and them hat'ers can't DEAL!
Nne shocked
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by henrimoto(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Editor1:
I love the Linda Ikeji spirit. In as much as they try to make her feel less of herself owing to her marital status, she still keeps a bold face.

she's doing well for herself. Most of dem dissing her still wish to be like her.
That's how Noah finished building & entered d ark with
oda animals & team colony of doubters kept doubting,
until d flood came.

As for me, I know if I trace my roots properly, am related to Linda Ikeji. My aunt always tells me that. And she looks like my sister. In fact she's my long lost sister!
Ori e...... your long lost sister KO, your long lost niece ni! evangelist Ebenezer obe said it, when you are super rich, somebody you don't know will claim you are his/her father's, mother's -brother..
.who no like the taste of honey? lol....
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
gabazin080:
500 million naira house owned by a blogger. Tell me it's a joke.

Call me bad belle but the truth is Linda is a runs girl and that's why she is not interested in marriage at her age.

Even seun doesn't have such money and own an office in one local area in ogun state
bad belle. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by obiak4(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Editor1:
I love the Linda Ikeji spirit. In as much as they try to make her feel less of herself owing to her marital status, she still keeps a bold face.

she's doing well for herself. Most of dem dissing her still wish to be like her.
until d flood came.

As for me, I know if I trace my roots properly, am related to Linda Ikeji. My aunt always tells me that. And she looks like my sister. In fact she's my long lost sister!
ye ma form familarity
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by mayorgt(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Editor1:

until d flood came.

. Beni! Ooo paro
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by cynhamscakes(f): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Congratulations to her. Hardwork surely pays.

WEDDING CAKE PROMO IN ABUJA. At very affordable prices, you can get your absolutely delicious and rich wedding cake for your wedding. 5 steps plus 250 cut-outs 55K, 4 steps plus 250 cut-outs 45K, 3 steps plus 250 cut-outs 35K. Birthday and other party cakes are also available. We deliver to any location in Abuja. For further information, please ping 531753fb or call/whatsapp Cynthia 07034794947, 08052874411. Please kindly refer your family and friends to us.

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Appareil(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
gabazin080:

Call me bad belle but the truth is Linda is a runs girl and that's why she is not interested in marriage at her age.

Even seun doesn't have such money and own an office in one local area in ogun state
Besides 500million Naira house?, What for??
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by oshe11: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
gabazin080:

FACT!!!
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
ollah1:
Basket mouth wanna fvck linda. Three rounds pere.. i like this offline message
or maybe she said she has never fvcked three niggaz at a time. basketmouth may know something about it.
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by tino22(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Editor1:

until d flood came.

who no like better thing make I see...Me too brother am her cousin cousin brother from her mother's side..Nwanne m nwanyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by francizy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
farano:
Dry tongue

Dry gin?
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by nnowu(f): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2015
I tap into this blessing,in JESUS name,Amen!
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Tonicbaby(f): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2015
gabazin080:

Get a life plsss. she is never a runs gal. she is a very responsible lady . low life like u. Linda keep d flag flying. I luv u.
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Ennyolar(m): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Editor1:

until d flood came.

Exactly! We all know you can't lie. Hian
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Ennyolar(m): 12:55am On Oct 17, 2015
tino22:
who no like better thing make I see...Me too brother am her cousin cousin brother from her mother's side..Nwanne m nwanyi
All of you continue. We are watching
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by leookagbare: 1:20am On Oct 17, 2015
OMG!! Y'all Fams Gats Go See What I Just Saw On A Blog http://www.medianehd.com Can't Believe Nicki Was Drunk And Opened Her Boobs Completely On a Stage shocked . Go See Full Picture At http://www.medianehd.com
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by gabazin080(m): 3:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Tonicbaby:

Get a life plsss. she is never a runs gal. she is a very responsible lady . low life like u. Linda keep d flag flying. I luv u.

where is the life you have got. How did You know She is never a runs girl? I guess she's your sister or neighbor.

So there are still f0ols like u who would spend such amount on just a house wen I can build a city with that amount somewhere in lagos
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by fairygeh(f): 5:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Editor1:

until d flood came.

As for me, I know if I trace my roots properly, am related to Linda Ikeji. My aunt always tells me that. And she looks like my sister. IN FACT SHES MY LONG LOST SISTER
Success has many friends, failure is an orphan.
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Zitech(m): 5:38am On Oct 17, 2015
Mtcheww must Nigerians read meaning into everything. did you not see his full write up? He said "I'm sending you a banana Republic t-shirt soon."
Banana Republic is actually an online store http://www.bananarepublic.com/ and they also sell Tshirts. all He meant was to get her a Tshirt from Banana republic since she now lives in Banana Island... Is that not simple enough?
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Depot(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2015
gabazin080:

Sharap you wretched fool, Only Linda's Adsense pay from Google is about 40m monthly. She is self made. Pray to God to bless ur hustle. Linda and Seun are not comparable, you can compare Linda with Bella9ja and not Sean.
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by TolaniLuv: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2015
gabazin080:

Abeg leave Seun out of this ! Seun is doing it for passion

Linda is doin for money! What a man can do Woman can do better..
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by pojophilius(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Editor1:

until d flood came.

.,,,,,,go yabaleft,u go see many people wey u resemble
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by englishmart(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Walkopet:
As u wan quick enter FP nw, Na hin make u mistype banana abi, I no knw Wetin u dey see collect for front page.
bros, abeg no vex o.. Na banana I wan type not banana..

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by JayJustus(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2015
onosprince:
Nothing about this dude is funny anymore.

i swear...he's just finding any means to stay relevant...he's shyte
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2015
If experts use the comments on Nairaland to judge the IQ of young Nigerians, then majority of them must be intellectually re-tarded.
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by ATMC(f): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2015
An0nimus:
Nne shocked
smiley
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2015
gabazin080:

Its really sad to think dis BS was typed by a homo sapiens like me.
So in ur silly mind u feel runz money will get u a 600million home n ad a 50million garage?
Just get ur reasoning un-warped! angry
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by baloney: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
very symbolic
may she attract more bananas ijn amen
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by AgbalagbaOle: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Editor1:
He captioned it..

"@officiallindaikeji I dedicate this banana to you.
Congrats on your new house.....this is just the beginning. I'm sending you a banana Republic t-shirt soon."

I don't know what he meant by that...but I am pretty sure something is not right.

https://instagram.com/p/86B6ztHTkV/?taken-by=basketmouth
what is it that is very hard for you to decode..

simple.. Linda got herself a house in BANANA island.. And he sent her a banana gift.. is that very hard to comprehend.. even when he still mentioned i will send you a BANANA republic t-shirt..

SMH4U...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) / Mercy Eke Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz GLC 300 Gift / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.