Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Famous Scientists Who Believed In God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Scientists Who Believed In God (2181 Views)

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by HCpaul(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Always brilliant

Adhering to their repugnant "I don't know " plea is derogatory to my God-given high level of intelligence . grin

You are getting it all wrong bro, accepting the existence of God is not an access code to paradise.

Believing that a Creator exist will not attract any special favor if the nature of sin is still present.

The probability of making heaven is extremely narrow and the requirements also looks shallow.

I don't think that you are a real Christian with the time been spent on Nairaland.
You are only been emotional at defending the flaws in your religion and many more.

Don't ever attempt living a life that you cannot live eternally.

Those scientists are Christian, so they are now automatically an heavenly candidate right?

Ok, I believe that God exist o.

Good to hear, I am now automatically heading to the heavens gate.

I laugh in three dimensional.
Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by KingEbukaNaija: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fine thread
Re: Famous Scientists Who Believed In God by KingEbukaNaija: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Only good scientists are Christians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incantation For Prosperity / Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good / Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.