Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. (41342 Views)

Aisha Buhari Empowers 2200 Women In Kano With Entrepreneurial Skills (photos) / Buhari Leaves For Qatar, Pictured With Sanusi / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Spybradd: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Aigbofa:

Kano and Akure shocked DOES NOTshocked share the same history or culture. He might even be permitted to wear his underwear in Kano but definitely not in Yorubaland.

lobatan! See your life..

kano and akure ""DOES NOT""shocked shocked shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
ichoku:
When I assert myself you complain that I am domineering and wants to dominate others.. When you attack me and I complain you say I am playing the victim. What do you want me to do? To stop existing? Impossible.

Of course Britain forced us to come to South West, first during colonialism, second in company with USSR and USA during the civil war. You had no hand in the first instance but in the second instance were an accomplice.

Now challenge yourself on the strenght of the bolded and ask yourself what you really mean. Is is that we are not one and so should not be in the same country? Blame Britain and your fathers and not the Igbo. But the truth bro is that you are stuck in Nigeria. If you have ever left this country you will understand that from Calabar to Maiduguri Nigeria is the same. We eat the same food, wear the clothes, understand each other.

cool You started the civil war and we FINISHED it. Why are you complaining? #blackscorpion

BTW - if you are not yet 'full' please, pretty please start another civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
honestbabe:
in fact,what i did not understand is what Igbos did to yorubas, i am not Igbo and i have lived among Igbos in the north,south south and west,Igbos are very peaceful people,the only crime this people commit is because they came to a strange land and succeeds,the question that every other tribes would ask Yoruba is ,why is that other tribes,Abuja, south-south,China and South Africa and northern states are not complaining of Igbos except Yorubsa,Yorubas have a very big problem in accepting other people other than their tribe.but one thing is certain,no matter how they bark,they can never bite anybody and Igbos will continue to prosper.

cool Another Ibo pretending to be none-Ibo. Na wa o - the level of low self esteem of this people.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
cool grin grin grin We will KWANTINOU to flog these flattheads UNTIL they grow sense. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2015

Very interesting movie
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by simplycarro: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Since the Igbos now find the emir of Kano and northerners more hospitable and accommodating than the Yorubas, it's better they move out of SW and go to the north.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by barcaboi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
breadandtea:

Igbos and Yorubas won't burn this country for us!
I'm posting this photo to correct this rumour going up and down about people in diaspora leaders can't wear their crown to visit the state king. That is the Eze Ndigbo of kano with Sanusi.

Whenever my owan people want to visit the Emir in kano, our Enogie goes with his full regalia, and nothing has happened.
Even in universities, when a tribe in the school want to visit a traditional leader, they go along with their appointed or voted king/queen.
number 1; whats the essence of Eze ndigbo when u can always just have a leader....number 2 I can't find a crown on his head...number 3. Yoruba culture is different from ur cultures; even a Baale will never wear his crown 2 a king's palace. ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by lawnreigh(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Igbos everywhere you go

edited

truth be told, eze ndigbos are meant to be in every state in nigeria, to protect her people's interest, why obas are not in south east and north is because only few yoruba people are found there, these set of people don't like exploring round nigeria, they prefer staying in their south west region only, so they should allow igbos to go about with their normal eze ndigbo activities and stop causing violence, thats what one nigeria is meant for.
it's a personal decision to explore or not but I'd like to ask you a question why are Americans, Russian,' Germans in there country and not wandering around the world like you people do wander around Nigeria? Take it or leave it we are self sufficient with what we have in our region that why we are not wanderers, Hausa wander because of poverty in their land i.e almajiri's and you people wander because of same purpose & ur states aren't commercial enough, if you are not satisfied go and develop ur eroded states and leave our land or else massive flogging await you people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You're showing the classic symptoms of bad-belleitis!......A terminal condition that can only end with you topping yourself!

The reaction you just described is what results when one becomes a nasty colossal bigot, and has unbridled hate for an entire ethnic group!

Why oyibo, Ghana or other tribes dont clap for plane or pilot when the flight lands? Its embarrassing as a Nigerian cos I think our dear country is civilized compare to that nonsense behaviour.

Must they clap? If its good thing, why other countries or tribes don't clap?....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by IGBOPRINCE: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
ALTERNATEID:

The traditional culture in the North is very different from what is obtainable in the south west.In Yoruba tradition, the subject of a King can not wear a beaded crown in the presence of the King. It is that simple.
was the eze ndigbo of akure aware of it
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by MeandSum: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
ichoku:
When I assert myself you complain that I am domineering and wants to dominate others.. When you attack me and I complain you say I am playing the victim. What do you want me to do? To stop existing? Impossible.

Of course Britain forced us to come to South West, first during colonialism, second in company with USSR and USA during the civil war. You had no hand in the first instance but in the second instance were an accomplice.

Now challenge yourself on the strenght of the bolded and ask yourself what you really mean. Is is that we are not one and so should not be in the same country? Blame Britain and your fathers and not the Igbo. But the truth bro is that you are stuck in Nigeria. If you have ever left this country you will understand that from Calabar to Maiduguri Nigeria is the same. We eat the same food, wear the clothes, understand each other.

Like the Ukrainian and Russian saying goes " a bad dancer always blames his extra large testicles". The civil war ended 40 something years ago...what have you done with your life ever since? The British, USSR or USA are no longer our overlord ( thank goodness?) So, who the hell is forcing you to come to the west now? Why don't you stay in your villages?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by MeandSum: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Why oyibo, Ghana or other tribes dont clap for plane or pilot when the flight lands? Its embarrassing as a Nigerian cos I think our dear country is civilized compare to that nonsense behaviour.

Must they clap? If its good thing, why other countries or tribes don't clap?....

I actually thought clapping was a universal way of thanking the crew! Like seriously! I'm in Europe and I fly a lot (~ 8 times a year international) - everyone clap.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by MeandSum: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
If he was not aware ...same difference! It shows how little he respects the culture of his host city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
honestbabe:

its quiet shameful,that south west cannot make use of their head,do you know that minus the tax igbos pay for the business they are doing in the west,southwest has little or no source of revenue apart from federal allocation,so i don't see why yorubas should not respect and applaud Igbos for their massive contribution in the development of their areas.enough of all this ranting,i just wished that God would make some changes,so that Igbos should leave yoruba land,lets see how many places in the west will look like,you could imagine how lagos would be without Igbo man activities,I respect Igbos,i wish I am Igbo,iam proud of them.they are great people

Blah blah blah;crap as usual. What changes are you talking about man? Just go away and never come back if you can. One of the many problems of you guys is the level of your literacy. You even talked about tax that you know nothing about! If your definition of business is '12x12' partitioned fake spare parts shop,then your sickness is incurable. Tax,my foot! You can as well use your tax to develop your erosion infected land or are you under a spell not to develop your ancestral land? Head or tail,Igbos will always be losers in any confrontation with the Yorubas. Behave or you go back to your village. It is that simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by MeandSum: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
honestbabe:

its quiet shameful,that south west cannot make use of their head,do you know that minus the tax igbos pay for the business they are doing in the west,southwest has little or no source of revenue apart from federal allocation,so i don't see why yorubas should not respect and applaud Igbos for their massive contribution in the development of their areas.enough of all this ranting,i just wished that God would make some changes,so that Igbos should leave yoruba land,lets see how many places in the west will look like,you could imagine how lagos would be without Igbo man activities,I respect Igbos,i wish I am Igbo,iam proud of them.they are great people

Let's start with a caveat: 90‰ of Nigerians pay no tax! 99‰ of Igbo "businesses" pay zero tax.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by ichoku: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
If you mean this declare Oduduwa Republic but as far as Nigeria is all we have got we must stretch all of its possibilities.
MeandSum:

Like the Ukrainian and Russian saying goes " a bad dancer always blames his extra large testicles". The civil war ended 40 something years ago...what have you done with your life ever since? The British, USSR or USA are no longer our overlord ( thank goodness?) So, who the hell is forcing you to come to the west now? Why don't you stay in your villages?
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Okudiover(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
The oba of akure is suffering from acute Inferiority complex. Nobody is dragging Oba throne with him . If the Eze ndi igbo is truly disrespectful to the Oba, why then did he honour the Oba's invitation. Eze ndi Igbo is simply the elected leader of Igbo pple living in akure, how does his position challenge the position of the Oba of akure? The Oba behaved like a common street tout

Like Oba of akure, most yoruba youth are suffering
from acute inferiority complex. That's why they
demand for respect rather than work hard to earn it.

The Ogba ewu (Goat market) in head bridge market
in Onitsha is dominated by hausas, even those some
igbos sell goat there also, an Hausas man has
always been the leader of the market and neither
the Obi of Onitsha nor Igbos youths in Onitsha has
ever felt threatened. Everybody is more occupied
with their business.

Why would an Oba feel threatened when an Igbo
man becomes a leader in a market highly
dominated by Igbos? Inferiority complex is the
answer. I understand that yorubas hate competition in their land
especially if the competitor is from another tribe. But they should know that America is great today bcus they welcome competition.

Igbos leave igboland to yorubaland, not that yorubaland is more developed than Igboland, but simply bcus business in Igboland is highly competitive , unlike in yorubaland. In Igboland, everybody has the business brain which makes it highly competitive environ. Yorubas are not known for buying and selling, they are more of white collar jobs, which is an advantage for Igbos in yorubaland who are more of business merchants.

The yorubas , hausas and other tribe exemption of
Igbo always scream 'one Nigeria'. But Igbos are the
tribe who practicalize 'one Nigeria' mantra, and yet they are hated for that.
You have said it all, INFERIORITY COMPLEX, coming from the same so called liberal tribe and champions of democracy called Yo-robbers. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Kagawa10: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

The Eze himself narrated that ibos has been living in Akure for over 70yrs! How could you live in a land for years without knowing the culture of the said land and its people?
That's not even the crux of the matter, the problem is staging a protest after he was warned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by ichoku: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
And your obas is killing himself over the money that comes from that 12x12. Mr don't live in your village and become a compound fool. Go to the North. Go to the East. In Anambra where I come from the Sarikin Hausa is the business of the Hausas in Anambra and nobody, mark it nobody interfers with their affairs. They have their markets which they built and the only thing govt does is to tax them just like other citizens but in terms of lording it over them my brother it is a no no. The sme with Igbo leaders in the North. It is only among your lot that you always talk of respect but you are the most disrespectful of others.

Let me also give you example with what happened in Ugwuoba, Enugu State, a neighbouring community to my own community. There is this big cattle market called Ugwuoba Gariki market where Northerners do their trading. The leadership of that market is 100 percent in the hands of the Northerners. About five yrs ago a leadership struggle ensured between the Northern traders there. One of the groups mobilised his men and they burnt down that market to ashes. If this had happened in the West, the Westerners would have rejoiced and seen it as good opportunity to take the land back and resell it the second time at more exorbitant rate to the Northerners. But this did not happen. Nobody ever contemplated it. Peace was brokered among the warring groups and the market was rebuilt.

Now see the truth. While I am not yet part of the group calling for Biafra, one Nigeria is a suffocating to the Igbos.

OROSUNBOLB:

Blah blah blah;crap as usual. What changes are you talking about man? Just go away and never come back if you can. One of the many problems of you guys is the level of your literacy. You even talked about tax that you know nothing about! If your definition of business is '12x12' partitioned fake spare parts shop,then your sickness is incurable. Tax,my foot! You can as well use your tax to develop your erosion infected land or are you under a spell not to develop your ancestral land? Head or tail,Igbos will always be losers in any confrontation with the Yorubas. Behave or you go back to your village. It is that simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by ichoku: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Here we go again. Despite the religious crisis in the North, the Igbo in Kano alone outnumber the Igbos in the five Southwestern states minus Lagos. We have said it time without number the Igbo trader makes more money in the North than in the West and the North has never insulted us because of this. I repeat, find a way and make the Igbo and North practice the same religion, then you are on the part of making Nigeria great.
simplycarro:
Since the Igbos now find the emir of Kano and northerners more hospitable and accommodating than the Yorubas, it's better they move out of SW and go to the north.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by ichoku: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
You were never a factor in the civil war. It was a war between the Hausa and the Igbo. Your involvement in it was only being true to your chameleonic reputation. Mind you we never started a war but since you like telling yourself the truth keep saying it. But don't think that the hand that made ogbunigwe in the 60s cannot make mkpochapu in the 2015.
Emilokoiyawon:

cool You started the civil war and we FINISHED it. Why are you complaining? #blackscorpion

BTW - if you are not yet 'full' please, pretty please start another civil war.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by simplycarro: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
ichoku:
Here we go again. Despite the religious crisis in the North, the Igbo in Kano alone outnumber the Igbos in the five Southwestern states minus Lagos. We have said it time without number the Igbo trader makes more money in the North than in the West and the North has never insulted us because of this. I repeat, find a way and make the Igbo and North practice the same religion, then you are on the part of making Nigeria great.

When you Igbos run into problem in the north, you run to SW, when you run into problem with Yorubas, the north becomes your place of refuge. grin. The east is never your place of refuge. What is stopping your from converting to Islam so you can practice same religion with Northerners? I don't see you having peace in the SW anytime soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by ichoku: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Your Edo beau must be as stupid as you are not to know that what I wrote is not about how I see her or how she sees herself but as how YOU her so-called lover sees her. Edo is never and can never and will never be IGBO, the land of the great, the nemesis of the British, the zion of freedom. But you and your people do not understand this. What you should rather tell your beau in all honesty is whether you have ever called an Edo person Omo Ibo.
Emilokoiyawon:

My Edo beau just read the bolded and said may God punish you for lumping her people with flattheads. Over to you, bros. cool
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by specco(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
PDPwayoo:

You have not left the shores of this country since your birth. See what inferiority complex has done to you. White people do applaud a pilots dexterity in cruising and in smooth landing if you dont know. Its not peculiar to the objects of your hate. So chill.
Do you know that up to this very moment Oyinbos do gaze up to stare/admire the 'big bird' flying through the sky in their cities? They just appreciate the wonders of science and you are there in your little hamlet forming.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by wiseoneking: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ballmer:
Why panting when the film is yet to start ? I am baffled the igbos would allow some coward yoruba to beat their Eze n go scot free. I would commit suicide if I am an Igbo just for that. I can't wait to see Igbo run over the people they call cowards.
being coward is when you lured a man inside an oba palace to beat him and cannot do that outside the palace even in your ancestral land. This the real cowardice. Are you? Lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by ichoku: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
We are not like you bro. Our religion (Christianity) is our identity just like the North's religion (Islam) is its identity. Now what is your identity religion wise? We cannot deny ourselves. We are a people that die on their feet than live on their knees. And by the way, you shout so much about Igbo running away from Igboland and this is typical of your people's lazy analysis. Check the census figure and tell me whether the figure tells you that Igbo land is uninhabited. The truth is that the Igbo enclaves in the South East and parts of South South remain the most densely populated area of land in the whole of Africa. If you do not have the brain to understand this....
simplycarro:

When you Igbos run into problem in the north, you run to SW, when you run into problem with Yorubas, the north becomes your place of refuge. grin. The east is never your place of refuge. What is stopping your from converting to Islam so you can practice same religion with Northerners? I don't see you having peace in the SW anytime soon.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by ichoku: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hahaha. And in your delusional mind every Igbo person is living in your mud village of Ogbomosho. I am typing this from Amansea, a place I know you have never heard of. And by the way, what is Samilora the tailor living in my street still doing here. Please call Dami as we call him to return to Osun State. Also call Omo the mechanic that repairs my car to return to Kwara.
ibedun:

I thought those who colonise develop their homeland first? Anyway good luck with your colonisation. So Ndigbo wants to make Nigeria work without the cooperation of other Nigerians? Like they did in 1966 abi?

Brother what is driving your people away from home? Why do your people hate their homeland and ancestral home with so much passion? Why are Igbo children ready to perish away from their true homeland? I am a free born living in my homeland, try it, it's good for the soul.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by simplycarro: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
ichoku:
We are not like you bro. Our religion (Christianity) is our identity just like the North's religion (Islam) is its identity. Now what is your identity religion wise? We cannot deny ourselves. We are a people that die on their feet that live on their knees. And by the way, you shout so much about Igbo running away from Igboland and this is typical of your people's lazy analysis. Check the census figure and tell me whether the figure tells you that Igbo land is uninhabited. The truth is that the Igbo enclaves in the South East and parts of South South remain the most densely populated area of land in the whole of Africa. If you do not have the brain to understand this....
Christianity is your identity and Islam is the identity of the north, you can easily see that this inherent conflict in religion beliefs is the major faultline in Nigeria and a major reason this country may not function optimally. Nigeria problem lies between the extremes of the two of you and that is why I still maintain that a divorce is needed between these two.
The blurred lines in religion of the SW is a plus to the region, as they are not religion fanatics like you in the SE and those in the North.
You religion extremists are truly the problem of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by buchilino(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ballmer:
Why panting when the film is yet to start ? I am baffled the igbos would allow some coward yoruba to beat their Eze n go scot free. I would commit suicide if I am an Igbo just for that. I can't wait to see Igbo run over the people they call cowards.

IGBOS R NOT STUPID, WE TAKE OUR TIME. D HAUSAS LEARNT FROM DAT WEN THEY KEPT ATTACKING IGBOS IN KANO N KADUNA. NOW THEY THINK DIG B4 ATTACKING IGBOS.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by buchilino(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Aigbofa:

Absolute bunkum. Are ibos the only non Yorubas living in Yorubaland? Why are others able to co exist peacefully and ibos are not?
Why are ibos having the same issues everywhere they find themselves?
Yorubas are about the only people who can tolerate ibos until the ibos started to think they can kick sands in Yorubas face and get away with it. Big mistake.

SO LET ME ASK U DIS QUESTION, IGBOS LIVE IN D NW, NO PROBLEM WITH THEIR TRADITIONAL LEADERS, IGBOS LIVE IN NC, NO PROBLEM WITH THEIR ELDERS, SS NO PROBLEM WITH THEIR LEADERS, EVEN IN CONGO STILL NO PROBLEM WITH ITS PPLE. ONLY D SW. IT SEEMS 2 ME ITS D SW DAT HAS PROBLEM WITH IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by buchilino(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
sherrylo:
In Yoruba land if even a Yoruba king is going to visit another Yoruba king he doesn't put his crown on. He can only wear a cap. Unless they are meeting somewhere neutral.

LOOK IF ITS A TABOO 2 4 DAT 2 HAPPEN(WEARING OF CAP), COURTESY REQUIRES 4 D PPLE IN D PALACE 2 TELL D MAN, OGA PLZ U CANT GO N C D KING WITH UR CAP ON UR HEAD. BUT THEY ALLOWED HIM IN, ALSO KNOWING DAT D MAN MAYBE IGNORANT OF LOCAL TRADITIONS. I STRONG BELIEVE D DEJI HAD ILL INTENTIONS TOWARDS HIM, N NEEDED AN EXCUSE 2 HUMILIATE HIM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) / 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Atiku, PDP Presidential Rally In Enugu State (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.