Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. (985 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by dahrexx(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2015
A neighbour of mine insisted on spendin' time wif me, not knowin' her deepest intentions. I was lonesome one day; she came in uninvited, her fragrance was a heavenly enticement,
the heat of her body as she ground it against
me a temptation i no longer had to forego.
After such famine, i clasped her as a
starving nigga offered a banquet, my cock
yearning and eager to feel at last what it had hungered for, for so long!
'I JUST HAD SEX' a song by 'Akon', i played after the awesome momment we had! It was crazy huh!!
Please follow me; i follow back!

1 Like

Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Follow u go where?
Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2015
op you needs the service of tb johsua
Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by sinaj(f): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Folo u go hospital for Hiv test abi wetin
Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2015
sinaj:
no to church 4testimony ; D

1 Like

Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by Mrbigman1(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2015
I hate it when after eating a yummy meal, cleaned ur fucking organ, u'd come tell me.

Why not invite me to come join u in d hit of d moment?

Carry u story go alone.
Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by czarr(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Wetin consine us na?
When she get belle no come here de ask for advice o?
Which one be follow you again na,when that one start?

1 Like

Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by viclawz(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Ok am happy 4 ur life
Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by dahrexx(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
stupidity:
Follow u go where?
Meant follow my profile!
Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by dahrexx(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kingsley1000:
op you needs the service of tb johsua
Haba Joshua!
Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by dahrexx(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
sinaj:
That doesn't exist! tho' gets people who're not worth takin' position.
Re: My Personal Seduction You'd Not Miss Readin' To Know. by dahrexx(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mrbigman1:
I hate it when after eating a yummy meal, cleaned ur fucking organ, u'd come tell me.

Why not invite me to come join u in d hit of d moment?

Carry u story go alone.
Kinda obvious! you're mr. Bigman, gat everythin' big.. u wan wound am?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In The New Generation, Love Is Fake - Part 1 / 2 MAJOR REASONS Why Black Women Have Bigger Bu’tts / Hubby And I Version Of The Adele Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.