Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (44007 Views)

Twitter User Narrates How To Get Nigerian Ladies Off Balance / MUST SEE: Irritating Things Some Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Some Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
DTOBS:
Let me ask you some questions. 1.Who is frustrating you or who has frustrated you in the past? 2. What was your experience like in the hand of guys? 3. Why are you bitter about everything that has to do with man's inner part? 4. What are you making out from this post? And finally, 5. What is your problem?
Why don't you ask yourself those questions?

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Laveda(f): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Not yet.. .. .. Just finished preparing dinner, hope you don't mind joining me?
Goodnight. smiley
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
streetzdreamz:
there is nothing ethical or civilized in your post,not with all the name tags and foul languages you used,who says you can't pass a msg across without the use of derogatory words,a man on a nice afro is practicing madness huh?I guess same thing goes for your kind who can't boast of their natural hair,as if y'al better off,some don't even know their cycle,ends up soiling emsefs in public,a typical Nigerian girl has very bad manners,snubs the few guys that thinks they worth the trouble,gaudy,and are damnably impertinent,you can't ever gain that lost dignity via badmouthing guys,change your attitudes and looks,then good looking guys will come flocking,yal attract your kind,so quit jabbing away at the mouth.
Do you have an atom of sense in that skull of urs? Who told u that am looking for a guy? Think with ur brain, not ur feet!!!

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by marinepatrol: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2015
Might be the kind of guys that come your way, am just saying. Some of us have other issues internally. In this part of the world people dont pay attention to details. At some point every man outgrows some things cause the presence of a woman in a mans life can either make him or destroy him. As for making love on drugs well all i can say is i quote SHAGY they dont call him mr lover cause he loves ice cream, a woman should be satisfied before u are up and done lol. so i guess that what drives the drugs intake. For the hair style well i guess fashion has taken over coupled with the financial troubles in our time. All man for himself God for us all. before i exit what bad side have you? you are as guilty as any other female out there if we dem boyz begin to cap things about ladies
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by kingjibe(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2015
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Majority of guys are very immature and unacceptable societal-wise by their attitude and appearance!

*Dirty boxers: Some guys wear boxers for weeks without changing them! Dirty pikin and u won toast babe. White boxers go turn to carton colour grin

*White singlet turns brown: I still wonder how some guys wear white singlet till it turns brown! Some guys' singlets have even turned to buba grin with a wide space under the arms. The skinny ones will look like hangers inside the singlet! grin abeg upgrade joor!!!

*Keeping bushy hairs: This is seriously a turn-off! Does it mean you can't afford 200 naira to cut your hair? Are you practicing madness? Some barbers even charge 150 naira! Guy, abeg go cut your hair make you look like human being.

*Wearing skinny Jeans: I don't mind seeing small boys do this but not when you have come of age. Do you know how you look? Over 30 and you still wear jeans that make you look like vulture that has been beaten by rain!

*Sagging: Exposing your cheap boxers that you bought from gbogbo at the rate of 150 naira! Continue to misbehave, there is a prize for you grin

*Wanting to sleep with a lady on a first date: This is the most annoying and dumbest! You just meet a girl and you want to sleep with her? Because of the 1000 naira you spent on refreshment? Well, only girls without class fall for that. One day, your uncontrollable appetite for sex will land you in Kirikiri Maximum Security!!! Akpa! cheesy

*Taking drugs and alcohol to make love: So you can really do this? You plan to destroy someone's daughter? I never knew you could be so serious to apply a lot of strength and energy with adequate planning for this ac! Yet, you have not been able to plan your life or think of putting in so much energy in your work or career! Nonsense!

The rate at which most guys post degrading stuffs about ladies is very high yet they don't critically evaluate their own lives! Adumadu body!

Keeping bushy hair? Because it's a major turn off for you doesn't mean it's wrong. And i don't think you have a point as regards the drug and alcohol part. Na una ladies cause am. Una nuh o fit do 20 sit ups, una go tlk say 3 rounds nuh do. Madam, abegi park wel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Rapmoney(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2015
whales88:
Hey you! Yes you @op, I will jst go straight to d point. I feel uve been hurt severally, dts y u are hating on guys. Because some real niggaz dt are high on baby okwu, orijin, alomo, pakurumo and d rest av beat ur loose pussy up severally, U r hating! Hey common, had niggaz will continue to beat ur loose pussy up until u enter menopause, and if u give me chance, am gonna beat it up too ah ah ah aha aha . Shout out to the real niggaz out dere.
It is the extreme foolishness exhibited constantly on Nairaland by little boys like you that gave the Op the opportunity to post what she posted! When will you do away with this childish mentality? If I may ask, who are the 'real niggaz' in here that you are giving shout out to? Are they not the same childish ones like you? You guys should just stop messing up the image of the male folks on Romance and the entire Nairaland! My thoughts...

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by streetzdreamz(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Do you have an atom of sense in that skull of urs? Who told u that am looking for a guy? Think with ur brain, not ur feet!!!
have you no working brain cell in that cavity up your neck?where in ma post did I tell you,you searching for whatever it is you think you lost??change your orientation and you won't have time to notice all the rubbish points you listed up there,cuz you'd be surrounded by healthy,hygienic guys,that's the summary of all I wrote,guess you have problem with comprehension, BTW you still come off as a cheap, rude,mannerless lady,imagine your use of words, wonder the kinda families that churns your kind out into the society.
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2015
streetzdreamz:
have you no working brain cell in that cavity up your neck?where in ma post did I tell you,you searching for whatever it is you think you lost??change your orientation and you won't have time to notice all the rubbish points you listed up there,cuz you'd be surrounded by healthy,hygienic guys,that's the summary of all I wrote,guess you have problem with comprehension, BTW you still come off as a cheap, rude,mannerless lady,imagine your use of words, wonder the kinda families that churns your kind out into the society.
So u think am one of those girls that u insult and they keep quiet? U no know where dey pain u! So u think women should always keep quiet when insulted? Continue to showcase your stewpidity on social media. If ur parents gave u proper home training, u would not even reason the way u did. I pity many young guys of today. U are an irresponsible fellow! Reply me and show urself to be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by marriedvirgin: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2015
time would tell.
please gorgeous ladies visit my friend's new fashion blog at www.fashionhouseofbibi..com
enjoy
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by streetzdreamz(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
So u think am one of those girls that u insult and they keep quiet? U no know where dey pain u! So u think women should always keep quiet when insulted? Continue to showcase your stewpidity on social media. If ur parents gave u proper home training, u would not even reason the way u did. I pity many young guys of today. U are an irresponsible fellow! Reply me and show urself to be a fool.
your entire post was infested with insults,so cuz you a lady I should pat your back?pained? lmao its fun chatting with folks like you,I love picking on your brain,you outa words already??insulting ones parents comes last,and at the height of immense pain,you have no respect for yours,or you probly from a broken home,so why should I give a fu-ck about what you think about mine?silly dog barking sh*t.
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2015
streetzdreamz:
your entire post was infested with insults,so cuz you a lady I should pat your back?pained? lmao its fun chatting with folks like you,I love picking on your brain,you outa words already??insulting ones parents comes last,and at the height of immense pain,you have no respect for yours,or you probly from a broken home,so why should I give a fu-ck about what you think about mine?silly dog barking sh*t.
U just proved urself a fool!
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by streetzdreamz(m): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
U just proved urself a fool!
don't you get it?you are basically empty!!!!!you have nothing to show off,not good looks,not intellect,not even a matured convo,rather spewing the rut that's engulfed your entire being,the last I'll reply you cuz its getting boring ,you v exhausted all you can offer,now stay off me mention,sassy black imp.
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2015
Lord of the weed.what a name!
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
U couldn't even spell 'career' grin
and he's suppose to blow soon.what a waste!! Rappers are suppose to be intelligent,an olodo rapper have no place in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by maureen546: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Tell them,thats y I hate some guys this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2015
streetzdreamz:
don't you get it?you are basically empty!!!!!you have nothing to show off,not good looks,not intellect,not even a matured convo,rather spewing the rut that's engulfed your entire being,the last I'll reply you cuz its getting boring ,you v exhausted all you can offer,now stay off me mention,sassy black imp.
I know ur type! You can only be bold on faceless forums like NL!!! In real life, u are such a lame dude that can't even stand and talk where real men are wink. Am very sure u are still living with ur poor parents and eating on them. Irresponsible fool!
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2015
maureen546:
Tell them,thats y I hate some guys this time around.
It is so obvious that there are so many e-rats here posing as real men. They are only confident on faceless forums such as NL. Put them in real life situation and see the dumbness in them. SMH!
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by DTOBS(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Why don't you ask yourself those questions?
I think you're the one that needs that, simply because you are frustrated!
Talk to your guy to man up and stop coming here rubbish the guys/men.
Let me even see you self!

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Had an experience with one idiot like that! Buh it's a thing of the past now!

[size=8pt][/size] grin

flokii:

Wicked... grin

m sure your lover/lovers has halitosis..
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by jearile(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Majority of guys are very immature and unacceptable societal-wise by their attitude and appearance!

*Dirty boxers: Some guys wear boxers for weeks without changing them! Dirty pikin and u won toast babe. White boxers go turn to carton colour grin

*White singlet turns brown: I still wonder how some guys wear white singlet till it turns brown! Some guys' singlets have even turned to buba grin with a wide space under the arms. The skinny ones will look like hangers inside the singlet! grin abeg upgrade joor!!!

*Keeping bushy hairs: This is seriously a turn-off! Does it mean you can't afford 200 naira to cut your hair? Are you practicing madness? Some barbers even charge 150 naira! Guy, abeg go cut your hair make you look like human being.

*Wearing skinny Jeans: I don't mind seeing small boys do this but not when you have come of age. Do you know how you look? Over 30 and you still wear jeans that make you look like vulture that has been beaten by rain!

*Sagging: Exposing your cheap boxers that you bought from gbogbo at the rate of 150 naira! Continue to misbehave, there is a prize for you grin

*Wanting to sleep with a lady on a first date: This is the most annoying and dumbest! You just meet a girl and you want to sleep with her? Because of the 1000 naira you spent on refreshment? Well, only girls without class fall for that. One day, your uncontrollable appetite for sex will land you in Kirikiri Maximum Security!!! Akpa! cheesy

*Taking drugs and alcohol to make love: So you can really do this? You plan to destroy someone's daughter? I never knew you could be so serious to apply a lot of strength and energy with adequate planning for this ac! Yet, you have not been able to plan your life or think of putting in so much energy in your work or career! Nonsense!

The rate at which most guys post degrading stuffs about ladies is very high yet they don't critically evaluate their own lives! Adumadu body!
Learn the lesson and overlook the details. It doesn't really matter the intonation but in all she's said the absolute truth - most of us use the exterior to cover our dirty behind. That you're a male Homo sapien is no excuse to be unclean. Must the dirt on your clothes start staring at you before you do your laundry? - wearing briefs for 1 whole week, gush! It's preposterous.
And @op, every man in his capacity is a potential husband to somebody. Show some respect. We except our women to be more cultured than our men. It's as if you're taking it too personal. I support feminism but tread with a bit caution. tanx
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

bet on your other thread you said your boyfriend uses weed and alone to fu;ck you confused hoe
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Had an experience with one idiot like that! Buh it's a thing of the past now!

[size=8pt][/size] grin

so Co's someone has halitosis he is an idiot? you will never see husband to marry ijn you'll die single
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Lol......I got married 8 months ago!

Oloshi like you! Calling the Jesus u don't even know! undecided

sexfabregas:

so Co's someone has halitosis he is an idiot? you will never see husband to marry ijn you'll die single
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by davidif: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2017

Telling girls they just met that they love them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.