Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) (41134 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio / Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by hensben(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sijo01:

Look at the one she used black band to tie her head very well.
The only resemblance I saw there is the mouth pouting.

WhaYaSay undecided
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by kamez(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
she looks like a sculpture...

HBD
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by owolawee: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
I love the concept. Reminds me of the Great Gatsby.
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by Sijo01(f): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
hensben:
The only resemblance I saw there is the mouth pouting.

WhaYaSay undecided

At least you saw little.
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by kode12: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Every civilization grows to a level,where it can no longer support itself and then crashes and starts from the bubbles again,I'm sorry but I think Nairaland is nearing its end-of life. I remember about 5yrs ago when NL wasn't so crowded and we'll come in just to read interesting posts and very enlightening and educative posts from persons we may never have the opportunity to meet in person,now NL is just filled with trash,even the FrontPage that's supposed to showcase the best of the best of topics is just a waste dump it's too bad,even the posts with little meaning end up being stage for tribal fights and insult throwing,no intellectual discussions,no insightful debates it's North agaist South,East against West,Biafrans against Nigerians etc.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by hensben(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sijo01:

At least you saw little.
Like? Look! I'm a lover not a fighter so I'll let this slide.

Erm..Hope you're having a nice weekend so far.
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
owolawee:
I love the concept. Reminds me of the Great Gatsby.

Exactly!

1920's style....like the Flapper ladies.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by Sijo01(f): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
hensben:
Like? Look! I'm a lover not a fighter so I'll let this slide.

Were you taking the chat to the angle of the later?

hensben:

Erm..Hope you're having a nice weekend so far.

Of course xcept the hot weather. I believe you're enjoying yours?
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by helphelp: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
So una sheedren fit drink a serve alcohol abi...

Make una kontinu
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by hensben(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sijo01:

Were you taking the chat to the angle of the later?

Of course xcept the hot weather. I believe you're enjoying yours?
What if I say YES?..

Very very.. Currently watching football games. Eya! After shower, wear light clothes for some fresh air to penetrate properly.
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by zudozz: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
church money.
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by Godmother(f): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
How time flies. It seems like yesterday she got married and not three years ago. She looks great, by the way.
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by j4sure(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
AmicableEd:
Tolu, first daughter of the late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, who got married in 2012, turned 30 yesterday and she marked it in grand style.
The happily wife and mum of one was super excited about her new age.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/10/tolu-odukoya-ijogun-marks-30th-birthday.html

Congrats princess
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by smsshola(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Richiy:
Impressive

Ar u sure?..My dear if she have remove those stuff from her face she cud av look more impressive and rich in beauty jus as u ar.
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by billyG(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
I think say na paqstor pikin?see wine & spirit 4 wine bar.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by opeadura(f): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
lovely
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omo pastor .........
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Typical pastor's daughter
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by mbulela: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
billyG:
I think say na paqstor pikin?see wine & spirit 4 wine bar.
Na their way. Na dem dey hide drink pass.
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by Trinxie(f): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
HBD to her...she looks preggo tho...cause she's naturally slim.
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omo jesu
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by malbro(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Her hubby is super handsome. Hbd 2 her. God bless her home..colorful photos
Just like me grin cool
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
she try....
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by DPointMan(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
AmicableEd:
Tolu, first daughter of the late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, who got married in 2012, turned 30 yesterday and she marked it in grand style.
The happily wife and mum of one was super excited about her new age.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/10/tolu-odukoya-ijogun-marks-30th-birthday.html

@OP, she's actually a mother of 2kids.
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by Nellybank(m): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2015
Na wa for NL o.... Meanwhile I neva chop since wednesday
Re: Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) by wealthmi1: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Omo lomo yen o,Mo fe marry e O .
....in d voice of OBO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Cheated Death During Christmas Period. (PIC) / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.