Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. (41341 Views)

Aisha Buhari Empowers 2200 Women In Kano With Entrepreneurial Skills (photos) / Buhari Leaves For Qatar, Pictured With Sanusi / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by MeandSum: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
ichoku:
If you mean this declare Oduduwa Republic but as far as Nigeria is all we have got we must stretch all of its possibilities.
Declaring loser republic is your job. You're barking at the wrong tree.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by MeandSum: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
buchilino:

LOOK IF ITS A TABOO 2 4 DAT 2 HAPPEN(WEARING OF CAP), COURTESY REQUIRES 4 D PPLE IN D PALACE 2 TELL D MAN, OGA PLZ U CANT GO N C D KING WITH UR CAP ON UR HEAD. BUT THEY ALLOWED HIM IN, ALSO KNOWING DAT D MAN MAYBE IGNORANT OF LOCAL TRADITIONS. I STRONG BELIEVE D DEJI HAD ILL INTENTIONS TOWARDS HIM, N NEEDED AN EXCUSE 2 HUMILIATE HIM.

Do you need help turning CAPS off? Makes you look like a 419ner.
My apologies in advance if you are deaf.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by buchilino(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
MeandSum:

Do you need help turning CAPS off? Makes you look like a 419ner.
My apologies in advance if you are deaf.

ITS SEEMS U DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. LOOK WEN SOMEONE WANTS 2 C D KING IN MY COMMUNITY, D VISITOR IS TOLD WAT HE/SHE MUST DO B4 THEY C D KING. MY ARGUMENT IS DIS, Y DIDNT THOSE AT D PALACE TELL D EZI NDIGBO 2 REMOVE HIS CAP B4 U ENTER 2 C D KING. ITS ONE THING 2 SAY U INFORMED SOMEONE N HE/SHE DELIBERATELY REFUSED 2 LISTEN. N DAT U DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER 2 TELL D MAN ANYTHING. IMAGINE IF U GO 2 C D KING OF AWKA TOWN WEARING JEANS N MAYBE SUCH DRESSING IS A TABOO 2 D PPLE, N NOBODY BOTHERED 2 INFORM U. WEN U GET 2 D PALACE PPLE START ATTACKING U 4 WEARING JEANS, HOW WILL U FEEL?. BUT WAT IS 200 YOUTHS DOING AT D PALACE IF NOT 4 MISCHIEF PURPOSES
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by fr3do(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
donphilopus:

@OP, since you're from Owan, I guess you've heard of Igarra. Whenever the Royal Family has a Case in Court with the Non-Royal Families, our King (Otaru) does put on his Crown to the Court Premises, but the self-acclaimed Kings (non-royal family heads) don't try that because the Court doesn't recognise them. If Eze-Ndigbo has a Court Case against the Deji, can he (Eze) put on his Crown to the Court? If NO, why then would he put on his Crown when visiting the Deji?!

Can the deji also put on his crown in court? No!
The court is government, backed by the law and poised to interpret the law.
While the Deji and the Eze-ndigbo are figure heads.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by laudate: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
cool You started the civil war and we FINISHED it. Why are you complaining? #blackscorpion

BTW - if you are not yet 'full' please, pretty please start another civil war.

ROFLMAO!! cheesy LWKMD! cheesy cool grin

MeandSum:

Let's start with a caveat: 90‰ of Nigerians pay no tax! 99‰ of Igbo "businesses" pay zero tax.

Una no go kill person with laugh for dis place!! cheesy grin

Kagawa10:

The Eze himself narrated that ibos has been living in Akure for over 70yrs! How could you live in a land for years without knowing the culture of the said land and its people?
That's not even the crux of the matter, the problem is staging a protest after he was warned!

Eziokwu!! shocked shocked Talk true! He was warned not to wear his crown to the palace and he still disobeyed?? Maka, why? sad undecided And what happened to his fellow protesters? Updates, anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by fr3do(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
lawnreigh:
it's a personal decision to explore or not but I'd like to ask you a question why are Americans, Russian,' Germans in there country and not wandering around the world like you people do wander around Nigeria? Take it or leave it we are self sufficient with what we have in our region that why we are not wanderers, Hausa wander because of poverty in their land i.e almajiri's and you people wander because of same purpose & ur states aren't commercial enough, if you are not satisfied go and develop ur eroded states and leave our land or else massive flogging await you people

Americans relocate within america ( a way bigger country ) without being referred to as immigrants or being subjected to any laws outside state and federal laws.

Fight for your Oduastan republic and return to constituted monarchy.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by lawnreigh(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
fr3do:

Americans relocate within america ( a way bigger country ) without being referred to as immigrants or being subjected any laws outside state and federal laws.

America is advance democracy & even at that who told you all is well in America? Why are they having problems on whether or not they should use confederate flag? especially in the southern states & why are the native Americans trying to preserve their culture and heritage? widen your horizon and know more than what the western propaganda feeds you before spewing trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by vanbonattel: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
ALTERNATEID:

The traditional culture in the North is very different from what is obtainable in the south west. In Yoruba tradition, the subject of a King can not wear a beaded crown in the presence of the King. It is that simple.

are you saying yoruba is superior to hausa?
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by OBAGADAFFI: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
buchilino:

SO LET ME ASK U DIS QUESTION, IGBOS LIVE IN D NW, NO PROBLEM WITH THEIR TRADITIONAL LEADERS, IGBOS LIVE IN NC, NO PROBLEM WITH THEIR ELDERS, SS NO PROBLEM WITH THEIR LEADERS, EVEN IN CONGO STILL NO PROBLEM WITH ITS PPLE. ONLY D SW. IT SEEMS 2 ME ITS D SW DAT HAS PROBLEM WITH IGBOS.

Lies, thesame North that Igbo are killed every time, even Ojukwu and Chinua ordered Igbos to leave the north since their security can't be guaranteed.

It's only in the SW you see Igbos making noise, and insulting Yoruba. Igbos can't try that nonsense in any part of the North.

It seems Yoruba are finally waking up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by fr3do(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
lawnreigh:
America is advance democracy & even at that who told you all is well in America? Why are they having problems on whether or not they should use confederate flag? especially in the southern states & why are the native Americans trying to preserve their culture and heritage? widen your horizon and know more than what the western propaganda feeds you before spewing trash

widen my horizon into comfortably accepting that another man's land is more advanced than mine?

The natives and the confederate flag promoters and every other american are under one constitution as equals, the same way your Deji and everyother Nigerian is under one same constitution.

The constitution treats tradition and culture the same way it treats Religion, no one has an obligation to bend to any tradition or culture, it is only done out of courtesy.

I hope the Eze-ndigbo sues.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by vanbonattel: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Lies, thesame North that Igbo are killed every time, even Ojukwu and Chinua ordered Igbos to leave the north since their security can't be guaranteed.

It's only in the SW you see Igbos making noise, and insulting Yoruba. Igbos can't try that nonsense in any part of the North.

YOLOBA will never wake up, they can only keep ranting while my money grows cheesy
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by OBAGADAFFI: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
fr3do:

widen my horizon into comfortably accepting that another man's land is more advanced than mine?

The natives and the confederate flag promoters and every other american are under one constitution as equals, the same way your Deji and everyother Nigerian is under one same constitution.

The constitution treats tradition and culture the same way it treats Religion, no one has an obligation to bend to any tradition or culture, it is only done out of courtesy.

I hope the Eze-ndigbo sues.

Sues for what?

The constitution treats tradition and culture within its domain.

Why do you think constitution recognizes sharia law, for the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by OBAGADAFFI: 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

YOLOBA will never wake up, they can only keep ranting while my money grows cheesy

Story, I heard ladipo has been pulled down, Alaba will be next.

Yoruba are gradually replacing Igbos with indians, Lebanese and other foreigners.

Why do you think malls are springing up every where.

How many Igbo can afford those malls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by vanbonattel: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Story, I heard ladipo has been pulled down, Alaba will be next.

Yoruba are gradually replacing Igbos with indians, Lebanese and other foreigners.

Why do you think malls are springing up every where.

How many Igbo can afford those malls.

COME BACK HERE IN 3 YEARS TO CRY ANOTHER KIND OF TEARS cheesy IGBO MAN WILL STILL BE WINNING YOU AND BUYING OVER THEM MALLS,

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by buchilino(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

U R QUOTING WAT OJUKWU SPOKE MORE THAN 20 YEARS AGO WHILE AM TALKING ABOUT WAT IS HAPPEN NOW. DO U NO KADUNA VERY WELL?. IF U DONT THEN I WILL ADVISE U 2 VISIT KADUNA CITY, IN PARTICULAR CONSTITUTIONAL ROAD KADUNA CITY. EVERY SHOP OWNER IN DAT ROAD R WELL ARMED. CAN D YORUBAS DO DAT IN D NORTH?. LET ME TELL U WAT U DON'T NO IS DAT IGBOS N NORTHERNS RELATE WELL APART FROM RELIGION. WE R NOT POLITICALLY AMBITIOUS LIKE D SW. AS LONG AS OUR BUSINESS IS NOT AFFECTED, WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYBODY. BESIDES U MOVING OUT OF D ISSUE. IF D EZE NDIGBO ACTED WRONGLY WAT DOES IT TAKE D DEJI 2 CORRECT HIM, INSTEAD OF ALLOWING HIS THUGS 2 START ATTACKING D MAN. I DON'T BLAME U COS IF ANY OF UR OBAS WAS MISTREATED LIKE DIS IN IGBOLAND U WILL NOT BE SUPPORTING DIS ACT
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by calcal: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Igbos everywhere you go

edited

truth be told, eze ndigbos are meant to be in every state in nigeria, to protect her people's interest, why obas are not in south east and north is because only few yoruba people are found there, these set of people don't like exploring round nigeria, they prefer staying in their south west region only, so they should allow igbos to go about with their normal eze ndigbo activities and stop causing violence, thats what one nigeria is meant for.

Just read your story again, if we are one Nigeria then you don't need all those eze ndigbo, the law is there to protect all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
ichoku:
Your Edo beau must be as stupid as you are not to know that what I wrote is not about how I see her or how she sees herself but as how YOU her so-called lover sees her. Edo is never and can never and will never be IGBO, the land of the great, the nemesis of the British, the zion of freedom. But you and your people do not understand this. What you should rather tell your beau in all honesty is whether you have ever called an Edo person Omo Ibo.

cool Only a dunce will call an Edo person omo Ibo. Now grow sense joor.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by fr3do(m): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Sues for what?

The constitution treats tradition and culture within its domain.

Why do you think constitution recognizes sharia law, for the North.

the constitution only respects 'culture and tradition' in the area of settling disputes (the judgement of traditional courts are only valid when both party agree to settle their dispute in the aforementioned before hand).
The constitution does not oblige anyone to bend to traditions.

I thought every one has agreed that sharia being practized in the north is extremism and religious fundamentalism? Or do you think amputation is a fair punishment for theft?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by vanbonattel: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
calcal:

Just read your story again, if we are one Nigeria then you don't need all those eze ndigbo, the law is there to protect all.

we also dont need the oba, the law is also there?

fair and square.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
ichoku:
You were never a factor in the civil war. It was a war between the Hausa and the Igbo. Your involvement in it was only being true to your chameleonic reputation. Mind you we never started a war but since you like telling yourself the truth keep saying it. But don't think that the hand that made ogbunigwe in the 60s cannot make mkpochapu in the 2015.

cool Another history revisionist. My friend grow sense. Your officers decided to rid the country of 'corrupt' politicians. And surprise surprise they ALL just happened to be Yoruba and Hausa. You killed our leaders and we decided to teach you 'how to kill.' Your useless Biafra Battalion decided to march into the SW and were repelled by Adekunle(#blackscorpion) and a handful of his boys. 'Anything Ibo we shoot on sight- don't forget that beyatch.' But it seems 3 million permanently in sleep Biafrans have not taught you the needed lessons. Like I said, bring it, what are you waiting for - I am begging you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
fr3do:

Americans relocate within america ( a way bigger country ) without being referred to as immigrants or being subjected any laws outside state and federal laws.

Bros. America is NOT Nigeria. Not the same history. Not the same culture. Not the same challenges and problems. America is not made up of 600 different tribes. If you want Nigerians to get rid of the INDIGENE claus then call a fvcking national conference. Until then, stop babbling in the mouth like a mental case.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by macof(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
breadandtea:

Igbos and Yorubas won't burn this country for us!
I'm posting this photo to correct this rumour going up and down about people in diaspora leaders can't wear their crown to visit the state king. That is the Eze Ndigbo of kano with Sanusi.

Whenever my owan people want to visit the Emir in kano, our Enogie goes with his full regalia, and nothing has happened.
Even in universities, when a tribe in the school want to visit a traditional leader, they go along with their appointed or voted king/queen.

And what is the moral of this?

Yoruba traditions are very clear. Respect to an Oba is different from that of an Emir in hausaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by MeandSum: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
nkowaputa:
To know the Yoruba better, go to www.google.com, type: "Yoruba are" and see for yourself what Google has to say.

Tank yor

You're very smart! Here's your prize - a green banana... You can eat it right away or stick it where the sun don't shine.

I also know how to use Google.com (I have a black belt in Google-Fu, actually, make that 3 Google-Fu black belts). Try typing "Igbos are" into Google and also see for yourself.

It would take my team and I about 4 weeks to make "nkowaputa is" show up with some really nasty words if needed. Just saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Why oyibo, Ghana or other tribes dont clap for plane or pilot when the flight lands? Its embarrassing as a Nigerian cos I think our dear country is civilized compare to that nonsense behaviour.

Must they clap? If its good thing, why other countries or tribes don't clap?....

cool 'Cos they are cave brutes - uncivilized cunts - if you get my drift.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by vanbonattel: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

cool Another history revisionist. My friend grow sense. Your officers decided to rid the country of 'corrupt' politicians. And surprise surprise they ALL just happened to be Yoruba and Hausa. You killed our leaders and we decided to teach you 'how to kill.' Your useless Biafra Battalion decided to march into the SW and were repelled by Adekunle(#blackscorpion) and a handful of his boys. 'Anything Ibo we shoot on sight- don't forget that beyatch.' But it seems 3 million permanently in sleep Biafrans have not taught you the needed lessons. Like I said, bring it, what are you waiting for - I am begging you.

Now clap for yourself, fast forward to 40 years later and your people are losing a home battle to retain the last of their waning respect, and land.

the same situations which the war was fought for is still present today? Ojukwu was right afterall.

Who is the loser now.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by vanbonattel: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2015
macof:

And what is the moral of this?

Yoruba traditions are very clear. Respect to an Oba is different from that of an Emir in hausaland

That same annoying arrogance of thinking you are superior to the Hausa.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 12:06am On Oct 18, 2015
ichoku:
We are not like you bro. Our religion (Christianity) is our identity just like the North's religion (Islam) is its identity. Now what is your identity religion wise? We cannot deny ourselves. We are a people that die on their feet than live on their knees. And by the way, you shout so much about Igbo running away from Igboland and this is typical of your people's lazy analysis. Check the census figure and tell me whether the figure tells you that Igbo land is uninhabited. The truth is that the Igbo enclaves in the South East and parts of South South remain the most densely populated area of land in the whole of Africa. If you do not have the brain to understand this....

cool Culturally Yorubas know the reality that religion is basically B.S. The religious extremists are the Ibos and the Hausa/Fulanis. That is why this country is ungovernable.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by OBAGADAFFI: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2015
fr3do:

the constitution only respects 'culture and tradition' in the area of settling disputes (the judgement of traditional courts are only valid when both party agree to settle their dispute in the aforementioned before hand).
The constitution does not oblige anyone to bend to traditions.

I thought every one has agreed that sharia being practized in the north is extremism and religious fundamentalism? Or do you think amputation is a fair punishment for theft?

But the constitution still recognizes Sharia extreme or not. Their are sharia courts in the North.
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by macof(m): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2015
vanbonattel:

That same annoying arrogance of thinking you are superior to the Hausa.

That's left for you o.

Our culture is our culture. We won't change because of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2015
buchilino:

SO LET ME ASK U DIS QUESTION, IGBOS LIVE IN D NW, NO PROBLEM WITH THEIR TRADITIONAL LEADERS, IGBOS LIVE IN NC, NO PROBLEM WITH THEIR ELDERS, SS NO PROBLEM WITH THEIR LEADERS, EVEN IN CONGO STILL NO PROBLEM WITH ITS PPLE. ONLY D SW. IT SEEMS 2 ME ITS D SW DAT HAS PROBLEM WITH IGBOS.

cool Heediot. Itshekiris live in the SW no problem with Yorubas. Binis live in the SW no problem with Yorubas. Isokos live in the SW no problem with Yorubas. Urhobos live in the SW no problem with Yorubas. Igallas live in the SW no problem with Yorubas. It seems to me its the IBOS. They are the problem. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by vanbonattel: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2015
macof:

That's left for you o.

Our culture is our culture. We won't change because of you

Are you afaraid to talk about your assertion of superiority over Hausas? Coward as usual?
Re: Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. by Emilokoiyawon: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

cool We have woken up. Their eyes go see pepper. We know EXACTLY what we are gonna do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) / 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Atiku, PDP Presidential Rally In Enugu State (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.