Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC (23146 Views)

Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Kjking(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
I'm an akwa ibomite, born and brought up, not just an akwa ibomite bit but a proud one. I've seen the state rise from just a mere state in south south but a pace setter through the able hand of my great ex Governor senator Godswill Akpabio.. I probably would have been a house boy in one Yoruba or Hausa mans house with no hope and ambition!!! but thanks to the uncommon transformer, most children in akwa ibom are educated, can also voice out their opinion boldly!! bad roads are now a thing of the past, most part of akwa ibom are enjoying constant light. I am an educated person by Gods grace, I know wat it means when a sitting governor loots. But weda or not akpabio loot I Dont bloody care!! na my senator I like him that way. EFCC will not and can not arrest him!! carry on etubom senator Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
slimfit1:

The masses need to set themselves free by stoning these people and insisting they spend time in jail just like a regular harmed robber.

I'm sure Sir, dat you don't mean we actually picking up stones against them?

Dats not the way about it...what we need is.....A CHANGE OF MIND - a Cleansing of the I-Dont-care-Attitude and Instant gratification.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijamade01:
Jail Suswan

Jail Akpabio

Jail Uduaghan

Jail immediate former Aba Governor

And Buhari would have send the right message.

Sorry dear Buhari does not have the power to send anyone to jail!!!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by jeffriano: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by kino: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
jaytee01:
Which UYO are you talking about? Have you been there before?

Sweet home wink I am sure u have not been there.
Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi should be in kuje. It amazes me how APC supporters are blind to the truth.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by ngmgeek(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
AKPABIO: Hello. Yes. How are you? Yes, they invited me again. It's not looking good. I think they have a mole in PDP. You better look for another country to transfer that thing. This old man and his people are serious o. Yes, that's what you should be doing instead of calling me to ask about the visit. If I get one more call from you, I will block your number, this is an iphone. Bye!!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by firfinch(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Godswill Akpabio. . . The uncommon transformer.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Skybee1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pinkylilly:
U'll still be invited back to EFCC Mr Akpabio

so wat ll b ur gain
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Skybee1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Opinedecandid:
The emerging Leader of the South South people;
The hope of the Niger Deltans;

Nothing do you, Sir.
We are aware that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

If one is not in the news;
If one is not loved by many and hated by many, as well;
If one is not attacked, criticised and condemned - then such an individual is non human.

Uko Akwa Ibom;
Atai Annang 1;
Nta-nta affiong ibibio;

The Icon of True leadership of South South, hope of the people.
If God does not permit, no one, I repeat no one can bring you down, no matter how highly placed an opportunist he may be.

APC government, charity must begin at home.
The best form of leadership is leadership by example.
Investigate and try Tinibu;
Investigate and try Fashola;
Investigate and try Amaechi;
Investigate and try Fayemi;
Investigate and try Ali Mohammed;

Investigate and try other "corrupt APC leaders", according to Speaker Dagora.

DONT HOUND DOWN ON THE OPPOSITION!

God bless u sir,i rubbissh ds dier witch hunt govt.Govt of scammers
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Skybee1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Whom God has bless no one cn frustrat,d best govnor naija has eva produce quote mi anywhr,proudly Eyen Akwa Ibom,Akpabio mkin us proud sinz tym immemorial.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Mohjigga: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
I like his charisma .
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by slimfit1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Stephenomozzy:

I'm sure Sir, dat you don't mean we actually picking up stones against them?

Dats not the way about it...what we need is.....A CHANGE OF MIND - a Cleansing of the I-Dont-care-Attitude and Instant gratification.

Hello sir its the way about it our leaders forget things easily.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Skybee1:

so wat ll b ur gain
I told you and he was invited back to EFCC. My gain is all corrupt individuals must go to jail
Re: Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC by okitejoseph: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shortly after hi investigation by the efcc, Apkabio has again challenged the FG to seize any money in his name that is in foriegn account, this some bold challenge http://www.prestnaija.com/sen-akpabio-fg-can-seize-money-connected-to-me-in-foreign-accounts-2/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments) / Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner / Award Plaque Given Out By Ortom, Benue Governor, Sparks Outrage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.