Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How To Prevent Cheating By Spying On Your Love One Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Prevent Cheating By Spying On Your Love One Phone (982 Views)

How Can I Have 2 Whatsapp On One Phone. / Itel Mobile Overtakes Samsung As Africa Number One Phone Company / Is Glo Nigeria Spying On Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Cheating By Spying On Your Love One Phone by nasstil: 1:04am On Oct 17, 2015
ok, am sorry if i will be doing any damage to my readers, am just a tech blogger and IT expert, but before i begin please let my laugh small….but if you trust your love one , please just read and take no action.

One good thing about technology is the ability to profer solutions to certain problems – the developer of this app probably had trust issues and wanted to find a way to spy on his love without feeling like a stalker – yes this app isn’t illegal and doesn’t make you feel like a stalker, I would tell you why in a bit.

According to the developer Although trust is very important in any relationship, but, trusting your partner blindly may cost you dear (this is a sub for something going on in the country – comment if you get the sub). This app for couples can help prevent cheating (Like an app can make a cassanavo stay faithful – He needs Jesus bruh!) stay connected and strengthen love especially if you are in a long distance relationship.

With that out of the way – I present to you Couple Tracker – Mobile monitor, the app for those people that are trying to build trust real time.

By the way, the app has over 1,000,000+ downloads on the Google play store, so you all agree with me that a lot suffer from this.

How Does This App Help You Spy On Your Love

This is a mutually beneficial app, you would need to install it on both your device and your partner’s device. Once installed, you both will be able to monitor each other’s location, text messages, calls and facebook activity – like a two way thing (see why it isn’t illegal or “stalkerish” )
BENEFITS OF THE APP ACCORDING TO THE DEVELOPER

Well, the developer listed the following benefits that you might find quite believable, they include:
1. PREVENTING AN AFFAIR

The app developer has probably not met Nigerian men that can get another phone strictly for cheating. Anyways the app developer believes the app can prevent an affair since you both get to see what the other does in real time.

read more [url][/url]http://sammyguide.com/how-to-prevent-cheating-by-spying-on-your-love-one/
Re: How To Prevent Cheating By Spying On Your Love One Phone by emmanwandud(m): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Uve said rubbish, just beating around the bush
Re: How To Prevent Cheating By Spying On Your Love One Phone by Zeedarh(f): 1:13am On Oct 17, 2015
How does that stop a cheat from cheating? Its not like the person cant cheat with another phone. Its not like am jobless to be 'monitoring' someone else's life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Permanently Hide Files On Your Blackberry 10 (photo) / Oppo R9 And R9 Plus, Official Specifications / This App Is Very Important For Project Work. Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.