Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Famous Scientists Who Believed In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Scientists Who Believed In God (2156 Views)

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by winner01(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
1. Nicholas Copernicus (1473-1543)
Copernicus was the Polish astronomer who put forward the first mathematically based system of planets going around the sun. He attended various European universities, and became a Canon in the Catholic church in 1497. His new system was actually first presented in the Vatican gardens in 1533 before Pope Clement VII who approved, and urged Copernicus to publish it around this time. Copernicus was never under any threat of religious persecution and was urged to publish both by Catholic Bishop Guise, Cardinal Schonberg, and the Protestant Professor George Rheticus. Copernicus referred sometimes to God in his works, and did not see his system as in conflict with the Bible.

2. Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1627)
Bacon was a philosopher who is known for establishing the scientific method of inquiry based on experimentation and inductive reasoning. In De Interpretatione Naturae Prooemium, Bacon established his goals as being the discovery of truth, service to his country, and service to the church. Although his work was based upon experimentation and reasoning, he rejected atheism as being the result of insufficient depth of philosophy, stating, "It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man’s mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion; for while the mind of man looketh upon second causes scattered, it may sometimes rest in them, and go no further; but when it beholdeth the chain of them confederate, and linked together, it must needs fly to Providence and Deity." ( Of Atheism )

3. Johannes Kepler (1571-1630)
Kepler was a brilliant mathematician and astronomer. He did early work on light, and established the laws of planetary motion about the sun. He also came close to reaching the Newtonian concept of universal gravity - well before Newton was born! His introduction of the idea of force in astronomy changed it radically in a modern direction. Kepler was an extremely sincere and pious Lutheran, whose works on astronomy contain writings about how space and the heavenly bodies represent the Trinity. Kepler suffered no persecution for his open avowal of the sun-centered system, and, indeed, was allowed as a Protestant to stay in Catholic Graz as a Professor (1595-1600) when other Protestants had been expelled!

4. Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)
Galileo is often remembered for his conflict with the Roman Catholic Church. His controversial work on the solar system was published in 1633. It had no proofs of a sun-centered system (Galileo's telescope discoveries did not indicate a moving earth) and his one "proof" based upon the tides was invalid. It ignored the correct elliptical orbits of planets published twenty five years earlier by Kepler. Since his work finished by putting the Pope's favorite argument in the mouth of the simpleton in the dialogue, the Pope (an old friend of Galileo's) was very offended. After the "trial" and being forbidden to teach the sun-centered system, Galileo did his most useful theoretical work, which was on dynamics. Galileo expressly said that the Bible cannot err, and saw his system as an alternate interpretation of the biblical texts.

5. Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
Descartes was a French mathematician, scientist and philosopher who has been called the father of modern philosophy. His school studies made him dissatisfied with previous philosophy: He had a deep religious faith as a Roman Catholic, which he retained to his dying day, along with a resolute, passionate desire to discover the truth. At the age of 24 he had a dream, and felt the vocational call to seek to bring knowledge together in one system of thought. His system began by asking what could be known if all else were doubted - suggesting the famous "I think therefore I am". Actually, it is often forgotten that the next step for Descartes was to establish the near certainty of the existence of God - for only if God both exists and would not want us to be deceived by our experiences - can we trust our senses and logical thought processes. God is, therefore, central to his whole philosophy. What he really wanted to see was that his philosophy be adopted as standard Roman Catholic teaching. Rene Descartes and Francis Bacon (1561-1626) are generally regarded as the key figures in the development of scientific methodology. Both had systems in which God was important, and both seem more devout than the average for their era.

6. Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
Pascal was a French mathematician, physicist, inventor, writer and theologian. In mathematics, he published a treatise on the subject of projective geometry and established the foundation for probability theory. Pascal invented a mechanical calculator, and established the principles of vacuums and the pressure of air. He was raised a Roman Catholic, but in 1654 had a religious vision of God, which turned the direction of his study from science to theology. Pascal began publishing a theological work, Lettres provinciales, in 1656. His most influential theological work, the Pensées ("Thoughts"wink, was a defense of Christianity, which was published after his death. The most famous concept from Pensées was Pascal's Wager . Pascal's last words were, "May God never abandon me."

7. Isaac Newton (1642-1727)
In optics, mechanics, and mathematics, Newton was a figure of undisputed genius and innovation. In all his science (including chemistry) he saw mathematics and numbers as central. What is less well known is that he was devoutly religious and saw numbers as involved in understanding God's plan for history from the Bible. He did a considerable work on biblical numerology, and, though aspects of his beliefs were not orthodox, he thought theology was very important. In his system of physics, God was essential to the nature and absoluteness of space. In Principia he stated, "The most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being."

8. Robert Boyle (1791-1867)
One of the founders and key early members of the Royal Society, Boyle gave his name to "Boyle's Law" for gases, and also wrote an important work on chemistry. Encyclopedia Britannica says of him: "By his will he endowed a series of Boyle lectures, or sermons, which still continue, 'for proving the Christian religion against notorious infidels...' As a devout Protestant, Boyle took a special interest in promoting the Christian religion abroad, giving money to translate and publish the New Testament into Irish and Turkish. In 1690 he developed his theological views in The Christian Virtuoso, which he wrote to show that the study of nature was a central religious duty." Boyle wrote against atheists in his day (the notion that atheism is a modern invention is a myth), and was clearly much more devoutly Christian than the average in his era.

9. Michael Faraday (1791-1867)
Michael Faraday was the son of a blacksmith who became one of the greatest scientists of the 19th century. His work on electricity and magnetism not only revolutionized physics, but led to much of our lifestyles today, which depends on them (including computers and telephone lines and, so, web sites). Faraday was a devoutly Christian member of the Sandemanians, which significantly influenced him and strongly affected the way in which he approached and interpreted nature. Originating from Presbyterians, the Sandemanians rejected the idea of state churches, and tried to go back to a New Testament type of Christianity.

10. Gregor Mendel (1822-1884)
Mendel was the first to lay the mathematical foundations of genetics, in what came to be called "Mendelianism". He began his research in 1856 (three years before Darwin published his Origin of Species) in the garden of the Monastery in which he was a monk. Mendel was elected Abbot of his Monastery in 1868. His work remained comparatively unknown until the turn of the century, when a new generation of botanists began finding similar results and "rediscovered" him (though their ideas were not identical to his). An interesting point is that the 1860's was notable for formation of the X-Club, which was dedicated to lessening religious influences and propagating an image of "conflict" between science and religion. One sympathizer was Darwin's cousin Francis Galton , whose scientific interest was in genetics (a proponent of eugenics - selective breeding among humans to "improve" the stock). He was writing how the "priestly mind" was not conducive to science while, at around the same time, an Austrian monk was making the breakthrough in genetics. The rediscovery of the work of Mendel came too late to affect Galton's contribution.

11. William Thomson Kelvin (1824-1907)
Kelvin was foremost among the small group of British scientists who helped to lay the foundations of modern physics. His work covered many areas of physics, and he was said to have more letters after his name than anyone else in the Commonwealth, since he received numerous honorary degrees from European Universities, which recognized the value of his work. He was a very committed Christian, who was certainly more religious than the average for his era. Interestingly, his fellow physicists George Gabriel Stokes (1819-1903) and James Clerk Maxwell (1831-1879) were also men of deep Christian commitment, in an era when many were nominal, apathetic, or anti-Christian. The Encyclopedia Britannica says "Maxwell is regarded by most modern physicists as the scientist of the 19th century who had the greatest influence on 20th century physics; he is ranked with Sir Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein for the fundamental nature of his contributions." Lord Kelvin was an Old Earth creationist , who estimated the Earth's age to be somewhere between 20 million and 100 million years, with an upper limit at 500 million years based on cooling rates (a low estimate due to his lack of knowledge about radiogenic heating).

12. Max Planck (1858-1947)
Planck made many contributions to physics, but is best known for quantum theory, which revolutionized our understanding of the atomic and sub-atomic worlds. In his 1937 lecture "Religion and Naturwissenschaft," Planck expressed the view that God is everywhere present, and held that "the holiness of the unintelligible Godhead is conveyed by the holiness of symbols." Atheists, he thought, attach too much importance to what are merely symbols. Planck was a churchwarden from 1920 until his death, and believed in an almighty, all-knowing, beneficent God (though not necessarily a personal one). Both science and religion wage a "tireless battle against skepticism and dogmatism, against unbelief and superstition" with the goal "toward God!"

13. Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Einstein is probably the best known and most highly revered scientist of the twentieth century, and is associated with major revolutions in our thinking about time, gravity, and the conversion of matter to energy (E=mc 2). Although never coming to belief in a personal God , he recognized the impossibility of a non-created universe. The Encyclopedia Britannica says of him:
"Firmly denying atheism, Einstein expressed a belief in "Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of what exists." This actually motivated his interest in science, as he once remarked to a young physicist: "I want to know how God created this world, I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details." Einstein's famous epithet on the "uncertainty principle" was "God does not play dice" - and to him this was a real statement about a God in whom he believed. A famous saying of his was "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

http://www.godandscience.org

Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by menesheh(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Those that lived between mid 20th century down the line when science was at its infancy still believed in some sort of god or deistic god.

But as from later 20th century upwards when science is at its mid range, most famous scienctist no longer believe in those fairies and superstitions. Those who still believe are either faking it or trying to pretend so as to gather mass support for a purpose.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by winner01(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
menesheh:
Those that lived between mid 20th century down the line when science was at its infancy still believe in some sort of god or deistic god.

But as from later 20th century upwards when science is at its mid range, most famous scienctist no longer believe in those fairies and superstitions. Those who still believe are either faking it or trying to pretend so as to gather mass support for a purpose.
So these were infant scientists rightundecided, oh coming from a great world renouned menehsheh.

How about Georges Lemaitre, the Belgian PRIEST who was the first person to propose the theory of the expansion of the universeundecided
Nikola Tesla one of the greatest
scientists ever(after Maxwell & Faraday) known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system. undecided

Lol Atheism and deism are equal in their blind absolutism about that which naturally cannot be known.. the existence of God.
Science asks the question of how, religion asks the question of why.

Read up the shit you've posted and laugh at yourself.
I wonder why you equate atheism to science, you need a dictionary badly.

@ bolded, you're certain about this because....

5 Likes

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
.....and here's one who clearly didn't believe....

“When people ask me if a god created the universe, I tell them that the question itself makes no sense. Time didn’t exist before the big bang, so there is no time for god to make the universe in. It’s like asking directions to the edge of the earth; The Earth is a sphere; it doesn’t have an edge; so looking for it is a futile exercise. We are each free to believe what we want, and it’s my view that the simplest explanation is; there is no god. No one created our universe,and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization; There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that I am extremely grateful.”

― Stephen Hawking

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by menesheh(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
winner01:
So these were infant scientists rightundecided, oh coming from a great world renouned menehsheh.

How about Georges Lemaitre, the Belgian PRIEST who was the first person to propose the theory of the expansion of the universeundecided
Nikola Tesla one of the greatest
scientists ever(after Maxwell & Faraday) known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system. undecided

Lol Atheism and deism are equal in their blind absolutism about that which naturally cannot be known.. the existence of God.
Science asks the question of how, religion asks the question of why.

Read up the shit you've posted and laugh at yourself.
I wonder why you equate atheism to science, you need a dictionary badly.

@ bolded, you're certain about this because....

Am happy you are pointing out the fact that big bang theory and mind boggling expansion of the universe were propounded by theists. That's the power of indoctrination that they couldn't change their mind despite coming in close contact with such extraordinary knowledge to unravel the puzzle of "how" instead of "why" questions.

Throughout human history, few centuries of scientific research unraveled the "how" puzzle rather than postulations of "why" questions and unverifiable answers that follows.

And stop being arrogant as a good Christian you are claiming to be.

You may refer to those theists famous scienctists as infancy because they didn't come in contact with the huge improvement science has gone so far in these many decades. Check the time frame of those you listed above.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by freeDR(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Arguing with Christians is like playing Chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it’s victorious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by winner01(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
menesheh:

Am happy you are pointing out the fact that big bang theory and mind boggling expansion of the universe were propounded by theists. That's the power of indoctrination that they couldn't change their mind despite coming in close contact with such extraordinary knowledge to unravel the puzzle of "how" instead of "why" questions.

Throughout human history, few centuries of scientific research unraveled the "how" puzzle rather postulations of why questions and unverifiable answers.

And stop being arrogant as a good Christian you are claiming to be.

You may refer to those theists famous scienctists as infancy because they didn't come in contact with the huge improvement science has gone so far in these many decades. Check the time frame of those you listed above.
You seem to know more than many of these great scientists.
If God actually said the words "Let there be light", the big bang is exactly the response to expect.

Ive chosen not to believe myself to be an accident, i wonder why you're working tirelessly day and night to prove otherwise to me and other christian believersundecided.Go to islams section and prove to us your sincere disproval for all theistic religions.
And please refer to your dictionary for the meaning of the word arrogance.

If these great men you refered to as "infant scientists" did not set the foundation, i wonder where science will be today.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by wordcat(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
winner01:
Ive chosen not to believe myself to be an accident, i wonder why you're working tirelessly day and night to prove otherwise to me and other christian believers

Just look at the kind of person you're wasting your time trying to educate @Menesheh.

The guy is "the god did it" type, case closed. To him, trying to know more is a waste of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by Chizzled06(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

Einstein, 1954

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by menesheh(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
wordcat:

Just look at the kind of person you're wasting your time trying to educate @Menesheh.

The guy is "the god did it" type, case closed. To him, trying to know more is a waste of time.

I will continue pumping those things inside his brain till he wake-up from his deep slumber. He is not the cause of his position but the product of indoctrination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by wordcat(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
menesheh:

I will continue pumping those things inside his brain till he wake-up from his deep slumber. He is not the cause of his position but the product of indoctrination.

Yeah, that's true. They really need the help!

2 Likes

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by winner01(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
wordcat:

This is a very dumb comment, potrays a shallow-minded person.
Im sure you would say the same for those great scientists up there cos you were there when humans "emerged".

Trying to know more of what? Most atheists always say "I dont know" including menehsheh so what exactly do you want me to know?.
You want me to know more of "i dont know"undecided.
Wake up, atheism is not science, its more of confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by winner01(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
menesheh:

lol, this is funny, You will continue to make a fool of yourself.
If theists are in a deep slumber, why are you not in islam section. Arnt they theists too?.
lol , i understand, The spirit at work in you knows its job. Dont be a vessel for its expression.

1 Like

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
winner01:
If theists are in a deep slumber, why are you not in islam section. Arnt they theists too?.
lol , i understand, The spirit at work in you knows its job. Dont be a vessel for its expression.

You always hit the nail on its head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
wordcat:

Yeah, that's true. They really need the help!

you have been brainwashed . You need help

1 Like

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by menesheh(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2015
winner01:

You are still saying those abstract things like "spirit at work" . Can't you face reality and stop living in fairyland and unverifiable ancient superstitious meduim. You may be the fool here because you have low sense of judgment and low critical thinking Capacity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2015
menesheh:

You are still saying those abstract things like "spirit at work" . Can't you face reality and stop living in fairyland and unverifiable ancient superstitious meduim. You may be the fool here because you have low sense of judgment and low critical thinking Capacity.

I strongly detest the way you label the principles and reality of God as " unverifiable ancient superstitious " . Yet these ancient primitive men could fathom that

1. For a supreme being to exist he has to be outside time - always existing - eternal-everlasting

Deuteronomy 33:27

The eternal God is a dwelling place, And underneath are the everlasting arms; And He drove out the enemy from before you, And said, 'Destroy!

Psalm 48:14

For such is God, Our God forever and ever; He will guide us until death.

2. That God exists as three persons - Father , Son and the Holy Spirit - because he is in a different dimension

Genesis 1:26a

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

3. That our ability to create is a reflection of man's resemblance to God

Psalm 82:6

“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’

4. They had the ability to portray stories figuratively to depict the complex reality of the truth , and you as a modern man with all your education are finding it difficult to understand ? Then shame on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by winner01(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2015
menesheh:

Abstract things also include feelings, thoughts, dreams etc, all of which are unverifiable so whats your point.

Ill think about not saying that if you can give a reasonable explanation {Reasonable} why y'all are always against the christian God. Dont you care about islam and their absurdities. lol, no matter how you try, you wont be able to explain your obsession with christianity.

Reality has continued to show that here is light and darkness, good and evil and ultimately life and death.
Critical thinking will bring you to a recognition of this fact. you cant keep up your shallow minded approach to life and expect not to be frustrated. Your frustration is what drives you against christianity {not just religion}.

God is spirit, man has a spirit. You choose which one manifests itself in you.
A thorough understanding of this will lead to you to why you're obsessed with christianity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2015
winner01:
Abstract things also include feelings, thoughts, dreams etc, all of which are unverifiable so whats your point.

Ill think about not saying that if you can give a reasonable explanation {Reasonable} why y'all are always against the christian God. Dont you care about islam and their absurdities. lol, no matter how you try, you wont be able to explain your obsession with christianity.

Reality has continued to show that here is light and darkness, good and evil and ultimately life and death.
Critical thinking will bring you to a recognition of this fact. you cant keep up your shallow minded approach to life and expect not to be frustrated. Your frustration is what drives you against christianity {not just religion}.

A thorough understanding of this will lead to why you're obsessed with christianity.

The last sentence should put menesheh 's embarrassing sense of reasoning to shame

1 Like

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by winner01(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The last sentence should put menesheh 's embarrassing sense of reasoning to shame

I hope so, thats if his arrogance hasnt subdued him yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by menesheh(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
winner01:

A thorough understanding of this will lead to you to why you're obsessed with christianity.

You continue mentioning Christianity as the only religious believe we make jest of here, therefore turned blind eyez whenever we criticise muslem faith or any other faiths.

Those abstract things you mentioned above can be biased and faked. Therefore don't live your life as if they are real until verified. Thought, love, feeling can't be verified by extrinsic person outside the host bearing such feelings. We don't worship thoughts, feelings, love of which we can even phantom evidence of those feelings by sensing and making judgment through the person's response and facial expressions than your god and spirit that's abstract and unknowing without any iota of anything to hold on to.

Am not against any god/s and still don't attack you as a person but are against those invisible ideology you believed is real and are busy selling to the public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by Demmzy15(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
The op forgot to say Sir Isaac Newton was a Unitarian who had to hide his beliefs so as to not be executed by the church like Michael Servetus. The op presented it as if Isaac Newton believed Jesus was God, he never he in fact wrote books refuting trinity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
The op forgot to say Sir Isaac Newton was a Unitarian who had to hide his beliefs so as to not be executed by the church like Michael Servetus. The op presented it as if Isaac Newton believed Jesus was God, he never he in fact wrote books refuting trinity.
Truth! the same isaac newton exposed the erasmus 3rd edition bible, where the church(roman catholics) INSERTED 1john5:7 into the bible around the 15th century, did i just said INSERTED? yes! INSERTED(you literally have to read things twice to believe it) which is the ONLY biblical verse that ties the truine as ONE. This verse CANNOT be seen in any old greek manuscripts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by Demmzy15(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Truth! the same isaac newton exposed the erasmus 3rd edition bible, where the church(roman catholics) INSERTED 1john5:7 into the bible around the 15th century, did i just said INSERTED? yes! INSERTED(you literally have to read things twice to believe it) which is the ONLY biblical verse that ties the truine as ONE. This verse CANNOT be seen in any old greek manuscripts.
Gbam!! Spot on, couldn't have said it better.
Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by neocortex: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
winner01:
You seem to know more than many of these great scientists.
If God actually said the words "Let there be light", the big bang is exactly the response to expect.

Ive chosen not to believe myself to be an accident, i wonder why you're working tirelessly day and night to prove otherwise to me and other christian believersundecided.Go to islams section and prove to us your sincere disproval for all theistic religions.
And please refer to your dictionary for the meaning of the word arrogance.

If these great men you refered to as "infant scientists" did not set the foundation, i wonder where science will be today.

Your entire argument is flawed because the word "God" has no universal meaning.
Those scientist you claimed believe in "God" did so for the reasons best known to
them and the circumstances they found themselves.
Even it is on record that some catholic popes were closet atheists!
Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by neocortex: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
winner01:

Why do you always run to the "spirit" to bail you out of your predicament.
Your topic read "great scientist" not "great spirit", I expect you to keep
the discussion tailored to real humans not inexistent spirits
Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by HCpaul(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Heaven is not for everybody.
If it is science that will destroy your soul in hell, cut it off.

2 Likes

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by menesheh(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

cheesy
Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by winner01(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
menesheh:

You continue mentioning Christianity as the only religious believe we make jest of here, therefore turned blind eyez whenever we criticise muslem faith or any other faiths.

Those abstract things you mentioned above can be biased and faked. Therefore don't live your life as if they are real until verified. Thought, love, feeling can't be verified by extrinsic person outside the host bearing such feelings. We don't worship thoughts, feelings, love of which we can even phantom evidence of those feelings by sensing and making judgment through the person's response and facial expressions than your god and spirit that's abstract and unknowing without any iota of anything to hold on to.

Am not against any god/s and still don't attack you as a person but are against those invisible ideology you believed is real and are busy selling to the public.

[b]Crap, even a blind man will know that you're not in islam section. If you're refuting islamic claims, its just to mischieviously balance your hate and even at that, your're doing it poorly.
You are obsessed with a non-existent idea, that sounds like madness to me.

Thoughts and feelings are prerequisites that drives all human action. They seem to be the driving force behind our actions. But according to you, they dont exist because we cant see them physically right.

You are against the christian God, its what you spend your life doing. You and your brothers. Congratulations, You have taken a full time job courtesy an evil spirit. too bad, your too blind to see it.

Look at the picture below: Allow me to capitalize it;
"SHARE YOUR BELIEF IN GOD OR HIGHER POWERS"

Not share your disbelief, not share your hatred, not share your atheistic views, not even share your skepticism.
So what exactly is the reason for your bigotry and obsessionundecided
What exactly do you want me to know??
"I dont know" is what most god-haters say about the mystery of man.
So do you want me to know more of "i dont knows" or what?
Or you need me not to know with youundecided
What exactly is your problem?undecided, analyse this question carefully and sincerely, you will find that you cant answer it. Not physically at least.
You need serious help man. [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
winner01:
[b]Crap, even a blind man will know that you're not in islam section. If you're refuting islamic claims, its just to mischieviously balance your hate and even at that, your're doing it poorly.
You are obsessed with a non-existent idea, that sounds like madness to me.

Thoughts and feelings are prerequisites that drives all human action. They seem to be the driving force behind our actions. But according to you, they dont exist because we cant see them physically right.

You are against the christian God, its what you spend your life doing. You and your brothers. Congratulations, You have taken a full time job courtesy an evil spirit. too bad, your too blind to see it.

Look at the picture below: Allow me to capitalize it;
"SHARE YOUR BELIEF IN GOD OR HIGHER POWERS"

Not share your disbelief, not share your hatred, not share your atheistic views, not even share your skepticism.
So what exactly is the reason for your bigotry and obsessionundecided
What exactly do you want me to know??
"I dont know" is what most god-haters say about the mystery of man.
So do you want me to know more of "i dont knows" or what?
Or you need me not to know with youundecided
What exactly is your problem?undecided, analyse this question carefully and sincerely, you will find that you cant answer it. Not physically at least.
You need serious help man. [/b]

Always brilliant

Adhering to their repugnant "I don't know " plea is derogatory to my God-given high level of intelligence . grin

1 Like

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by winner01(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Always brilliant

Adhering to their repugnant "I don't know " plea is derogatory to my God-given high level of intelligence . grin
Thanks bro.
Most of them dont realize their obsession with christianity.
When you eventually ask them questions, they say "i dont know".
Atheism is confusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by KingEbukaNaija: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Great

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About TB Joshua's 2016 Prophecy / Tested And Trusted Red Mercury For Urgent Sale In Abuja Contact +2348051500984 / We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.