Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) (1990 Views)

Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / INEC Officer Being Rushed To The Hospital After Being Beaten In Rivers (Photos) / 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by oatzeal(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
This happened in OAU , The boys in the pictures were seriously beaten inside the obafemi awolowo university campus in Ile-Ife...

NairaNairaNews.com got a report from a reader from the campus that They were caught while stealing... Without Time wastage, they got serious beating of their lives from the students of OAU

. See another photos below :

Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove

SOURCE : http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/10/two-2-boys-seriously-beaten-in-oau-for.html

Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by oatzeal(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Cool judgement #change

1 Like

Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by onosprince(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by moderation2020: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2015
grin mere looking at d guys u wll knw they ar yelllooooobaas grin

1 Like

Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2015
as in Eeh, Thunder don fire dem.... See as dem beat that guy weh be like Dunlop, his face swell up like kpofkpof...... But that one weh be like Stock fish still remains the same with his HUNGRY PACKS..... grin

You were sent to read and write not to replace Anini or Legisloothers...... I wonder d face they will use to live in that environment after today if they have remorse or conscience

I pity them sha.... May be frustration or stupidity drove them into this.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by neocortex: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2015
This is barbaric.
Say no to jungle justice.
Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by Vikkie14: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2015
If you have ever witness how OAU students pursue robber(s), even #5, you won't steal from your parent again. They will "follow such to the gate of hell" until such is apprehended. They dislike stealing from someone hard-earned money/properties when you have the ability to hustle.
They will beat such person and parade them before handling them to the school authority for proper punishment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by jamex93(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
na wa ooo

why dem go stell na

but this is too much
Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2015
What have we Nigerians done to politicians that steal the country's money
Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by Khd95(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2015
Is dat blood stain on his D
Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by Chanchit: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
neocortex:
This is barbaric.

Though I can't beat thieves but I'm happy when I see thieves thoroughly beaten like this cos if them don steal your valuables before, you will know what it feels like.
Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by irunoko(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2020
grin

You get liver to steal in oau.oau of all places grin

Hand don touch them grin

E sure me say them don beat 20 years out of their lives grin
Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by omowolewa: 11:22pm On May 11, 2020
SMS niyen

neocortex:
This is barbaric.

No mind those boiz, they will still hand them over to the judge. The beating is just family affairs.
Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by sparkyJ: 12:27am On May 12, 2020
omowolewa:
SMS niyen

No mind those boiz, they will still hand them over to the judge. The beating is just family affairs.

Maximum Shishi is family affair. Lol. Ogba Femi.

1 Like

Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:18am On May 12, 2020
Vikkie14:
If you have ever witness how OAU students pursue robber(s), even #5, you won't steal from your parent again. They will "follow such to the gate of hell" until such is apprehended. They dislike stealing from someone hard-earned money/properties when you have the ability to hustle.
They will beat such person and parade them before handling them to the school authority for proper punishment.

I still don't think they deal with thiefs as much as Futa guys, during my years of experience shaa
Re: Two [2] Boys Seriously Beaten In OAU For Stealing (see Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:21am On May 12, 2020
I strongly believe nothing done to a thief is too much, burnt alive, cremated alive, body part cut, name it

(1) (Reply)

Elite Frustrating Buhari’s Reform Agenda —Agbakoba / Northern Governors Warn Buhari / Gov Fayose Meets With Mechanics In Ekiti, Gives Them Xmas Gifts - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.