Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Whats The Funniest Moment You've Had With Your Mom. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whats The Funniest Moment You've Had With Your Mom. (1080 Views)

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / Whats The Funniest Name You've Had Some On Answering / Funniest Moment At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Funniest Moment You've Had With Your Mom. by swaggprofessor(m): 5:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Mother's will never stop to amaze us though they are the physical evidence of God in our lives most times they don't speak in plain English.

My mom sent me on an errand 2 streets away then she asked her friend's daughter who we happen to live dsame compound to walk me even though she observed that i've been trying to get the girls attention for a while.

I was so excited that the time alone with her that I have been praying for is finally here so I a sharp Guy I utilized very efficiently and was able to get her number.

I went home glad with praises in heart for my mom only for her to tell me this" michael, that girl is a very Good girl and we'll mannered so this 1 wey your eyes dey shook anyhow no near that girl make u no corrupt her ooo". I was like WHHHAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be free to share the special moments you've had with your mom.............
Re: Whats The Funniest Moment You've Had With Your Mom. by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 17, 2015
Caveat emptor!!

Acquired!!!
Re: Whats The Funniest Moment You've Had With Your Mom. by endy4oxide(m): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2015
@Op ur mom no d kind pikin she get....

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest Moment You've Had With Your Mom. by Oblion(m): 6:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Iya ni iya mi, my mum after several night of talks and counselling to stay of girls and focus solely on my education while going to the university, still gave me CD, if i must disobey her,i should atleast protect meself, so far so good, I am still Obeying

1 Like

Re: Whats The Funniest Moment You've Had With Your Mom. by swaggprofessor(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Oblion:
Iya ni iya mi, my mum after several night of talks and counselling to stay of girls and focus solely on my education while going to the university, still gave me CD, if i must disobey her,i should atleast protect meself, so far so good, I am still Obeying
Hahahahaha, even though u disobey u go tell us neh?
Re: Whats The Funniest Moment You've Had With Your Mom. by olamideayodeji1: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2015
This convo ensued btw me and my mum, 6 month after wedding and my wife is yet to concieve.

Mum: what are u and ur wife doing about having a baby?

Me: we are working on it.

Mum: U are working on it? what exactly are you doing about it?

Me: haha, ok we have written a letter to fashola but he is yet to answer us.

Mum: mtcheeew, why am even talking to u, when I should talking to ur wife.

9 months later we had a baby boy, fastforward 2.5 years after that.

Mum: (on the phone) When are u guys getting pregnant again? Tobi is almost 3.

Me: kilode?

Mum: what do u mean by kilode? Me I need another child.

Me: Are u too old to give birth, tell daddy to give u belle if u want a baby.

Mum: Oro buruku wa lenu eee. I dont kbow why am talking to you when I should be talking to your wife.

Me: O dabo ma:

Mum: Gbenu e soun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Funniest Moment You've Had With Your Mom. by boombay(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2015
AT AGE 18,AS THE LAST BORN OF THE HOUSE.. I CALLED MY MUM SWEETHEART AND THE NEXT I HEARD WAS A BIG SLAP ON MY FACE!cry

AND MY MUM ASKED,"DO I LOOK LIKE ALL THOSE GIRLS YOU MOVE WITH AROUND?"

AND I REPLIED RUNNING TO MY ROOM, "NO ,MY SUGAR PIE;!"grin
Re: Whats The Funniest Moment You've Had With Your Mom. by swaggprofessor(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2015
boombay:
AT AGE 18,AS THE LAST BORN OF THE HOUSE..
I CALLED MY MUM SWEETHEART AND THE NEXT I HEARD WAS A BIG SLAP ON MY FACE!cry

AND MY MUM ASKED,"DO I LOOK LIKE ALL THOSE GIRLS YOU MOVE WITH AROUND?"

AND I REPLIED RUNNING TO MY ROOM, "NO ,MY SUGAR PIE;!"grin
hahahahaa, u for wait and see.

(1) (Reply)

Some Dry Joke For You / 12 Hilarious Things That You Can Only Find In Federal Polytechnics Oko. / When The Fuel Scarcity Get To The Peak (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.