Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka (3005 Views)

I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman - Modu Sheriff / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! / GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2009
CyberG:

@ last post - Kobojunkie:

The important point I was making is the 'government' cannot force her to reveal anything because who is the 'government' in the first place? Essentially, the people in power - PDP - or what other government are we talking about here? How can you ask that she give names when she was appointed by a system (government) that expects her to deliver the goods to them home and dry?

Unfortunately, this is Nigeria where the truth died a long long time ago and if there are any of it's siblings surviving. . .they're on life support. The woman cannot name any names because we know that Yaradua, Jonathan, Bankole, Oyinlola, etc all went to campaign in Ekiti to support a candidate. . .this already suggests the 'government' as referred to here is NOT NEUTRAL. So, where do you think the 'pressure' is coming from? Well, if you wish to get real names, I have no idea how long you may wait (maybe forever) but one thing is the proxies of PDP, the 'government', are behind the 'pressure' as claimed by the lady.

The 'government' appoints INEC Chairman and it's officials, who do you think they will be loyal to in a "paddy-paddy", corruption-infested country where everyone is out to feather their own nest? Does anyone need to be told that after the charade of the 2007 elections that was conducted by INEC, the only reason that Iwu remains is because the 'government' is comfortable that future elections conducted by him are already 'in-the-bag'? This INEC is already 'bought' (from the top) and waiting for it's officials at any level to go against the government is waiting in vain. Are you not aware that the electoral reform panel (Justice Uwais) proposed that INEC officials cease to be appointed by the President ("government"wink and Yara has insisted he MUST make the appointments?

This woman’s information could potentially implicate some AC members as well, so do not think this is a PDP only government we are speaking of here.
I can take the “GOVERNMENT IS ALL EVIL” approach or I can try to see these people as individuals who can jump ship in the right circumstance. She already showed over the weekend that she has the potential do, whether she was hired by PDP or not. So that is not the issue here.

I don't believe the government is as powerful as we make them out to be and I don't lap up conspiracy theories that are unsubstantiated. She was able to prove over the weekend by causing huge commotion in that country simply by presenting a resignation letter, that the government is not as powerful as we continue to make it out to be in our minds. The issue is she has opened a can of worms that she, in my open, should run with.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by porka: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ Cyberg

can you explain what you mean by government not being NEUTRAL?

thank you
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by CyberG: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Porka. . .I think that was a rhetorical question.

If you read my post. . .or you are aware that the people who make up the 'government' (referred to as 'government' in my post), campaigned in Ekiti in the run-up to the elections, then that would answer your question.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by porka: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ CyberG

and what is wrong with "government" campaigning for its party's candidate in ekiti? you want "it" to campaign for your candidate?
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by CyberG: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Porka. . .

I have no candidate. . .but read my set of posts and you will get a better understanding in the context.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2009
CyberG:

@Porka. . .I think that was a rhetorical question.

If you read my post. . .or you are aware that the people who make up the 'government' (referred to as 'government' in my post), campaigned in Ekiti in the run-up to the elections, then that would answer your question.

Does yaradua campaigning for his party make him and the FG not being neutral on the ekiti election?
Are you trying to excempt AC and tinubu for the chaos in ekiti, giving the fact that they have equally had a history of violence just like their PDP counterpart in the same state?
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by porka: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ CyberG

you see. that's why i said, explain. i was trying to avoid this type of misconception. since i don't actually know what you meant by NEUTRAL. is it that "government" should not campaign for its party's candidate to be seen to be NEUTRAL, or to campaign for the opposition or campaign for both/all the candidates? i don't still understand your concept of NEUTRALITY in the "context"
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by CyberG: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
@nuzo. . .

1. Yaradua, as it is, cannot and is not neutral - he belongs to a party and he wants to win by all means. However, as President he ought to put the country first whether or not his party wins / loses. We know that putting country first is something beyond our present crop of leaders otherwise, Nigeria wouldn't be where it is now. The group of countries Yaradua dreams Nigeria should join in 2020 put their country first. . .setting the example for leadership at all other levels and for the followership. How well he has done this can be judged from how much you and I (and Nigerians) have learned from his examples.

2. I have neither said nor suggested that the other parties (AC, and their proxies) are exempt (read my post, it is there too mentioned explicitly).

3. INEC is supposed to the the truly NEUTRAL body that should conduct elections without deference to anyone including the president. How 'independent' they are is left to everyone's individual judgment.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2009
CyberG:

@nuzo. . .

1. Yaradua, as it is, cannot and is not neutral - he belongs to a party and he wants to win by all means. However, as President he ought to put the country first whether or not his party wins / loses. We know that putting country first is something beyond our present crop of leaders otherwise, Nigeria wouldn't be where it is now. The group of countries Yaradua dreams Nigeria should join in 2020 put their country first. . .setting the example for leadership at all other levels and for the followership. How well he has done this can be judged from how much you and I (and Nigerians) have learned from his examples.

2. I have neither said nor suggested that the other parties (AC, and their proxies) are exempt (read my post, it is there too mentioned explicitly).

3. INEC is supposed to the the truly NEUTRAL body that should conduct elections without deference to anyone including the president. How 'independent' they are is left to everyone's individual judgment.

Ok, now we know this, so?
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
CyberG:

@nuzo. . .

You may be right, in fact you are right on yaradua performing below our expectations since he took over office, but for the fact that you dont have enough evidence to nail yaradua to the chaos in Ekiti except the fact that he campaigned for his party makes your assertion unfounded and untrue.
Why even try to heap the bulk of the blame on yaradua when we know that the AC have also been aggressive and violent as much as PDP in Ekiti.

I say we hear from this INEC woman first before we jump into conclusion.

Could it be that people like tinubu tried to bribe her with N200 mil and she had to bail off because she was tempted?
Could it be that the FG has no hand in ekiti problem since the said INEC woman was running to abuja to lay complaints of what was going on in ekiti?

Why conclude when we dont even know a quarter of the story?
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Moves: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2009
And where are those that were shouting that she is our latest heroine of democracy, She should be made to openly state what transpired, And  people should stop pointing accusing fingers @ PDP alone, NOPE, it is both PDP & AC that could be involved in threathing her,
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by CyberG: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ Nuzo. . .

1. This is an open and on-going discussion. . .I have made NO CONCLUSIONS.

2. From my post, I mentioned 'proxies' of PDP. . .and AC (check my posts). . .point is: there are problems which we see regarding this election. If you require evidence to prove that Yaradua's (and indeed the government - federal and PDP states) campaign and support for their candidate did not have anything to do with this fracas, I have none to give you either. So, you imagine that in Nigeria (and even elsewhere) evidence is carefully preserved by the accused to be used against him? Is it not a fact that even in the face of hard evidence, an accused will deny any of evidence?

3. Yes, like you suggested, we can wait to hear from the woman. . .but if anyone thinks the piper will turn on his/her sponsor, let's wait and see.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by yicob(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
Democracy following the route of titanic ship. Let's wait for the woman to act the script shes been rehearsing tonite in abuja. Its appalling this is happening when we are celebrating the rebrand and rebirth of a better nation.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
CyberG:

@ Nuzo. . .

1. This is an open and on-going discussion. . .I have made NO CONCLUSIONS.

2. From my post, I mentioned 'proxies' of PDP. . .and AC (check my posts). . .point is: there are problems which we see regarding this election. If you require evidence to prove that Yaradua's (and indeed the government - federal and PDP states) campaign and support for their candidate did not have anything to do with this fracas, I have none to give you either. So, you imagine that in Nigeria (and even elsewhere) evidence is carefully preserved by the accused to be used against him? Is it not a fact that even in the face of hard evidence, an accused will deny any of evidence?

3. Yes, like you suggested, we can wait to hear from the woman. . .but if anyone thinks the piper will turn on his/her sponsor, let's wait and see.

2. Pray, tell us how yaradua is part of the cause of this fracas? Or, have your claims all been based on assumptions or based on the fact that he came to ekiti to campaign for his party?

3. Why then did she take off in the first place when from your assumptions, she has and is still working for yaradua? Doesnt that suggest to you that it might not be PDP who are actually threatening her?

I might not reply again since you dont want to come up with something reliable.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
yicob:

Democracy following the route of titanic ship. Let's wait for the woman to act the script shes been rehearsing tonite in abuja. Its appalling this is happening when we are celebrating the rebrand and rebirth of a better nation.

I feel that part of the re branding might have paid off if the FG insisted she gave a substantial reason for her initial resignation.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by lucabrasi(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2009
@post
i dont see anything out of place in her recanting her statement as it were,bearing in mind that she might have sent the letter in under duress due to the threats being directed at her,also the opposition ac have always stated that she is the only rec they ll accept announcing results so as far as they are concerned,this should be good news,even though nigeria is a country of never say never,i personally think for her to make a public comment twice through her aides on focus nigeria and the radio station that the ido osi under contention didnt follow the legal process,shows she will not announce the non-collated results from there, so irrespective of her present stance,i still firmly believe the right thing will be done
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by yicob(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2009
Whatever result she declares would be far from what she would have declared if she was given a free hand. What a poisoned mind she got.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Apr 30, 2009
Moves:

And where are those that were shouting that she is our latest heroine of democracy, She should be made to openly state what transpired, And people should stop pointing accusing fingers @ PDP alone, NOPE, it is both PDP & AC that could be involved in threathing her,
If the administration were serious about rule of law and rebranding, it ought to demand she state what happened.

yicob:

There might not be a script here. She may have, as a woman over-reacted and now she has seen the errors of her way (assuming here that that is the reason for the change of mind). Since it was never stated that she submitted a report to the president before resigning or even after, I am guessing no one else knew, and possibly still knows, of what exactly transpired and so the ball is still in her court to decide which way this will go.

We can't just conclude that she has been poisoned because we still have no evidence that Abuja was involved in whatever transpired over the weekend. She made the decision without even consulting Iwu, that there ought to say much and it was reported that he told her to tender her resignation to Aso Rock and not to him!! The group of people that possibly threatened her, though politicians (as claimed) ,may not have been sent from Aso Rock. She could still be the heroine at the end of the day by naming names and making sure the public knows who these culprits are.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by CyberG: 1:41am On Apr 30, 2009
@Nuzo. . .

nuzo:

2. Pray, tell us how yaradua is part of the cause of this fracas? Or, have your claims all been based on assumptions or based on the fact that he came to ekiti to campaign for his party?

Obviously, Yaradua need not physically be in Ekiti to influence anything. His proxies (including PDP elements and their hangers-on) are sufficient and in that case, would you think because he was not physically there, he couldn't have anything to do with it? Well, some people are not easily swayed by the more-you-look-the-less-you-see tactics playing out regarding this election.

3. Why then did she take off in the first place when from your assumptions, she has and is still working for yaradua? Doesnt that suggest to you that it might not be PDP who are actually threatening her?

I have not, in any of my posts, indicated WHO is responsible for whatever threats she might be under. . .and I am sure whoever is behind it would not announce to you, me or the public they are responsible. . .but what is important to note from all this is that we (Nigeria) could not conduct an election successfully for just one state. . .of maybe a million (or two) people.

I might not reply again since you dont want to come up with something reliable.

This, I believe, is a conversation - you advance your viewpoints and I advance mine. . .on the long run everyone will have to form an opinion based on their convictions. . .whether or not to buy the BS on sale by all these mago-mago that has come to characterize Nigerian elections.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2009
What exactly is your point? @CyberG

If you have been observing the conversations in here over the last couple of days, it is clear that we are good at forming an opinion based on our individual convictions. What I don't understand is what you are getting at here?
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by CyberG: 5:25am On Apr 30, 2009
@Kobojunkie. . .

"I really hope the government forces her to reveal what transpired. Cause I can not wait 15 years to learn this one ooo!!"

The woman can't and won't reveal anything. . .hence she claims not to have resigned and still in the INEC family after meeting with the 'government'.

Call it pulling wool over our (Nigerians) eyes or the more you look, the less you see. . .it's the same thing. He who choses and pays the piper dictates the tune!
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Apr 30, 2009
CyberG:

@Kobojunkie. . .
"I really hope the government forces her to reveal what transpired. Cause I can not wait 15 years to learn this one ooo!!"
The woman can't and won't reveal anything. . .hence she claims not to have resigned and still in the INEC family after meeting with the 'government'.
Call it pulling wool over our (Nigerians) eyes or the more you look, the less you see. . .it's the same thing. He who choses and pays the piper dictates the tune!

But before you go calling it what you will. . . . Do you know for a fact that this woman will never speak about what transpired this weekend? Do you know for a fact that nothing will come from her on the issue at all? Do you know for a fact that the government will not require her to submit a report on the matter?

Someone mentioned that we may get the real story, or should we say her side, from her memoir. Why declare that we never will?
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by CyberG: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2009
@ Kobojunkie. . .

I will be happy to read and be pleasantly surprised whenever the real stories are released.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by hoeyeadoe: 5:45am On Apr 30, 2009
Read that Yar would not accept her resignation until the election is completed. So, it's not like she didn't resign, she was persuaded to stay on.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by hoeyeadoe: 5:50am On Apr 30, 2009
This is a source that is controversial amongst some members. However, identify verisimilitude.

Federal government officials today piled pressure on Mrs. Adebayo, the Resident Electoral Commissioner in Ekiti State who resigned her position yesterday, threatening and blackmailing her into returning to her job.

Sources at the presidency told Saharareporters that the Federal government went all out to pressurize Mrs. Adebayo to withdraw her resignation letter because her actions were “heating up the polity.” That is code language for acting outside the script.

Prior to Mrs. Adebayo’s meeting with INEC’s Maurice Iwu today, Mrs. Adebayo was forced to endure foootball’s equivalent of close-marking by both party and government officials. A source within the PDP said Mrs. Adebayo had to be overwhelmed in an atmosphere of “shock and awe,” referring to the series of arm-twisting tactics calculated to ensure she returned to her job at INEC to complete last week’s re-run elections in Ekiti.
Before Mrs. Adebayo’s meeting with INEC chair today, her assistants told Saharareporters that she decided to abandon the election in Ekiti when the Commissioner of Police in the state brought a ready election “result” from Ido-Osi local government. When Mrs. Adebayo asked the Electoral Officer (EO) seconded from Osun State how he came about the results, which lacked the signature of the Polling agents, they said the EO told her they had compiled it at a police station in Ido-Osi. (When she made it clear she was not accepting it), Mrs. Adebayo then started receiving threats and pressure.

Today, as Mrs. Adebayo met with Iwu, she was asked if she had actually resigned, a question to which she answered in the affirmative. She was then told that the president had rejected her resignation and ordered her to complete the elections in Ekiti State.
Our source said Mrs. Adebayo agreed to do so for as long as the commission still believed in her credibility.

The Inspector of general of Police, Mike Okiro was reportedly asked to back down on his threats to arrest Mrs. Adebayo over PDP allegations that she collected N250 million from Bola Tinubu to resign in a manner that would embarrass the government.

When Saharareporters called Mrs. Adebayo, she merely said she was waiting for the outcome of her role from the president.
It is unclear if Mrs. Adebayo intends to announce the election “results” as compiled by INEC staff craftsman, Okey Ndeche, who is said to be Maurice Iwu' s capable stooge with the expertise to rig into office any politician who pays his price. INEC sources further said that Mr. Ndeche works closely with National Commisioner Victor Chukwuani, who gives effect to Iwu’s instructions on rigging.

The dilemma for Mrs. Adebayo in Ekiti was that Commissioner Victor Chukwuani was pressurising her to accept the results of Ido-Osi in accordance with Iwu"s instructions. But according to her aides, she refused to comply for the following reasons:
• The collation of the results was changed from the original venue to a police station, with this knowledge available only to the PDP agent; and
• There was no explanation as to why it was changed.
To underscore this point, the local government office where the collation was to be done was later burnt down so as to destroy the evidence - the ballot papers which would have shown that only one person had thumb-printed the ballot papers.
If the result is accepted there won’t be evidence for a subsequent challenge in court by the losing party.
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Kobojunkie: 5:58am On Apr 30, 2009
Before Mrs. Adebayo’s meeting with INEC chair today, her assistants told Saharareporters that she decided to abandon the election in Ekiti when the Commissioner of Police in the state brought a ready election “result” from Ido-Osi local government. When Mrs. Adebayo asked the Electoral Officer (EO) seconded from Osun State how he came about the results, which lacked the signature of the Polling agents, they said the EO told her they had compiled it at a police station in Ido-Osi. (When she made it clear she was not accepting it), Mrs. Adebayo then started receiving threats and pressure.

Interesting!!!! cool cool

The dilemma for Mrs. Adebayo in Ekiti was that Commissioner Victor Chukwuani was pressurising her to accept the results of Ido-Osi in accordance with Iwu"s instructions. But according to her aides, she refused to comply for the following reasons:

• The collation of the results was changed from the original venue to a police station, with this knowledge available only to the PDP agent; and

• There was no explanation as to why it was changed.

To underscore this point, the local government office where the collation was to be done was later burnt down so as to destroy the evidence - the ballot papers which would have shown that only one person had thumb-printed the ballot papers.

If the result is accepted there won’t be evidence for a subsequent challenge in court by the losing party.

Tori don wo wo!!! lol
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by kosovo(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2009
WHY bother about Nigeria.
NIGERIA IS A WASTE OF TIME!
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by AloyEmeka9: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2009
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by AloyEmeka9: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2009
FG rejects letter, Police threaten to declare her wanted grin grin grin grin

ABUJA — THE Ekiti State gubernatorial re-run polls got messier yesterday as the State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mrs. Olusola Ayoka Adebayo, resigned her appointment and went underground on the excuse that she could not allow pressures from interested parties to the election to compromise her Christian faith.

The Federal Government in a sharp riposte rejected her resignation as an act intended to undermine the government and ordered her to immediately come out to complete her constitutional role of superintending the gubernatorial polls.

The Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, who last night addressed a joint press conference with the Minister of Information, Prof. Dora Akunyili and the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Professor Maurice Iwu, on the matter gave Mrs. Adebayo twenty-four hours to come out of hiding in her own interest, threatening to declare her wanted if she failed to do so.

Only yesterday, Professor Iwu had told the nation at a press conference in INEC’s headquarters in Abuja that Mrs Adebayo had broken down as a result of the tension of the electoral process and had taken ill.

INEC on its part insisted that its hands were tied on the issue as it claimed that the Ekiti re-run gubernatorial polls remained deadlocked until Mrs. Adebayo surfaced to complete the elections. Iwu affirmed that provisions of the electoral act meant that the results of the election could not even be declared on the grounds that Oye Local Government where elections were suspended could easily determine the election
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by AloyEmeka9: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2009
See me see trouble oh. I wan resign for this job dem say lai lai, you must finish this job or we declare you AWOL. Na military?  cool cool cool
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Kobojunkie: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2009
Nothing should happen to her — Aturu

Meanwhile, Lagos lawyer, Bamidele Aturu, yesterday warned that nothing should happen to the Resident Electoral Commissioner, even as he insisted that she should be made to say all she knew about the election.

Aturu said, “the resignation of INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner, confirms the satanic pressure on the woman and shows that we are in a long battle against election riggers. The woman must be made to say all she knows. No harm should come to her. Maybe, a judicial commission is not out of place. The whole thing is sickening”.

Roflmao!!
Re: I Did Not Resign, I Am Still In The Inec Family - Mrs Adebayo Ayoka by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

See me see trouble oh. I wan resign for this job dem say lai lai, you must finish this job or we declare you AWOL. Na military?  cool cool cool

Seems you've not been following the story.
Giving how critical her position was at the time of resignation and how it undermines the electoral process of nigeria, the FG did the right thing by rejecting her resignation until she comes up with reasons on why she resigned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northerners Clapped & Cheered Whilst Watching Football & Boko haram was attackin / 40 Great Achievements of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2010-present) / Why Is The Speaker Of The House Of Reps Always Absent At National Functions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.