Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Trending: Handbag Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending: Handbag Boyfriend (4794 Views)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
o like ija gaan sha
shocked embarassed sowi sir,omo yen waja mi ni
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Haywhymido(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
iamkingzlee:
It's no biggie undecided there's always a reason why! either she's tired or something.
she is tired to carry her hand bag Na me force am carry am comot 4 house. D way sum guys dey reason ehn
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by tartarus(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
So carrying a handbag now reduces the ego and self esteem of a man... I wonder how "strong" that man must be. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by iamkingzlee(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Haywhymido:
she is tired to carry her hand bag Na me force am carry am comot 4 house. D way sum guys dey reason ehn
Because you can't doesn't mean someone else can't undecided I never said "I will", i said as the case may be undecided Kindly Get the fûck off my mention, bro! smiley
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by iamkingzlee(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
tartarus:
So carrying a handbag now reduces the ego and self esteem of a man... I wonder how "strong" that man must be. smiley
I wonder oo my brother

1 Like

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Okay i get where u r driving at
It will suprise u that some tribes makes this mandatory,a guy i was dating complained that i dnt do this things as often as he wants...lol,he said am supposed to visit every saturday so i could do his laundery
In this clime,once a lady is ready to marry,she must be doing all this for her man so he will marry her because most of dem guys of marriageable age keep like 3 ladies and pick d most domesticated one

Wowwwww
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Haywhymido(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Kindly Get the fûck off my mention, bro! smiley
haha, i guess u jst heard that. Go suck urself
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Dfinex(f): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Well, i don't blame the guys that do nonsense, that's what happens when you drink excess pvssy juice.. .. .. I saw one dude on my way to IKJ yesterday doing that same thing, at first, i thought he was mentally unstable until i heard him speak.. .. ..In my mind, i was like bros, it seems you mistaken someone else's bag for your laptop briefcase, but i decided not to say it out before it heats up to something else.. .. ..

Wetin man no fit do for toto? Just tell me.. .. ..

"The love of pvssy is the beginning of all foolishness".
LordOfTheWeed

That's the problem with most Nigerian guys, always reading wrong meaning to things.
The mere fact that the guy acted gentle manly doesn't make him '' mentally unstable ''. Plus u holding ur babe's handbag doesn't make u less a man. It's high time guys with this type of mentality embraced change.... Naija guys sef!!!
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Dfinex(f): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
tartarus:

Please help me ask them...
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by LordOfTheWeed: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dfinex:

That's the problem with most Nigerian guys, always reading wrong meaning to things.
The mere fact that the guy acted gentle manly doesn't make him '' mentally unstable ''. Plus u holding ur babe's handbag doesn't make u less a man. It's high time guys with this type of mentality embraced change.... Naija guys sef!!!
Sis, carrying a lady's bag doesn't show a man off as a gentleman but as a sissy.. .. .. A lady's bag should be carried by a lady and not man coz it's part of your dresses, why can't you give your high-heels to your boyfriends also so that we can know how dumb they truly are.. .. ..
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by greatestman(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
zoom007:
I have noticed this disgusting behaviour in most younger folks carrying a ladies bag while the lady walk majestically especially in lagos. seriously am really worried, is it that young guys have lost their self worth to the extent that dating a fine babe is a trophy.

Can you you give her your wallet to hold?? Guy na trust jor
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by zoom007: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
KRILMIJAY:
nothing z wrong with That I do that for my Mom, I do it for my sisters & I did it for My Ex. But, I dont do it for every girl only for persons I consider special & who deserves it.
after all she still become an ex.
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by zoom007: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=ipledge10 post=39071886]me I like carrying bag o...even for my friends grin[/quote
smh
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by zoom007: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dfinex:

only a fool will want to show how much he loves his woman by carrying her bag when d lady catwalk. if she has a lot on her hands fine but nothing is wrong with her. the guy must either be a slave to pvssy or pretty face.
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by anigbajumo(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
zoom007:

only a fool will want to show how much he loves his woman by carrying her bag when d lady catwalk. if she has a lot on her hands fine but nothing is wrong with her. the guy must either be a slave to pvssy or pretty face.

Na wa oooo....In d name of kittycat,some guys ar Lunatic sha....Thunder fire anybody dat say is ROMANTIC......romantic in d name of slave to pvssy.
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Dfinex(f): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
zoom007:

Well that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. So there is no need for further arguments

1 Like

Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by KRILMIJAY(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
zoom007:
after all she still become an ex.
My broda, na so lyf be ooooo. everybody wan move forward.
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
I have no idea why this is a big deal must una para for everything. I fit hold his own briefcase. I think those things are cute grin
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
If the bag is heavy, it's understandable. A lady's handbag is suppose to be part of her dressing and a guy wearing it makes him look sorta funny.
You can help with anything, not my sexy girly handbag.
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Skibofire(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
zoom007:
I have noticed this disgusting behaviour in most younger folks carrying a ladies bag while the lady walk majestically especially in lagos. seriously am really worried, is it that young guys have lost their self worth to the extent that dating a fine babe is a trophy.
am very sure you are unaware the extent they had to go to actually get her.u c,at dis stage consistency is the key meaning he has todo stuff like dis to make sure he doesn't lose is value.i cant do dis tho
Re: Trending: Handbag Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
misspicy:
I think it is cool and romantic romanus as long as it is voluntary and vice versa

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Short Girl / Fashion Or Madness? Please, Whose Sister Is This? (I8+ Photos) / Sweet Sixteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.