Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC (23145 Views)

Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by shammah1(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by klax(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Niger Delta people I tell una say una go suffer seriously if una made the mistake of allowing Amaechi to escape from your side without putting him on a wheelchair here is it now he Amaechi will make sure every obstacle in his way were dead, Alaimasegha just gone now it's Akpabio he and APC want to slump and die isn't.

EFCC can not invite Amaechi to come and tell his people the missing billion but the useless EFCC can invite Akpabio isn't Niger Delta people if you like wake up if you don't like keep sleeping until all your big guys are send to early grave by APC and Amaechi the bastard of Niger Delta.

OBJ has said it that the Niger Delta will suffer here is it coming bit by bit jyst watch and keep sleeping ok.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Andrea042(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2015
Just a little question. When will APC understand Dat Nigeria can never run a one party system. Dey should allow oda political party member. Rest nd give us d dividend of democracy dey promise us. Am getting tired of efcc surmon Dat come out without results.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by frank442: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz!! Nothing for Amaechi!! You think the lion of AKS Akpabio is a coward like you.You idiots have only succeeded in making life more difficult for Amaechi.

Amechi is 10 times better than akpabio

Amechi is fearless
Akpabio. Is follow follow

Politicaly Amechi is stronger
He has made a lot of people relevant in Rivers. E.g wike the present governor, 8 years speaker, 8 years governor
Defeat two president. OBJ and GEJ

Akpabio is part of cabal that rig governor forum election

16 is greater than 19

Sponsored 2face wedding. With tax payer money. Why

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Hero
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by nigeriancuban: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
okay,
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by ocelot2006(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2015
My able ex governor. Akwa Ibom's uncommon transformer and Nigeria's best governor TILL DATE. So those clowns in Abuja think they can intimjdate Akpabio, an ANNANG MAN for that matter.......hehehehe i laugh in klingon.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Gustekkp(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2015
He will come to know very soon.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by nsyforreal: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2015
CARLOSZ:

I hope so, all our yams must be returned.

Yea, a very short time.

if akpabio of all governors is arrested and persecuted, i can assure you no governor will be left. go visit akwa ibom and see for yourself what the state is like.

Thats why even fayemi during his ministerial screening said what he saw in akwa ibom made him embark on the state house project.

If akpabio is jailed for life, governors like fashola will face firing squad for execution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by ocelot2006(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
frank442:

Amechi is fearless

He has made a lot of people relevant in Rivers. E.g wike the present governor, 8 years speaker, 8 years governor

16 is greater than 19

LMAO!! Comparing Akpabio with Amaechi is like comparing a proud graceful lion with a wretched ekruke dog.

Akpabio, the father of the modern Akwa Ibom is SOLELY responsible for the transformation of 5he state from a backwater village to the FASTEST GROWING STATE IN THE SS AND NIGERIA with the BEST civil infrastrucure vompatrd only with the FCT. Add to all these, Akpabio is REVERED by almost ALL AKWA IBOMITES.

Amaechi on the other hand, an ikwerre man that talks too much like a damn woman, is seen as a disaster to Rivers. The man left behind him a large number of totally abandoned.projects, destroyed infrastructure and a state that had a massive sanitation problem. The man is HATED by even the common man on yhe streets and is CURSED by his own kinsmen. And now he is on self imposed exile from his own state as he has been castrated by Wike the Wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by naijamade01: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2015
Jail Suswan

Jail Akpabio

Jail Uduaghan

Jail immediate former Aba Governor

And Buhari would have send the right message.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BDFeAMr0o9k/ViHpIaWMTeI/AAAAAAABHMU/hve2V6EaeWw/s400/akpo.jpg[/img]
Pictured is senator Godswill Akpabio on his return home after his alleged arrest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC on Friday.... The Senate minority leader and former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio rubbished reports that he was arrested by the EFCC -saying he simply obliged the commission who invited him for questioning.....He was welcomed by friends and aides as he returned back to his base yesterday.....
[img]http://2.bp..com/--kCzFzc-kg8/ViHpQXrwPFI/AAAAAAABHMc/L63WhdsJR3Q/s400/akpo1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-O-UOATf74Yg/ViHpR8eH8FI/AAAAAAABHMk/QO3Z_sWntGU/s400/akpo2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-X-ugCfEAWXQ/ViHpTOJjXLI/AAAAAAABHMs/6q8JOBYkKX4/s400/akpo3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-AAl1tpDCQD0/ViHpVfdT-NI/AAAAAAABHM0/zLXNtZ7vqBE/s400/akpo4.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-sen-godswill-akpabio-returned.html

Hmmmmm

Good
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Sijo01:
I thought he said he was not invited.
The thing tire me....

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by 400billionman: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
EFCC only bites poor men and yahoo boys.

Is there any polotician in prison who was prosecuted by EFCC. ?

Next story abeg.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by george4CHRIST(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2015
Vicadonis:
He will soon go back there. its just a matter of time
lies he won't G̶̲̥̅Õ̳͡. Back, for goodness sake dis man made akwa ibom the beauty it is now kudos to him
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BDFeAMr0o9k/ViHpIaWMTeI/AAAAAAABHMU/hve2V6EaeWw/s400/akpo.jpg[/img]
Pictured is senator Godswill Akpabio on his return home after his alleged arrest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC on Friday.... The Senate minority leader and former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio rubbished reports that he was arrested by the EFCC -saying he simply obliged the commission who invited him for questioning.....He was welcomed by friends and aides as he returned back to his base yesterday.....
[img]http://2.bp..com/--kCzFzc-kg8/ViHpQXrwPFI/AAAAAAABHMc/L63WhdsJR3Q/s400/akpo1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-O-UOATf74Yg/ViHpR8eH8FI/AAAAAAABHMk/QO3Z_sWntGU/s400/akpo2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-X-ugCfEAWXQ/ViHpTOJjXLI/AAAAAAABHMs/6q8JOBYkKX4/s400/akpo3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-AAl1tpDCQD0/ViHpVfdT-NI/AAAAAAABHM0/zLXNtZ7vqBE/s400/akpo4.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-sen-godswill-akpabio-returned.html

See the foolish faces of the sycophants behind him. Thieves all of them.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by kino: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2015
lilprinze:
But the likes of Audu Abubakar who publicly admitted to have stolen 11billion naira walks freely without been invited by EFCC for questioning just because he is contesting under the ruling party. Buhari anti corruption fight is a scam.

Seconded. Typical APC mere accusation if any and he is invited to EFCC. Fashola spent 79m on a personal website and no one flickered an eye. Amaechi created phantom projects in Rivers and squandered billions of naira now they want to reward him with ministerial position because he sold his brother out for the benefit of the hausa fulani. Akpabio has accounted projects from stadium good roads to hospitals just visit UYO and u will think u are not in Nigeria. EFCC is now the judicial arm of APC or is it panadol.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by j1mmy: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2015
they should have started by seizing his expensive attire, watches and shoes...
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by kino: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Typical APC mere accusation if any and he is invited to EFCC. Fashola spent 79m on a personal website and no one flickered an eye. Amaechi created phantom projects in Rivers and squandered billions of naira now they want to reward him with ministerial position because he sold his brother out for the benefit of the hausa fulani. Akpabio has accounted projects from stadium good roads to hospitals just visit UYO and u will think u are not in Nigeria. EFCC is now the judicial arm of APC or is it panadol.

All APC members are corrupt. Show me one that is clean and I will support your party
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by ukipet1: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2015
you b mumu, you dont even understand what you r typing. how on earth do u say Amechi is bigger than Akpabio? nonsense...
frank442:

Amechi is fearless

16 is greater than 19

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by anonimi: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2015
lilprinze:
But the likes of Audu Abubakar who publicly admitted to have stolen 11billion naira walks freely without been invited by EFCC for questioning just because he is contesting under the ruling party. Buhari anti corruption fight is a scam.

Everything about APCheat is a SCAM.
QED!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL1V6ZFdvaHFUeExMMUZ2SXY2Q1UxQVNWSy5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.b56815dc.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Bonuwa: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2015
D lion is back. I pity bad belle ppl
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by jaytee01(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Opinedecandid:
The emerging Leader of the South South people;
The hope of the Niger Deltans;

Nothing do you, Sir.
We are aware that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

If one is not in the news;
If one is not loved by many and hated by many, as well;
If one is not attacked, criticised and condemned - then such an individual is non human.

Uko Akwa Ibom;
Atai Annang 1;
Nta-nta affiong ibibio;

The Icon of True leadership of South South, hope of the people.
If God does not permit, no one, I repeat no one can bring you down, no matter how highly placed an opportunist he may be.

APC government, charity must begin at home.
The best form of leadership is leadership by example.
Investigate and try Tinibu;
Investigate and try Fashola;
Investigate and try Amaechi;
Investigate and try Fayemi;

Investigate and try other "corrupt APC leaders", according to Speaker Dagora.

DONT HOUND DOWN ON THE OPPOSITION!
Rubbish
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Pennywise(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Like the Ngerian police,The EFCC would have coached him very well about the allegations against him and told him what to do. It's a complete sham.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by get2kingz: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2015
I wonder y ppl no like better tin or like wetin dem get?....if outsider will talk bed against Akpabio, we Akwa ibom will join hand in spoiling his name after all his good work in our state? Wht will u say abt order Governors who did nt show working?

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by slimfit1(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Stephenomozzy:
I look forward to a time when LAWS would be Created to put the RICH AND WEALTHY into Accountability without fear or favour......cos currently our Rule of Law works just but for the Poor and not the 1% in whose hands the future of this country seem to lie. Masses.

Out of context..yea i concur

The masses need to set themselves free by stoning these people and insisting they spend time in jail just like a regular harmed robber.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by slimfit1(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2015
get2kingz:
I wonder y ppl no like better tin or like wetin dem get?....if outsider will talk bed against Akpabio, we Akwa ibom will join hand in spoiling his name after all his good work in our state? Wht will u say abt order Governors who did nt show working?

Citizens like you are dangerous to this society.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by jaytee01(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2015
kino:

Typical APC mere accusation if any and he is invited to EFCC. Fashola spent 79m on a personal website and no one flickered an eye. Amaechi created phantom projects in Rivers and squandered billions of naira now they want to reward him with ministerial position because he sold his brother out for the benefit of the hausa fulani. Akpabio has accounted projects from stadium good roads to hospitals just visit UYO and u will think u are not in Nigeria. EFCC is now the judicial arm of APC or is it panadol.

All APC members are corrupt. Show me one that is clean and I will support your party
Which UYO are you talking about? Have you been there before?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by jaytee01(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2015
get2kingz:
The issue is this....are the so called 'good works' commensurate with the quantum of funds received during his tenure?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Opinedecandid(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2015
jaytee01:
Rubbish

I can smell the rubbish around you.

Amy be the other aspect of rubbish is this:

"APC government, charity must begin at home.

DONT HOUND DOWN ON THE OPPOSITION!"
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Kazrem(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Invite, arrest all na grammar. The bottom line is he was at the efcc office. And what brought him there if not Corruption allegations? What happened there other than he was interrogated? Why would one be interrogated by effc if not that he has embezzled some fund? Will efcc invite/arrest me for interrogation? I doubt it because I no get skeleton for my wardrobe.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by jaytee01(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I can smell the rubbish around you.

Amy be the other aspect of rubbish is this:

"APC government, charity must begin at home.

DONT HOUND DOWN ON THE OPPOSITION!"
You are free to forward the evidence of their corrupt practices to EFCC.

A CITIZEN LIKE YOU FORWARDED THE PETITION ON AKPABIO TO EFFCC.

Unam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return / Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner / How Yusuf Bichi Emerged As DSS DG - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.