Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. (41311 Views)

Aisha Buhari Empowers 2200 Women In Kano With Entrepreneurial Skills (photos) / Buhari Leaves For Qatar, Pictured With Sanusi / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by jcccccc: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
N

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by jcccccc: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
N

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by lomprico(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
superstar1:

You will get off a site owned by Yoruba man, if you want me to do what you said.

The fulani were arrested and they will be jailed. We massacred them in 2000 at Oke Ogun and if need be, we will do it again.

What have you done to the kogites over running umuleri, molesting, amputatong and killing you?

What have you done to the minority groups that changed the name of your town from Obigbo to Oyigbo?
Petty fool! Fuckoff I say!
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Kagawa10: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nsonso:

You should cover ur face in shame. Your lilly-livered Oba cant stand Eze Ndi-igbo; no wonder he had to gather as many as 200 useless, idle yeriba touts just to harass Eze Ndi-igbo of Akure and his outnumbered entourage. Yeriba and cowardice are into eternal covenant since time immemorial.
Lol!
You forgot the bit about his fellow eediots who came with him to protest were also roundly flogged!
Bunch of losers!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Kagawa10: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
ichoku:
Thank you for this question. Have you asked Britain what drove its people from their land in the 19th and 20th century? My brother we want to colonise you as Britain did. Of course while Britain colonise people some British people were attacked, the Igbo should not expect less from you. Blockhead, this answer is particularly for you for not understanding the meaning of a country, a nation. Ndigbo understand it and want to make Nigeria work. They are also open to other alternatives; if you don't want Nigeria Ndigbo are also ready to leave Nigeria and form their own country. So you must choose Nigeria or Oduduwa. If you choose Nigeria Igbos must be everywhere they want to be in Nigeria. If you choose Oduduwa Republic Igbos will leave your enclave or submit to any barbaric condition you have. But in as much as this is still one Nigeria, my brother you have no case.
Lol!
Colonising by owning 2 by 2 shops and causing nuisance?
Ibo no go kill pesin with laughter!
Yeye people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by totit: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
jcccccc:
[b]YORUBA PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY ENEMIES THAT IGBOS HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY RIGHT FROM THE DAYS OF CIVIL WAR/AWOLOWO.
THEY DO NOT HATE IGBOS LIKE SOMEONE SAID BUT THEY ENVY IGBOS DEEPLY BECAUSE OF THEIR CONQUEST AT LAGOS.
THEY PRAY AND OFFER TRADITIONAL SACRIFICES TO STOP IGBO PEOPLE AND THAT IS WHY I PITY ANY IGBO MAN STILL INVESTING AND LIVING IN THE SOUTH WEST AND WORSE STILL THESE SAME PEOPLE OPEN OCCULTIC CHURCHES AND WE STILL RUSH TO THEM TO BECOME OUR SPIRITUAL FATHERS, OUR OWN ENEMIES.
THEY OWN MULTI-BILLION NAIRA CHURCHES AND BANKS IN THE HOUSE EAST AND NO IGBO MAN ENVIES THEM EVEN WHEN THE SO CALLED SPIRITUAL LEADERS ARE USING THE MONEY THEY USED JUJU AND LIES TO STEAL FROM IGBO PEOPLE AND YET WE DO NOT ENVY THEM.
BUT EVERY DAY ALL THE MEETING THEY HOLD IN THE SOUTH WEST IS HOW TO DESTROY IGBOS AND THE TRADE.
IF THEY ARE NOT ATTACKING LADIPO , THEY ARE ATTACKING ALABA.
ENVY, DEEP-ROOTED ENVY IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN HATE.
IGBOS SHOULD EMBRACE NATIONAL POLITICS AND EMBRACE THE PEOPLE OF THE NORTH BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO ADVANCE IN NIGERIA AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE SHOUTING BIAFRA AND PUSHING US OUT OF THE SCHEME OF THINGS IN NIGERIA SHOULD BE ROOTED OUT BY THE IGBO ELITE THEMSELVES AND NOT WAITING FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
YORUBA PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND IT IS WRITTEN ALL OVER THEIR UGLY FACES AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE THE UGLIEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA.
IGBOS SHOULD UNITE WITH OUR BROTHERS IN SOUTH SOUTH AND TOGETHER THEY SHOULD EMBRACE THE NORTH AND CANCEL OUT ALL THE UNDUE ADVANTAGES THAT THES APE-LOOKING YORUBAS GAIN OVER US BY SINGING THE PRAISES OF THE NORTH.
THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE THAT IGBOS ARE WISE NOT BY SHOUTING BIAFRA THAT WOULD NEVER COME IN THIS CENTURY
[/b]

Then each tribe to her tent then, don't you agree?

One love oo grin
Good to be back again

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
honestbabe:
in fact,what i did not understand is what Igbos did to yorubas, i am not Igbo and i have lived among Igbos in the north,south south and west,Igbos are very peaceful people,the only crime this people commit is because they came to a strange land and succeeds,the question that every other tribes would ask Yoruba is ,why is that other tribes,Abuja, south-south,China and South Africa and northern states are not complaining of Igbos except Yorubsa,Yorubas have a very big problem in accepting other people other than their tribe.but one thing is certain,no matter how they bark,they can never bite anybody and Igbos will continue to prosper.
honestbabe:
Igbos are peaceful tribe,they only do their business and does not look for anybody 's trouble,but yorubas has big problem of accomodating others,the fact that Igbos travel a lot should not be the reason the Yorubas should be insulting them like this,after all Igbos are everywhere,and no other tribes are complaining about these people except Yorubas,i think its Yorubas that has this problem,Iam not Igbo but i have lived with igbos and if everybody should say the truth,Nigeria can testify,i based here in Abuja,and from south,my people at cross rivers cohabit well with Igbos,so Yorubas should let Igbos have peace for once and save themselves some energy
honestbabe:

its quiet shameful,that south west cannot make use of their head,do you know that minus the tax igbos pay for the business they are doing in the west,southwest has little or no source of revenue apart from federal allocation,so i don't see why yorubas should not respect and applaud Igbos for their massive contribution in the development of their areas.enough of all this ranting,i just wished that God would make some changes,so that Igbos should leave yoruba land,lets see how many places in the west will look like,you could imagine how lagos would be without Igbo man activities,I respect Igbos,i wish I am Igbo,iam proud of them.they are great people
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by totit: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin grin

Oh how art the mighty fallen..
Where are the brave ipod abi na akpu youth sef?

Is this how my ibo brolada gonna fight back at coward yoloba ni,on nairaland, orally?

This is badt gan oo grin

See beating grin

One lofu oo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Kagawa10: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
calaway:

Eze in Igbo language means KING, that said the EZE IGBO is also a king and has his own territory. Do you think it right that if the said oba travels to the east the host eze allows his help to humiliate him?
Is the eze the king of any ibo land?
I wonder what kind of dunces ibo are breeding as children nowadays!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Kagawa10: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
nairalady:
Thank you bro..you nailed it.
Rather than work hard to earn respect, they go about looking for who to blame for their economic backwardness.
You don't demand for respect.. you earn it.
Respect is also reciprocal, brainless bimbo!
Any stupid ibo causing nuisance in any Yoruba community will be roundly flogged again!
You can go and die if you don't like it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by gigabyte13: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good of you. Clap 4 yasef. Oya upload the picture of the emir and oba with any of the ezes' or obis' in onitsha or any of the eastern state to convince the yolobas that what happened in Akure is "marginaization" in ohanaeze voice.

Igbos and Yorubas won't burn this country for us!
I'm posting this photo to correct this rumour going up and down about people in diaspora leaders can't wear their crown to visit the state king. That is the Eze Ndigbo of kano with Sanusi.

Whenever my owan people want to visit the Emir in kano, our Enogie goes with his full regalia, and nothing has happened.
Even in universities, when a tribe in the school want to visit a traditional leader, they go along with their appointed or voted king/queen.[/quote]
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Kagawa10: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
honestbabe:
in fact,what i did not understand is what Igbos did to yorubas, i am not Igbo and i have lived among Igbos in the north,south south and west,Igbos are very peaceful people,the only crime this people commit is because they came to a strange land and succeeds,the question that every other tribes would ask Yoruba is ,why is that other tribes,Abuja, south-south,China and South Africa and northern states are not complaining of Igbos except Yorubsa,Yorubas have a very big problem in accepting other people other than their tribe.but one thing is certain,no matter how they bark,they can never bite anybody and Igbos will continue to prosper.
Lol!
Two contradicting statements in the space of 2 seconds!
Yeye people!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Kagawa10: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Balkan:
It's only jealousy that will kill this dirty yorubas and their useless and bleaching obas.

Inferiority complex is what is killing the dirty Oba.
Well, we have chosen who will be our leader and we call him our Eze. He does not report to any useless Oba.

Useless Agboro can never be chairman in an Igbo market

Period
The Ibos in aba and onitsha are not only dirty but gross!
Yeye people!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by inme: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lazy Yorubas feel intimidated with more intelligent, strong and hardworking Ibos around them...

I have never seen a tribe so lazy that their youths have become beggars to their supposed immigrant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Two contradicting statements in the space of 2 seconds!
Yeye people!

What then is your point if you think you're being sensible?
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
The oba of akure, the entire akure people and those who supports their thuggery are just suffering from inferiority complex.

Is he afraid that Eze Ndigbo in Akure will dethrone him? because that can not happen.

The people of the south west should stop been jealous and bitter of the igbo peoples progress.

The south westerners are the most confused set of human on earth, they screen one Nigeria but doesn't even understand the meaning of one nigeria which they promote.

The eze ndi igbo in every youroba state is a representative of the igbo nation just like ambassadors and they are not slaves to any useless oba in south west, eze ndigbo can put on the attire befitting of his status as eze ndi igbo of whatever city, let any angry mofo go to the south east, establish himself and crown himself oba or whatever, no one gives a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Kagawa10: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
it doesn't change the fact that y'all are cowards . y would over 200 jobless youths attack a single person, y not 1on 1
Not just one person though but his other ibo protesters were roundly flogged!
Yeye!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by GEJman: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Igbos everywhere you go

edited

truth be told, eze ndigbos are meant to be in every state in nigeria, to protect her people's interest, why obas are not in south east and north is because only few yoruba people are found there, these set of people don't like exploring round nigeria, they prefer staying in their south west region only, so they should allow igbos to go about with their normal eze ndigbo activities and stop causing violence, thats what one nigeria is meant for.

reaad through this link : who told you there is no yoruba oba in onitsha

http://www.trinitasnewspaper.com/2015/10/06/hausa-yoruba-communities-commend-senator-stella-oduah-over-condolence-visit-sallah-gifts..aspx

people will tell you lots of lies
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Masquerade Emir!
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by GEJman: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
You all should read this link

http://www.trinitasnewspaper.com/2015/10/06/hausa-yoruba-communities-commend-senator-stella-oduah-over-condolence-visit-sallah-gifts..aspx

Stella Oduah visited Oba of Yoruba people and Sarakin of Hausa people in Onitshaaa during her campaign..

Don't let people lie to you
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Troublesome visitors.

This Deji is speaking with an Ijesha accent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Richal20(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
The oba of akure is suffering from acute Inferiority complex. Nobody is dragging Oba throne with him . If the Eze ndi igbo is truly disrespectful to the Oba, why then did he honour the Oba's invitation. Eze ndi Igbo is simply the elected leader of Igbo pple living in akure, how does his position challenge the position of the Oba of akure? The Oba behaved like a common street tout

Like Oba of akure, most yoruba youth are suffering
from acute inferiority complex. That's why they
demand for respect rather than work hard to earn it.

The Ogba ewu (Goat market) in head bridge market
in Onitsha is dominated by hausas, even those some
igbos sell goat there also, an Hausas man has
always been the leader of the market and neither
the Obi of Onitsha nor Igbos youths in Onitsha has
ever felt threatened. Everybody is more occupied
with their business.

Why would an Oba feel threatened when an Igbo
man becomes a leader in a market highly
dominated by Igbos? Inferiority complex is the
answer. I understand that yorubas hate competition in their land
especially if the competitor is from another tribe. But they should know that America is great today bcus they welcome competition.

Igbos leave igboland to yorubaland, not that yorubaland is more developed than Igboland, but simply bcus business in Igboland is highly competitive , unlike in yorubaland. In Igboland, everybody has the business brain which makes it highly competitive environ. Yorubas are not known for buying and selling, they are more of white collar jobs, which is an advantage for Igbos in yorubaland who are more of business merchants.

The yorubas , hausas and other tribe exemption of
Igbo always scream 'one Nigeria'. But Igbos are the
tribe who practicalize 'one Nigeria' mantra, and yet they are hated for that.

i love this, d ones shouting one Nigeria are d ones practicing tribal Nigeria, smh, then where is d one 9ja nah

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by flokii: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
breadandtea:

I'm posting this photo to correct this rumour going up and down about people in diaspora leaders can't wear their crown to visit the state king. That is the Eze Ndigbo of kano with Sanusi.

Whenever my owan people want to visit the Emir in kano, our Enogie goes with his full regalia, and nothing has happened.
Even in universities, when a tribe in the school want to visit a traditional leader, they go along with their appointed or voted king/queen.

Ok..

now show me a Yoruba Baale/oba in Igbo land or an hausa king in Igbo land...

you people are so fvcked up... really..
wat you can't allow in your lands you want to do to others and still claim right on it...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by IGBOSON1: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
PDPwayoo:

WHY SHOULD I IMMITATE FO0LISHNESS?
What makes me angry most is the way they behave in the flight. Very igbotic and animalistic.
CLAPPING HANDS AND MAKING VILLAGE NOISE WHEN AIR PLANE TOUCHES DOWN IN MM INT. AIRPORT.

^^^You're showing the classic symptoms of bad-belleitis!......A terminal condition that can only end with you topping yourself!

The reaction you just described is what results when one becomes a nasty colossal bigot, and has unbridled hate for an entire ethnic group!
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wetin concern Akure People?

Oba o le pe meji la a afin.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by 4nobody4every1: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
I wish your head is close to me, I would have given you a "kunk" of life in your forehead.
Anu mpam angry
grin grin
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by GEJman: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
flokii:

Ok..

now show me a Yoruba Baale/oba in Igbo land or an hausa king in Igbo land...

you people are so fvcked up... really..
wat you can't allow in your lands you want to do to others and still claim right on it...

You are a f.o.o.l

Read this link and tell me Yorubas don't have Obas in Onitsha. http://www.trinitasnewspaper.com/2015/10/06/hausa-yoruba-communities-commend-senator-stella-oduah-over-condolence-visit-sallah-gifts..aspx
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by joelpearl: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
breadandtea:

Even in universities, when a tribe in the school want to visit a traditional leader, they go along with their appointed or voted king/queen.

We all have our different culture, traditional tittles must emanate from d traditional culture of d particular place. In yoruba land, we have different classes of kings, & each class has its own specific traditional attire( Staff, Crown, bead, et'al), a 2nd class kind does not put on wot belongs to a 1st class king, so does a 3rd class do not use wot is specified for a 2nd class. There are also Baales & other lower Chiefs. Before u can proclaim one as a king, he must be approved by d state Govt of d state within whose jurisdiction d said king's kingdom is. I could remember wen I was a boy during d military era, a man was arrested for proclaiming himself king without d approval of d state govt. Also wen OBJ was president, a man proclaimed him self "Oba gbogbo Yoruba in Abuja", OBJ warned him seriously, and he stopped proclaiming himself. Am not in support of d way d youth treated d Eze as u call him so am I not in support of any tribe ridiculling d tradition of others. If u want an Eze baddly, and d ruler of d land won't let u, y not meet with him so he can approve a chief for u and call him wotever u wish to call him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by flokii: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
GEJman:

You are a f.o.o.l

Read this link and tell me Yorubas don't have Obas in Onitsha. http://www.trinitasnewspaper.com/2015/10/06/hausa-yoruba-communities-commend-senator-stella-oduah-over-condolence-visit-sallah-gifts..aspx

don't worry.. you'll still get flogged..

you still av mouth cos you've not been dealt with shey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nsonso:

You should cover ur face in shame. Your lilly-livered Oba cant stand Eze Ndi-igbo; no wonder he had to gather as many as 200 useless, idle yeriba touts just to harass Eze Ndi-igbo of Akure and his outnumbered entourage. Yeriba and cowardice are into eternal covenant since time immemorial.

Cowardice? Yet Ojukwu saw Adekunle and Ojukwu pissed his pants. Grow sense joor. cool
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
ichoku:
Thanks for your question bro. But in truth you know it well that in Nigeria it is the Igbo, The Hausa-Fulani and the Yoruba. In this matrix all Southerners regard all Northerners as Hausas, all Westerners are regarded as Yoruba and the rest of the Southerners from Edo to Calabar are regard as the Igbo by the Yoruba and the Hausa. I discovered this since I started mingling with the Yoruba. So basically, you are asking whether your Hausa-Fulani do not live in the West. They do. Do the Igbo constitute more problem than them in the West. They do not. Rather what you regard as non-peaceful behaviour from their Igbo is their human characteristic of refusing intimidation from your people.

On your second point about Yorubas being more accommodating it is absolute bunkum. You overate yourself. You must be informed that the Northern Nigeria is the most accommodating of the Igbos save for their religious differences. Now, outside religious crisis tell me instance where the Northerners have attacked the Igbo. Face fact bro, as an Igbo man I feel more comfortable with a Northerner than with you. I also have encountered many of them who feel the same towards Igbo.

My Edo beau just read the bolded and said may God punish you for lumping her people with flattheads. Over to you, bros. cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
porrigeyam:
Yoruba is different from Hausa
U see u people don't take corrections
Instead to abide by law of Yoruba to avoid further embrassment u went dig eze of Kano with sanusi
Wetin consig yoruba With dis 1
See Mr man u not allowed to wear 1 useless crown to visit our oba's we have culture .period.

cool GBAMEST GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Bashir Ahmad's Tweet In 2015 Vs 2018 / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.